PDA

View Full Version : Fear me, fools!

Giggles
08-20-2004, 08:19 AM
What is currently your greatest fear? Or, what are all of your greatest fears?

Mine:

Child molestors
Being stolen out of my bed by the devil and being taken to hell
Child molestors
Myself

kikimm
08-20-2004, 08:26 AM
Hrmm...rapists, yes...
---serial killers
---sharks(the big ones)
---spiders
---the dark (I know, I'm lame. But the dark allows for rapists and serial killers to get in easier. HA!)
---theives
---old creepy men
---Michael Jackson
---airplanes

I think that's it. As much as I could think of anywyas.

:D

Meat Puppet
08-20-2004, 08:27 AM
Myself.
My other self.

That's about it.

Oh. And bus drivers.

Yeah. I don't get out much.

Giggles
08-20-2004, 08:28 AM
---the dark (I know, I'm lame. But the dark allows for rapists and serial killers to get in easier. HA!)

That is SO true. I understand completely. The dark makes it easy for child molestors, the devil, and myself to do terrible things to me.

kikimm
08-20-2004, 08:31 AM
Yay! So I'm NOT crazy...wait...

Giggles
08-20-2004, 08:33 AM
n_n

Basing craziness on me proves nothing on anyone else.

I'm also scared that I will grow up to be an old woman, alone and lonely, with my 17 cats. But that's not really one of my biggest fears right now.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-20-2004, 09:28 AM
This.

http://spacemansp.homestead.com/files/11501026562_235.jpg

TheAbominatrix
08-20-2004, 09:37 AM
ARGH THANKS A LOT JEREMIAH I'D ALMOST FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT THING! *dies*

Ahem.

-Small spaces (claustrophobia)
-Not being able to move/breathe
-Drowning
-Heights (not too badly)
-Pitch blackness
-Bad things happening to my pets (I have a serious fear of, and will cry if I think about it, the Rapture happening and my pets being stuck inside and starving to death. Srisly.)

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-20-2004, 09:45 AM
YEAH WELL YOU WERENT IN A BATHROOM ALONE WITH IT AND THEN LEAVING AND COMING BACK TO FIND OUT ITS GONE AND IS PROBABLY STALKING ME

TheAbominatrix
08-20-2004, 09:50 AM
IT IS STALKING YOU IT'S IN YOUR PANTY DRAWER RIGHT NOW, WAITING FOR YOU TO REACH IN FOR A PAIR OF CLEAN CHONIES SO IT CAN BITE YOU AND EAT YOU.

EVER SEE ARACHNOPHOBIA? YEAH, THAT'S HOW IT'S GONNA HAPPEN. HE CALLED HIS FRIENDS!

Jebus
08-20-2004, 09:56 AM
Heights.

I am absolutly terrified of heights.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-20-2004, 09:57 AM
;_;

Armisael
08-20-2004, 10:29 AM
1)Snakes
2)Rats
3)Spiders
4)heights

Erdrick Holmes
08-20-2004, 12:25 PM
Spiders, sharks, pain, the fact that we have a president in office that I can beat in a spelling bee, bees, and being alone.

Mo-Nercy
08-20-2004, 12:32 PM
Bugs. Any bug or spider or creepy-crawlie.

And maths tests.

fire_of_avalon
08-20-2004, 01:21 PM
Eternity. I don't like forever and ever ;_;

Triple T
08-20-2004, 01:28 PM
I'm afraid of spiders. Even small ones. ;_; And ghosts terrify me. I dunno what I'd do if I see one.

Shlup
08-20-2004, 01:45 PM
1) Spiders, especially the kind that hide behind clocks
2) My body deteriorating with age, and having to wear Depends

Uhm... That's about it.

DMKA
08-20-2004, 01:50 PM
Failure in college scares me...I can't stop being afraid of that lately.

Oh and you.

