PDA

View Full Version : ffI+II remake details

aeris2001x2
08-24-2004, 11:16 AM
anyone know what differences are going 2 be in this GBA game?

i know bout ffI is changing to mp systerm.

and i know ffII may actually get sum character development 4 Firional this time. they also appear 2 be making the training systerm much easier. this may dumb it down, but it might actually may make it more fun 2 play.(i,ve just tryed to give ffII on ps1 another chance. but it is just so painful. i think completing it once is enough.)

does anyone else know anything about extra story, extra areas, dungeons, bosses,super bosses etc. and oh, will it have the characters as Anime like on the Japanese web site?

i,m really looking forward to this GBA release in December. whether it will make up for Europe not getting a PS2 release of ffXI is a diff matter. still i should have mastered ffIV and V by december, so hopefully i can play these until ffXII release.

lockeIX
08-24-2004, 01:25 PM
I heard FFI will get an extra dungeon where you can fight bosses from other ff games.

Sleipner
08-24-2004, 04:56 PM
I read that both would have new dungeons, but I couldn't see official info on this yet.

Ellerkerm
08-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Why are these two games going to GBA not PS2 system?

I just want to know thats all.

Dingo Jellybean
08-25-2004, 01:43 AM
Why are these two games going to GBA not PS2 system?

I just want to know thats all.

Because it already came out for the PSX, and it wouldn't go over very well for people who have to buy these 2 games again just for an extra dungeon.

DJZen
08-25-2004, 06:03 AM
The game Final Fantasy I-II Advance has recieved the subtitle "Dawn Of Souls" in Europe, and the name has been copyrighted in America as well. The "new dungeons" are called "Soul of Chaos" for FFI and "Soul of Rebirth" for FFII. Soul of Chaos is an extra dungeon where you can fight bosses from other FF games, and I have to say, having seen which ones they are, it's gonna be awesome to fight them in this game. Soul of Rebirth features 4 of the characters that died in the story of FFII in a new dungeon. It's possible that you may be able to find a ROM of the Japanese version, which was released very recently.

Carnage
08-25-2004, 06:54 AM
It's possible that you may be able to find a ROM of the Japanese version, which was released very recently.

If anyone finds one could they post? Does anyone know if they will be released on the same cartridge?

aeris2001x2
08-25-2004, 09:35 AM
The game Final Fantasy I-II Advance has recieved the subtitle "Dawn Of Souls" in Europe, and the name has been copyrighted in America as well. The "new dungeons" are called "Soul of Chaos" for FFI and "Soul of Rebirth" for FFII. Soul of Chaos is an extra dungeon where you can fight bosses from other FF games, and I have to say, having seen which ones they are, it's gonna be awesome to fight them in this game. Soul of Rebirth features 4 of the characters that died in the story of FFII in a new dungeon. It's possible that you may be able to find a ROM of the Japanese version, which was released very recently.

oh my!!!! buying on day of release :eek: ;)

DJZen
08-26-2004, 05:35 AM
Does anyone know if they will be released on the same cartridge?

If you look at the front page of Eyes On Final Fantasy, you'd know by now. I'll answer anyway, even though I did in my previous post. It's on ONE CARTRIDGE called Final Fantasy I-II Advance. In Europe (and probably the US) it will be known as Final Fantasy I-II: Dawn of Souls.