PDA

View Full Version : Would like some Exp. and AP.

Levian
08-21-2004, 02:53 PM
I'm in chapter 5, I've completed nearly all Episodes. Not the Bevelle one of course. Too weak for that one yet. My levels is 50 for everyone. So where should I do to get a fair amount of exp and ap at this point in the game?

Giga Guess
08-22-2004, 05:48 AM
Go through Via Infinito! The rate that enemies level is so gradual that you should actually have little problems so long as you have the mascot dressphere.

Squall and Rinoa
08-22-2004, 08:34 AM
Go to any Chapter 5 secret dungeon using a Lure Bracer (Mi'hen, Chocobo Ranch, Thunder Plains, etc.) in each area, and you're bound to level quickly.

Levian
08-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Go through Via Infinito! The rate that enemies level is so gradual that you should actually have little problems so long as you have the mascot dressphere.

I don't have the mascot dressphere. I got kilika and gagazet concluded :mad:. The first boss in there is still too hard for me, and the enemies before him is too easy. Well, maybe I'll try killing him.

Squall and Rinoa: Thanks, I'll try that. :)

Triple T
08-23-2004, 01:50 PM
Thunder Plains secret dungeon + Lure Bracer + Doulbe EXP from Lady Luck = massive EXP. I gained about 15+ levels an hour.

Giga Guess
08-23-2004, 02:01 PM
Yeah....just find anywhere with 3 or 4 stars with Lady Luck, and/or Key to Success, and watch the Exp. just ROLL in.

Levian
08-23-2004, 04:27 PM
I can't beat shinra for the life of me, but what is that key to success?

Triple T
08-23-2004, 04:33 PM
I can't beat shinra for the life of me, but what is that key to success?

Go to the locked room in Guadosalam during Chapter 5. If you got a Mission Complete in Moonflow but not in Gagazet you'll find it in a chest there.

It gives you more EXP and AP after battle.

Levian
08-23-2004, 05:03 PM
Ooh, nice. and I didn't get a mission complete in Gagazet :D I have yet to have a complete Moonflow though. I hope I can still do that :/

KalmDreamsz
10-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Yeah Lure Bracer works... What was that Garment Grid that doubles EXP and AP? I think it was Convenant Of Growth. To get that you must beat Frailea in the cactuar shoot out and only Frailea... Best place to level up? Not Sure... Maybe Via Infinto? or kicking the asses of Omega Weapons... :cool: