PDA

View Full Version : Small of One Piece for Piano

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-22-2004, 08:28 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the sheet music for the song "Small of One Piece" from Xenogears for piano? Thank you.

Triple T
08-23-2004, 02:38 PM
I'd try www.vgmusic.com or www.nobuouematsu.com which both have Piano Sheets. :)

Doomgaze
08-23-2004, 05:18 PM
Except Uematsu did not compose Xenogears' music :p

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-23-2004, 11:29 PM
Correct. Xenogears's score was composed by Yasunori Mitsuda, who also did Chrono Trigger, Xenosaga, and I believe Chrono Cross.

Doomgaze
08-23-2004, 11:47 PM
yes.

but he worked with Uematsu and maybe someone else on CT.

-N-
08-24-2004, 06:29 AM
Correct. Xenogears's score was composed by Yasunori Mitsuda, who also did Chrono Trigger, Xenosaga, and I believe Chrono Cross.Mitsuda did do CC, just to confirm.

Does anyone know where I can find the sheet music for the song "Small of One Piece" from Xenogears for piano? Thank you.Bah, play it by ear! I'll start you off... G-G-G-G-F-E-D... ;)

Shahal
08-24-2004, 12:21 PM
I don't know who exactly composed the music but the London Philharmonic Orchestra performed the music for Xenosaga.

Small of One Piece is the ending song from Xenogears isn't? If it is I can play the music box version of it you hear toward the beginning of the game at Doc Uzuki's lab. That one's not too difficult unlike the ending theme.

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-24-2004, 09:29 PM
Yes, it is the ending music to Xenogears.

And while I can play it by ear, that's only the basic treble line. I want a full musical score for it if I can find it, it sounds so much better.