PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck in the sewers!

Sakura_06
08-19-2004, 08:24 PM
Hi all, can you help plz???? I'm in the sewers in Deling city with Zell, Quistis and Selphie, after Irvine chickened out on trying to assasinate that woman, or whoever it was and after they found the secret passsage from the mansion into the sewers. I'm just going round in circles here!!
Where do I go? :confused:
thank you for helping! :tongue:

Az Lionheart
08-19-2004, 08:32 PM
all i can really say is that you have to push a lader over so you can cross the river. apart from that just keep opening doors and you wil find your way out. you do know that you are able to climb the water wheels dont you?

ShivaBlizzard8
08-19-2004, 08:57 PM
Ugh - I hated the sewers - everything looks the same. However, I think that at first, you don't have to go far before you're inturrupted by a FMV. I believe that you just have to get to the corridor across the river from where you entered. I think you do this by jumping on the water wheel, but its been awhile, so I'm not sure.

Big D
08-20-2004, 02:46 AM
I don't know if you know this, Sakura_06, but you can (and have to) hitch a ride on some of those 'waterwheels'. Just push the action button when you're standing next to one, and see if the characters jump on.

Sakura_06
08-26-2004, 06:00 PM
yeah, i have tried the water wheels, but i'll take shiva's advice and try to get on the platform across the river and carry on looking for it.
Thanks a lot for replying! :p

Carnage
08-26-2004, 07:32 PM
I think you had to go all the way to the right

Armisael
08-26-2004, 08:13 PM
I think you had to go all the way to the right
That's what i remember too.-i haven't played it for one year now-