PDA

View Full Version : last night alive...what would u do?

aeris2001x2
08-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Bush has completly lost it and is about 2 attack a country with WMD. Armageddon is imminent...

so on your last night alive, what would u do? what final act of your life would be the most fitting 4 u?

i would have said a night with sumkind of wonder fiance. but since i,m curremtly bitter in that area, i pick watching one of my fav emotional animes and receive the courage to face death with dignity.(yes, not a final FF play :confused: ). whats your final wish?

Meat Puppet
08-20-2004, 09:55 PM
I'd shoot myself.

ZeZipster
08-20-2004, 09:57 PM
I'd shoot Meat Puppet. It's the logical thing to do.

Dingo Jellybean
08-20-2004, 10:01 PM

Mei
08-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Last night alive....

I think I'd die.

Psychotic
08-20-2004, 10:27 PM

Armisael
08-20-2004, 10:28 PM
I'd watch my favorite anime with my boyfriend maybe.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-20-2004, 10:32 PM
i'd streak and then probably burn a bush dummy, or build an anti nuke shelter :choc:

Triple T
08-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Other: Watch mXc.

=D?

one_winged_angel
08-20-2004, 10:37 PM

No seriously, I chose death by Bush's security guard because I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hate him.

But seriously I live in England so it would be kind of hard.... That and I wouldn't have the 8@11$, so I would say I'd probably try to numb myself as much as possible before it happened, get drunk, stoned whatever. (For your information I don't drink excessively (I've never been drunk) nor do I do drugs)

kikimm
08-20-2004, 10:45 PM
Here.

Knowing me, I'd most likely curl up in a little ball in the corner of my room, being hysterical, trying to convince myself that the world ISN'T coming to an end. Always in denial...

But if I, for some reason, didn't do that...I might read, or spend time here, or hang out with my friends as much as possible. Or eat about 30 donuts.

:D

aeris2001x2
08-20-2004, 10:51 PM
why do sum ppl want to shoot meat puppet?

i think i,d actually try and do as many as possible in one night, though i,m in uk too, so i,d probably die by armed customs police when i try and smuggle my AK47, Samarui sword and Rocket Launcher through.

Misfit
08-20-2004, 11:14 PM

Psychotic
08-20-2004, 11:27 PM
why do sum ppl want to shoot meat puppet?

Why DON'T some people want to shoot Meat Puppet?

Polyonymous
08-20-2004, 11:46 PM
i think the story of us dieing should be you driving down the freeway into oncoming traffic with two passangers in the back seat and your alter ego sitting next to you. you would ask everyone in the car "what is the one thing you wished you wouldve done before you died?" the two in the back seat would answer paint a self portrait and build a house..... i would answer i dont know.

mr. anderson
08-20-2004, 11:50 PM
i dont know but when it was about to start i would sit on the toilet so i can say i died on the crapper :D

aeris2001x2
08-20-2004, 11:56 PM
but if everyone is dead, who would u tell Mr Anderson?

Denmark
08-21-2004, 12:03 AM
I'd set fire to Meat Puppet. It's the logical thing to do.

Actually, even better. I'd cover him in gunpowder and THEN set fire to him. Thereby making him explode.

Logan
08-21-2004, 02:07 AM
I would be sad with my family until the world exploded. And then I wouldn't care anymore because I would be exploded too! :love:

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-21-2004, 02:10 AM
I like how the first option assumes we all have fiancees.

Vaprice
08-21-2004, 02:12 AM
I would take a plane to Korea, get the soccer team together andf play with them. Then go get some popstars there and shag them all...I mean um...er....nothing. :love:

Kaos Nishiakari
08-21-2004, 02:33 AM
I'd build a portal to a demonic realm and be brutaly killed...

aeris2001x2
08-21-2004, 02:35 AM
I like how the first option assumes we all have fiancees.

not really. i,m just catering for those lucky enough 2 have that one special person.

and Kaos, have u been watching 2 much Demonic Hentai?lol

escobert
08-21-2004, 02:39 AM
Bush has completly lost it and is about 2 attack a country with WMD. Armageddon is imminent...

so on your last night alive, what would u do? what final act of your life would be the most fitting 4 u?

i would have said a night with sumkind of wonder fiance. but since i,m curremtly bitter in that area, i pick watching one of my fav emotional animes and receive the courage to face death with dignity.(yes, not a final FF play :confused: ). whats your final wish?
Why Bush why not Iran or Pakistan or someother country with nukes since you know the US isn't the only ones with nukes :rolleyes2

EDIT: I would probably party my ass off :p

aeris2001x2
08-21-2004, 02:44 AM
because only Bush could be silly enough 2 start a nuclear war...

escobert
08-21-2004, 02:49 AM
And you know this because?