Rusty
08-20-2004, 01:52 PM
-Being raped
-Not being able to breathe/drowning
-Australia somehow getting beaten for gold by the americans. America gold, Australia silver. Not a good thing.

Thats about it :)

UltimateSpamGrover
08-20-2004, 01:54 PM
Fear the person who made this thread.

Levian
08-20-2004, 01:58 PM
Death.

... and Michael Jackson.

Rye
08-20-2004, 02:12 PM
The dark
Heights
Dummies
Clowns (well, they don't scare me that much, but they're still scary.)
Drowning
Knives

Rainecloud
08-20-2004, 04:29 PM
Underwater machinery. Yes, I'm serious.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-20-2004, 04:33 PM
Spiders, i hate spiders
and being killed in a plane crash yes that also scares me, evn though im fine with heights :choc:

Strider
08-20-2004, 04:50 PM
- Heights
- Bees
- Scuba diving

Denmark
08-20-2004, 05:04 PM
-Australia somehow getting beaten for gold by the americans. America gold, Australia silver. Not a good thing.

4x200 Freestyle Relay. American Klete Keller barely out-touches Australian Swimming Sensation Ian Thorpe. And watch out for us in the medley relay, too. ^_^

anyways:

I can't think of anything right now. Oh wait yes: being chased by a horde of Mongols and coming to the top of a sheer cliff and being trapped between the cliff with a body of water (either a lake or a river) 500 feet below and the horde.

Rusty
08-20-2004, 05:16 PM
Denmark I know, it was disappointing, but he missed out by the smallest of margins. Anyways Australia always makes a comeback ;)

On topic -

I am also afraid of clowns. There to freaky.

Rase
08-20-2004, 06:02 PM
Death by:
Burning alive.
Drowning.
Blood loss.
Poison.

Polaris
08-20-2004, 06:58 PM
Giant snakes, big spiders. I was always afarid tahta a man came to my room and killed me or kidnap me... that's why I hate to sleep near the door, next to the window it's even worst... Lately I have been afraid to die, when I was alone if I died no one would miss me but now that I have a boyfriend I don't want him to suffer! I am so vain! And what if there is no life beyond death what if we'll be like sleeping only and our souls won't raise to be together in heaven or hell...

Shoyku
08-20-2004, 07:02 PM
- The future.
- The unknown.
- Abandonment.
- Death.

Giggles
08-20-2004, 07:19 PM
Eternity. I don't like forever and ever ;_;

That is also one of my biggest fears. I can't stand it. And I'm so scared that I'm going to spend eternity in hell [being raped by the devil]. :x

I was always afarid tahta a man came to my room and killed me or kidnap me... that's why I hate to sleep near the door, next to the window it's even worst...

I've always been afraid of that, and I don't know why :o

Psychotic
08-20-2004, 07:23 PM
GHOSTS!
I don't believe in them. But I am scared of them. Cool, huh? :D

VampireCrono
08-20-2004, 11:38 PM
-Spiders
-Family dying
-Dying early
-Losing everyone that I know
-Really weird bugs
-Huge sharks
-Sometimes heights

Misfit
08-20-2004, 11:48 PM
Bugs. ALL BUGS! Except bumble bees and butterflies. ^___^

Oh, and ZeZipster.

Cloud_99
08-20-2004, 11:51 PM
-big f**k off spiders with big spindly legs (I never used to be but then one ran across my face when I was trying to get to sleep and that's what did it...eugh *cringes*)

-Exercise (AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!)

-dying alone.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-20-2004, 11:53 PM
-big f**k off spiders with big spindly legs (I never used to be but then one ran across my face when I was trying to get to sleep and that's what did it...eugh *cringes*)

-Exercise (AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!)

-dying alone.

seriously i am not going to sleep tonight now :choc:

kikimm
08-21-2004, 12:27 AM
You know, I think we eat about 7 or 8 spiders in our lifetime, when we're asleep. Lovely, isn't it?

