PDA

View Full Version : Advent Children:images and Story

zacks_clone
08-20-2004, 02:19 AM
Well,there really havent been any Advent Children updates in this secion for a long while...So here I am,with some happy news:

A shot of Yuffies face has turned up. And one of Zack's.Sort of Both are horrible scans,I think,but they are there.^_^

So,as far as screans and information released go,I am still very confused as to where this story is heading. A lot of theorys are flying about. Do you guys have any?Thought i'd get a little descussion going...If this topic has already been brought up,sorry everyone.

Big D
08-20-2004, 02:45 AM
Zack's in AC? Even though it'll hopefully just be a flashback, that's still good news ("hopefully" because I like continuity, not because I want him to be dead or anything o_O).

However, if we keep downloading every screenshot and discussing every plot-point, then we'll have seen and analysed the entire story by the time it's released. I'm planning to have as few things spoiled as possible:cool:

With a one-hour story, there's only so much they can cram in... but I'm hoping for a major twist or two.

oloz
09-01-2004, 12:49 AM
Well, kinda dead topic but there is a larger image of the scan over at http://ff7ac.net/ the picture of Zach is a flashback cause he is in the back of the truck thingie. Wasnt his hair black in the game though?

And a direct link for you lazy people http://www.ff7ac.net/news/data/upimages/Scan_2.jpg

Necronopticous
09-08-2004, 09:10 PM
I probably shouldn't even give out this link, but I will... I am forcing myself not to read the review on this, but as you may or may not know, they had a screening of 25 minutes of Final Fantasy VII Advent Children at this film festival. There is a totally detailed description of the event and film here:

http://appsrv-4.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3134435&did=1

It is advertised spoilers, so I'm quite sure most of the plot was revealed and shown here. If you really can't wait go ahead and read, but personally I'm doing a media blackout until the film comes out in Japan and gets fansubbed. Read the review at your own discretion, but I'm telling you here, it probably WILL tell you what happens in Advent Children, whether you see that as a good or bad thing, well hey... That's you.

Dragonfire
09-08-2004, 10:11 PM
it would be great if someone recorded the 25 minute screening

Necronopticous
09-11-2004, 09:02 PM
Check out this screenshot of Cloud vs Sephiroth! I wonder when this got leaked?

SadisticStreetSoldie
09-11-2004, 11:09 PM
It's very likely that Zack's only part in AC is in a flashback. From the scan you can see that he's in the truck that took him and Cloud to Midgar. It's a shame really. That guy's dialogue was hilarious

Starcrest
09-15-2004, 02:32 AM
zack would've been a cool character to have used in real gameplay. And yeah he'll probably come back in a flashback only, though one can dream can't they?

Dking'squeen
11-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Yeah, There's a clip of Yuffie coming from the sky and killing some moonster and saving Tifa and the boy. There's also some shots of barrett, Cid destroying some of those monsters and Nanaki attacking Bahamut

Sephiroth_Lionhear88
12-02-2004, 02:23 PM
[/QUOTE]From the scan you can see that he's in the truck that took him and Cloud to Midgar. It's a shame really. That guy's dialogue was hilarious[/QUOTE]

they went to Nibelheim

Starcrest
12-02-2004, 08:00 PM
they came from Nibelheim to Midgar