Calliope
08-21-2004, 02:59 AM
Pfft. Clearly in such a scenario MacGuyver would save everyone at the last minute, leaving me free to eat candy and play on my swingset.

aeris2001x2
08-21-2004, 03:11 AM
because monkeys who cant speak properly and r complete idiots, oftern confuse red smarties with red nuclear buttons...

i,m sure there r ppl out there dumb enough 2 start a nuclear war. but bush is certainly much more likely then say Iran or North Korea...

escobert
08-21-2004, 03:14 AM
because monkeys who cant speak properly and r complete idiots, oftern confuse red smarties with red nuclear buttons...

i,m sure there r ppl out there dumb enough 2 start a nuclear war. but bush is certainly much more likely then say Iran or North Korea...
Can't speak properly huh? Well maybe you could learn to type properly before picking on others. :rolleyes2

aeris2001x2
08-21-2004, 03:16 AM
lol, i knew u would try a low blow. but i,m not a president addressing a nation. u would expect presidents to be at least semi-intellegent.

also i dont kill innocent ppl and then say *we are liberating you*

Kaos Nishiakari
08-21-2004, 03:18 AM
not really. i,m just catering for those lucky enough 2 have that one special person.

and Kaos, have u been watching 2 much Demonic Hentai?lol

Just for that... I'm editing my post

Silmaril
08-21-2004, 05:21 AM
-Spend it with family
-Email friends
-Finally tell a person to shut up
-Finally tell another person how much I hate her
-Finally tell another person how pathetic I find her.
-Finally tell another person that her breath reallly stinks.
-Spend the day reading yaoi fics (finally)

Polyonymous
08-21-2004, 05:46 AM
speaking of total nuclear destruction i found a place on the web that is a perfect depiction of this scenario you have created, though i do warn you it has a bunch of curse words..... if you are offended by curse words do not click on the link. if this post is edited for the content of the website i am sorry. *End of Ze World* (http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm)

fire_of_avalon
08-21-2004, 06:28 AM
I would call or see everyone I knew and tell them what they've done for me. Then I'd stay up late talking to my family. Then I'd go to sleep. Then I'd die. Sounds pretty good to me.

escobert
08-21-2004, 06:31 AM
Would you call me Megan? :p

-N-
08-21-2004, 06:38 AM
No. I'd call you Bert.

fire_of_avalon
08-21-2004, 06:39 AM
I'd call you both, if I only knew how. ;_;

nik0tine
08-21-2004, 07:00 AM
No. I'd call you Bert.

Kilika
08-21-2004, 07:07 AM
lol, i knew u would try a low blow. but i,m not a president addressing a nation. u would expect presidents to be at least semi-intellegent.

also i dont kill innocent ppl and then say *we are liberating you*

were they really innocent? wasn't it a liberation? Tell you what. Saddam wasn't a bad guy at all. He always looked after the people, and gave them lots of money, and even let his sons bask in all his glory! It was so peaceful in Iraq. A Utopia! Damn Bush....he just had to ruin everything! :rolleyes2

Sorry there are more capable people than the president right now.

I would spend the hours with my girlfriend, and then go 100MPH on an open road cause it's something I've never done before, and then go to church, and thank God for everything He's given me. BOOM!

aeris2001x2
08-21-2004, 07:18 AM
u see, the notion that if your anti Bush, means u r pro Saddam is absurd. i,m Anti Saddam and anti Bush.

will the innocent civilians blown to pieces in USA airstrikes be thanking the USA for their *liberation*?

the way Iraq is now suggests order, even if that order is under a brutal dictator, is better then chaos and Anarchy.

Kilika
08-21-2004, 07:31 AM
Order is what everyone is trying to attain. Without a dictator to rule them.

I didnt mean to say it that way. I never meant you to think that I thought you were pro saddam....obviously no one is, at least i hope they arent.

The order under saddam wasn't really order...it was fear for their lives, and the lives of their families and others. It is still only that way because the people doing these senseless acts of killing one another (i.e. the suicide bombers) still cause that fear to reside in their nation. If the people can control themselves then order will be restored.

aeris2001x2
08-21-2004, 07:34 AM
well of course, Saddam Regime should have been toppled. but there are ways of doing it without killing innocent ppl. and there should have been a plan, instead of just rushing in. if they had planned it, Iraq would be less of a mess now.

plus there are MANY brutal dictatorships round the world. but US wont touch them for various reasons, either because ther is no economic gain or they have WMD etc...

i,m also disgusted that Bush used 9/11 as an excuse to invade Iraq. after A...(Ok i cant spell it, but u know the ex Taliban country) Iraq was just completly the wrong path 2 take. Iraq was not a threat to national security.

Kilika
08-21-2004, 08:05 AM
was there really economic gain? I don't see my gas prices dropping........ :(

Yes they could have been more strategic, and did the president really use 9/11 as his excuse? wasnt it WMD?

Well...we could discuss this all night, but I would rather not, and I don't think you'd want to either. So hows this? I never said anything, and we are now pals! :D *Offers a hand shake*?

aeris2001x2
08-21-2004, 08:18 AM
ok, i,m just going to post this one last bit ok :cool:

i read somewhere most americans still believe Saddam was involved in 9/11. Bush used that for sure...

and maybe Bush Miscaluclated. or maybe there will be long term economic benefits. but i do believe oil was his main objective.\

hey, debates r no reason 2 fall out. i like heated discussion with fellow intellegent ppl. :)
*takes hand shake* :greenie: .