Sacred Phoenix
08-21-2004, 01:06 AM
1) losing my family
2) My house burning down
3)drowning
4) burning to death
5) spiders (Especially those huge ass dock spiders, you know the ones that are like the size of you foot)
6) Earwigs

Logan
08-21-2004, 02:01 AM
Spiders, being alone (as in, alone in my big house, not, alone for the rest of my life), crazy people, and ants. I hate ants.

Giga Guess
08-21-2004, 02:13 AM
Bees, suffocation, and fear of the dark. Not like oh, it's so dark, I need a night light.....more like....fear of what the dark is HIDING. I guess I've seen way too many horror movies, and horror games....I just imagine all these demons and zombies and mutants lurking, waiting to, like, eat me or something. It's not a crippling fear, but it does set my hairs on end sometimes. ANYWAYS, I'm also afraid of heights and tight spaces.....brrrrrrr......

Calliope
08-21-2004, 02:57 AM
1) The Spider People. *slaps Spalf*
2) Being institutionalised.

GrimmReaper
08-21-2004, 03:27 AM
1. myself
2. being alone. eternally.

CloudSquallandZidane
08-21-2004, 03:51 AM
Losing a limb or part of my body that wont grow back, and having to live the rest of my life.

Becoming old. I really dont want my body to break down before i die. (*Searches for the fountain of Youth*)

MecaKane
08-21-2004, 04:05 AM
Giggles is my olny fear. :-[

FreaQaZoiD
08-21-2004, 04:23 AM
Sharks. They r so unpredictably aggressive. Them and crocodiles. Heights. I tend to freeze up on high places with insufficient handholds.

Fun Fact - In yr10 annual school camp, on a high ropes sourse, i froze up on the tyre swing bit until a bee stung me ON THE FRICKEN NECK :mad2: at that point i decided that i needed to get moving.

