PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie topic for your delight

Kopteri
08-22-2004, 08:59 AM
Well, I am another newbie for you to chew on...

I like Final Fantasies, music, videogames in general, hanging out with my friends (A.K.A. getting drunk) and something else i cant think of now :P

Please... be gentle

Polyonymous
08-22-2004, 09:05 AM
WELCOME! a little advise for you.... dont eat anything ppl give you here, everything is laced with an unmentionable substance.

nik0tine
08-22-2004, 09:11 AM
WELCOME! a little advise for you.... dont eat anything ppl give you here, everything is laced with an unmentionable substance.
Don't eat the yoai cookies either.

CloudySky
08-22-2004, 12:50 PM
Hi Kopteri! Have fun!
Another little advise, don't go to the general forum, it's awfully boring there, stick with the FF and general gaming!

Az Lionheart
08-22-2004, 01:18 PM
welcome dude....and enjoy

Armisael
08-22-2004, 01:23 PM
Hey Kopteri,welcome.

UltimateSpamGrover
08-22-2004, 01:45 PM
Welcome to EoFF , and dont ever PM me thank you ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just my 2K.

Kopteri
08-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Heh, people are so nice in here... Some great advice there, thanks for that :D

P.S. Oh and by the way, i like anime and manga too :)

Armisael
08-22-2004, 02:54 PM
P.S. Oh and by the way, i like anime and manga too :)
That's very cool.What's your favorite?

Breine
08-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Welcome! *chews* :D

Nait
08-22-2004, 02:59 PM
*fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop*

<i>What a Chopter Sounds Like</i>,
performance by K. Järventaus.

Kopteri
08-22-2004, 03:00 PM
That's very cool.What's your favorite?

I havent seen that much anime unfortunately, but my favorite is probably either Hellsing or Neon Genesis Evangelion (nice sig you got there ;) ). And of course Akira.

My favorite mangas are Lone Wolf and Cub, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Akira. I also read Dragon Ball and Ranma alot a while ago, those are good.

Armisael
08-22-2004, 03:03 PM
I havent seen that much anime unfortunately, but my favorite is probably either Hellsing or Neon Genesis Evangelion (nice sig you got there ;) ). And of course Akira.

My favorite mangas are Lone Wolf and Cub, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Akira. I also read Dragon Ball and Ranma alot a while ago, those are good.

Thanks about the sig.So you have seen Hellsing and NGE(my favorite).That's great,you're cooler person than i thought. :D

Triple T
08-22-2004, 03:38 PM
Welcome to EoFF! :)

*chews (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?) on Kopteri (www.livejournal.com)* ...for my delight. ^______^

Psychotic
08-22-2004, 03:45 PM
:greenie: !elloH

Or should that be

:eineerg: !elloH

I guess we'll never know!

Giga Guess
08-22-2004, 04:00 PM
Welcome! Here's 1000 Giga Points! Hold onto them tight, as there have been reports of a point thief.... :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: Just be on your guard...

Leeza
08-22-2004, 04:20 PM
Welcome to EoFF, Kopteri. :) :cat:

Rusty
08-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Hey and welcome to EoFF :)

Strider
08-22-2004, 05:49 PM
Howdy.

Baloki
08-22-2004, 05:55 PM
Hey ho *waves*

Dark Matter
08-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Wow!!! It works!!!!! :banana:
Ahem, I just want to show you my signature ......... :cool:
I just learned how to insert an image into it. :hyper:

I think I'll change my signature later. Bye.

Freya
08-22-2004, 06:53 PM
hehe welcome to EoFF the most wonderful Final fantasy inn around. Watch out for those monkeys they bite. This is a state of the art faucilaty *opens a door with a windows 95 sitting alone in a room* we also try to keep this place clean *you see trash everywhere* and also we keep it all together with repairs *the sign falls in* :D welcome

Lord Xehanort
08-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Ansem: My Yaoi Fudge Cookies are 255% safe, thank you very much!

Kounetsu: Yeah! I eat 'em all the time and there's nothin' wrong with me!

Ansem: Bad example, Kounetsu.

Kounetsu: Can I have sex with the newbie now?