Leeza
08-21-2004, 08:19 AM
<i>Well...we could discuss this all night, but I would rather not, and I don't think you'd want to either. So hows this? I never said anything, and we are now pals! *Offers a hand shake*?</i> - Kilika

Good idea, Kilika. This thread has gone way off topic. For anyone who wishes to discuss anything <i>but</i> the topic, please start a new thread. Thank you.

I think that I would spend my last night with my family doing whatever it is that we normally do and wait for the end.

Kilika
08-21-2004, 08:22 AM
sorry guys! but yeah, definitely spend the last moments, with my GF and family and all those who I care about. wouldn't worry, just would chat and enjoy priceless memories!

aeris2001x2
08-21-2004, 08:24 AM
I would probably cry, realising i,ll never get 2 play ffXI or ffXII... :cry:

Lon611
08-21-2004, 09:45 AM
very interesting topic, though im very ignorant (how many times hav i said that in posts when in real life it's false? damn you things i don't kno about) when it comes 2 politics.

that seems stupid, but don;t yell at me saying "ur an american, ur ignorance is the cause of the wourld's pain." or "this is ur world, don't u care how it's being run?" blah. no, bush is the reason (hate blaming it on ne1 thing) and yes i care. but don't you think all politicians (how ever stupid, illiterate, and spend months miss pronouncing foreign words *bush*) generally want peace?yes they want what's best 4 the country, but the world's not perfect so ur gonna hav 2 live with how THEY run it. your never gonna become prezident, so leave it up 2 the ppl YOU elect. it's their JOB for crying out loud. i kno the politics discussion is over, but my 2 cents is worth the same as the next person...

anyway,i'd spend my last cuple hours reflecting on EVERYTHING:my great accomplishments, things im proud of, howd everything come down 2 this, then smother the ppl i love with hugs and kisses. also make peace with "enemies" or ppl i didn;t really see eye 2 eye with. last i wud thank god 4 all HIS blessings and wud pray 4 every1 in the afterlife. i wud also appologize 2 HIM that his wonderful creations are also horribly distructive :( and didn;t live up2 the standard he set.

GOOD BY CRUEL WORLD!!! :whimper: :weep: :crying: :whimper: :weep: :crying:

Kilika
08-21-2004, 09:49 AM
I would probably cry, realising i,ll never get 2 play ffXI or ffXII... :cry:

Or all the future FF's being made...... :cry:

aeris2001x2
08-21-2004, 09:54 AM
If i can outlive the FF seris and beat everyone, i will die happy :)

Kilika
08-21-2004, 09:58 AM
Here's a good one. I would beat all my FFs and try to do it in 24 hours! Probably with Ultima Shadow since he offers these challenges! I would have him help! Then probably with my luck I would be just about to beat the last one I need and with one click of the button BOOM! MAn that would suck!

aeris2001x2
08-21-2004, 10:04 AM
well at least u would die, thinking u had won :D .

Ultima Shadow
08-21-2004, 10:09 AM
I there was anything I could do to survive, then I would do it. If not, then I would play FF. :p

Kaos Nishiakari
08-21-2004, 09:17 PM
*goes insane and eats the neighbors cat*

SomethingBig
08-21-2004, 09:23 PM
I would go insane and frantically and hopelessly look for my soulmate to have at least one night with her. Or I would just eat a kangaroo.

Chris
08-21-2004, 09:26 PM
Here's how I would describe it:

I may be wrong, I may be right
Money's short, time is tight
Don't even think about those bills
Don't pay the price, we never will
We're out again another night
We'll never have enough
It could be like this forever
If we fall in love

Cloud_99
08-21-2004, 11:18 PM
I would stand on a cliff top wearing a cool scarf blowing in the wind, and looking off into the distance. As people walk past me they would be able to hear my thoughts which would be entirely in Japanese, but would sound really cool. Then just as a huge blue explosion is seen in the distance with it's wave heading towards us I'd do some cool motion and jump into the air and draw my sword. Then a huge green wave would come out of me and the 2 waves would crash into each other and there would be a battle of powers then a huge undersea battle mech would rise out of the ocean and with sword in hand I would battle it to the death and win and with a mighty explosin, the mech would be destroyed and ultimate World destruction would be overted. Then I would be washed up on a beach near-by and would be nursed back to health by a beautiful woman. Then as she confesses her undying love for me, (point of fact no one knows it's me who saved the World, in the tabloids I would be known as the mystery warrior) I would take her in my arms and we would walk off into the sunset and we would never be seen again...

...I think I've thought into this a bit much :tongue:

Meat Puppet
08-22-2004, 01:59 AM
By the looks of things, I've got more to worry about than a nuclear strike. *prays the end of the world doesn't happen then runs*

Polyonymous
08-22-2004, 09:02 AM
i like your story cloud_99, i hope thats exactly what happens when we have nuclear war and such.... not only because you would save us all but you "would be nursed back to health by a beautiful woman." and isnt that every mans dream?