I have no fears of death. Nothing in death can happen which is worse than what can happen to u in Life.

~~~Hater of bees - FreaQ

Silmaril
08-21-2004, 05:01 AM
-Being raped
-Cockroaches
-Clowns
-Dark alleys

Giggles
08-21-2004, 06:57 AM
Giggles is my olny fear.

I understand completely, Kane. *goes in to give you a big hug*

kikimm
08-21-2004, 07:04 AM
Uh oh. Good bye Kane...

Takara
08-21-2004, 08:29 AM
- Spiders
- Insects in general
- Walking alone at night
- Needles
- Rollercoasters
- Heights
- Trains

chichi
08-21-2004, 09:32 AM
My greatest fears:
-dying
-getting old
-being buried alive
-my mum dying
-the dark
-the future
-life after death
-never getting to see an Alien/extra terrestrial in my lifetime
-lost at sea with only sharks as company
-not living my life to the fullest
-war

Resha
08-21-2004, 11:52 AM
-COCKROACHES
-Most insects excludng ants.... lol
-Blood
-Sleeping with my back to the door...I always get the feeling someone's going to rush in and stab me in the back
-Being alone
-Growing old
-Psychotic

Soul Vagabond
08-31-2004, 04:24 AM
I fear nothing but fear itself. For instance... Umm... Being trapped in a labyrinth filled with flesh-eating cows and being too frightened to think up an escape plan.

Yea...

SomethingBig
08-31-2004, 04:37 AM
Let's see... there's you. And then there's her. Then there's him. What frightens me the most is that god-forsaken blue smilie next to the quote tags button. God, I have to cover it with a naked picture of a Poland Springs bottle just to post here. I demand the immediate removal of that smilie. NOW. And now for my other fears in order of most frightening to not as frightening.

-Failing at life - That is my single biggest fear. I'm afraid of being a janitor or a garbage man. I'm afraid of taking the SATs because I've convinced myself that I'll get less than 700.

-Hell - I fear not death, but I'm afraid of where I'll go. There are many times where I think that I wouldn't care in the very least if death came knocking on my doorstep. I haven't been the perfect Christian and I'm extremely afraid of going to Hell. When I said that failling at life was my biggest fear, I lied. This and that are equally frightening to me. The thought of being stuck in the flaming pits of Hell, perpetually being tortured by Satan's minions frightens the hair offa me.

-[/B]The Future - Not necessarily the entire future, but the next 10-20 years. The world is on a cliff just barely holding on. The slightest move would cause us to go tumbling down. Nuclear warfare becomes ever more possible with each passing day. What if judgement day is at hand?

-[B]The [possible] Draft - I consider myself a pacifist. Well, at least I would, if it weren't for the part about having to be a vegan. Otherwise, I strongly believe that problems should and can be solved through nonviolent ways. If I were sent to war that I don't support, then I don't know what I'd do. I absolutely refuse to kill another human being, while forced to be in a war. I also don't want to be beheaded, if I were to be captured as a "Prisoner" of War.

Hm... I don't really have any corporeal fears.

Earthworm Jim
08-31-2004, 04:38 PM
What do I fear? Hmm...

-The fact that "The Mask 2" will be released
-Spiders
-An invasion of the Chinese through Baja California
-A Wham! reunion tour
-Bigger spiders
-The Internet
-The death of Nintendo
-A fourth Matrix film
-The second coming of Christ
-Large groups of angry muppets
-The fact that I could wake up dead tomorrow
-FYAD
-Working at Chuck E. Cheese's
-The film "Manos: Hands of Fate"
-Christopher Walken
-The next Zelda game sucking really hard
-My computer machine exploding at a random time
-Jesus seeing "The Passion of the Christ" when he returns
-Cancer of the uterus

Yeah, that's it.

crazymcjoe
08-31-2004, 04:43 PM
- Heights
- The dark
- Thevies
- Micheal Jackson (scary scary man thing)
- Falling

SomethingBig
08-31-2004, 05:35 PM
Oh, heights frighten me to death, as well.

Khaotic
08-31-2004, 10:11 PM
huge structures.. they're just like so big and are scary @.@;; especially underwater things... >.<

Trumpet Thief
08-31-2004, 10:32 PM
Bees, suffocation, and fear of the dark. Not like oh, it's so dark, I need a night light.....more like....fear of what the dark is HIDING. I guess I've seen way too many horror movies, and horror games....I just imagine all these demons and zombies and mutants lurking, waiting to, like, eat me or something. It's not a crippling fear, but it does set my hairs on end sometimes. ANYWAYS, I'm also afraid of heights and tight spaces.....brrrrrrr......

chaos: Well I definetly hate bees. I hated them ever since I was born, and I always freeze with fear whenever I see them. I know it's kind of weird, but they just look so freaky... I can't help myself overcome my fear of bees. Same thing with trying to go to sleep when watching a scary movie. I did that with the exorcist, which was actually funnier than it was scary, except for the part where you get to see a flash of the devil's face. I couldn't get to sleep because the darkness and shadows were making things like that face appear.

Rubedo: And I definetly hate nightmares. Mine are so messed up it isn't even funny. They last for so long. Normally, I have a good dream, have on scary thought, then suddenly, the lights turn off and I am alone. That's how all my nightmares start...

TasteyPies
09-01-2004, 01:19 AM
-Small spaces (claustrophobia)
-Not being able to move/breathe
-Drowning
-Spiders
-Psychotic

StarlightAngel
09-01-2004, 01:26 AM
I am afraid of:

Bees (Still haven't been stung yet)
Ghosts
Going to hell (I don't think I will... I hope)
Death by suffocation (Whenever I get sleep paralyses, My face is stuffed in my pillow, thus making it VERY hard to breathe)
Death by multiple stabs
Being stabbed
Being ripped to shreds
The strang mutant spider that my friend and I found once...

Pretty much being mutilated in any way scares me. *shivers*