Ansem: No. *gives newbie a batch of fresh Yaoi Fudge Cookies*

Kounetsu: You never let me have any fun! *fights Ansem*

Ansem: *fights back*

Kounetsu: *wins**runs toward newbie to have sex with it* *gets shot with a tranquilizer dart, courtesy of Your Friendly Neighborhood Leeza*

Giga Guess
08-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Dammit! You promised me that you wouldn't rape the newbies if I gave you a day pass! Gawd!

:razz:

Lord Xehanort
08-22-2004, 10:15 PM
Kounetsu: I never got this Gay Pass.

Ansem: Day Pass.

Kounetsu: Good save...

Moomba Misstress
08-22-2004, 10:19 PM
Hello and welcome. I offer you nothing. =o :moomba: <-- not even that! Thats my signature. ^__^

Polyonymous
08-22-2004, 10:38 PM
if you want you can have some of this.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/drbrain/Biohazard/Biohazard.jpgthat is if you really want it. though i do warn you it will really screw you up if you hang on to it for to long, look what its done to all the ppl here

Giga Guess
08-22-2004, 10:41 PM
Hey! I carry that stuff aroud in my back pocket all the time, and I'M okay! Right....?

Logan
08-22-2004, 10:47 PM
Hi. LOL. That's funny. LOL.
:cry:

Giga Guess
08-22-2004, 11:03 PM
Kopteri, has anyone offered for you to join their nation yet? If not, I am offering you membership in Myst. If you *DO* decide to join, the link is in my sig. Hope to see you there.

Lord Xehanort
08-22-2004, 11:11 PM
Ansem: Join Giga's nation.

Kounetsu: It rules.

Cloud_99
08-23-2004, 12:33 AM
Yo!

err... what to give the Newbie... errr...

*looks around*

Here have these pringles... they're salt and vinegar flavour... eww they've been here fir weeks umm... I mean they're great, really good, nice and fresh :D. See *bites into one*...*passes out*

Anyway enjoy yourself, post lots on lots of the forums they're all good and err.. *whispers* don't agree to sign anything anyone here tells you to sign. It'll probably end with you signing your body over to them :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: so just watch out.

Meat Puppet
08-23-2004, 10:10 AM
I wonder why whenever a newbie types the title for their thread they always focus it on being another, or more, or adding, or whatever. Why can't they be more creative? :smash:

oh btw hi

FreaQaZoiD
08-23-2004, 10:37 AM
Yo!

err... what to give the Newbie... errr...

*looks around*

Here have these pringles... they're salt and vinegar flavour... eww they've been here fir weeks umm... I mean they're great, really good, nice and fresh :D. See *bites into one*...*passes out*

Anyway enjoy yourself, post lots on lots of the forums they're all good and err.. *whispers* don't agree to sign anything anyone here tells you to sign. It'll probably end with you signing your body over to them :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: so just watch out.

YOU RUINED THE FUN!

~~~Bastard... - FreaQ

Oh yeah alomost forgot. Hi newbie!
Click This Link (http://www.jeffgoode.com/img/spiderman_dance.gif)

Polyonymous
08-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Here have these pringles... they're salt and vinegar flavour... eww they've been here fir weeks umm... I mean they're great, really good, nice and fresh . See *bites into one*...*passes out*

y'see, those pringles really were fresh, i just put them there a few days ago but it is the unmentionable substance that i have laced all foods with :shifty: i mean..... i wonder who's been lacing the foods lately

Giga Guess
08-23-2004, 09:19 PM
Erm.....yeah....I wonder.... :screwy:

Levian
08-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Hey. You are a newbie, but I forgive you. :freak:

FightClubFan#47
08-24-2004, 09:39 AM
Hey newb.

Have a Moomba :moomba:

Treat it with Care!

Join Aura, not Giga, by saying "i want to be a member" (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=49728)

Trumpet Thief
08-28-2004, 11:17 PM

chaos: V..Vut about Gundam Wing?

Rubedo: And welcome Kopteri, hope you enjoy your stay at EOFF!

Fuzakeru
08-28-2004, 11:28 PM
:save: Hello Newbie-person!! Welcome to EoFF! Don't let the people here frighten you away, they are actually very nice. Please post lots and enjoy your time here!!! :save:

By the way - Hellsing pwns but Hentai is the best. And Myles is forcing me to watch GunDUMB when I get to Michigan. >_<!!!