PDA

View Full Version : Blasted Red Nocturnes!

Ouch!
08-21-2004, 10:16 PM
For synthing purposes, I need blaze shards and I have run out. I've checked enemy lists and the likes and find that only red nocturnes drop these. They were easy enough to find in Wonderland before Hallow Bastion, but since revealing the keyhole, other Heartless have replaced the red nocturnes.

So I'm left in a unfortunate situation. I've been looking around on each world tryin' to find the little buggers, but so far I'm coming out empty-handed.

Does anyone know where I can find them? Or is there another Heartless that drops the shards?

Thanks in advance for all help.

Kuja
08-21-2004, 10:30 PM
you can find them in monstro. and i don't think that any other enemy will drop them.

Lord Xehanort
08-21-2004, 10:31 PM
White Mushrooms may drop them if hit with the last spell being Fire/a/aga. Also, you can find Red Nocturnes in Hollow Bastion or use the portals in End of the World. Have Lucky Strike on all three characters to make things go by faster.

Ouch!
08-22-2004, 02:10 AM
Thanks, I fought the ones at the gates in Hallow Bastion and have finished synthing the items that required the shards. Two more items then the Ultima Weapon keychain.

Del Murder
08-22-2004, 02:43 AM
They aren't in Wonderland anymore?

Ouch!
08-22-2004, 03:08 AM
Nope, they get replaced by the thunder and blizzard thingies. On gamefaqs I eventually find a little guide at the end of an item synthing chart that said where the monsters are. As Ansem and Kuja said, they're only in Monstro and Hallow Bastion. The list confirmed it.