PDA

View Full Version : Vincent and Yuffie

Carnage
08-25-2004, 01:11 AM
My step brother told me that its possible to miss vincent and yuffie. Is he being an asshole or serious cause i dont want to miss vincent. I already have weapons and shit for them and i just got cid. If it is possible to miss them could someone tell me where they are. Thanks

TheAbominatrix
08-25-2004, 01:23 AM
You can find Yuffie anywhere, just go around fighting in forest's. Vincent is in the basement of the Shin Ra mansion in Nibelhiem.

It's possible to miss them because they're optional. They're always available though, there isnt a set time when you have to get them.

zacks_clone
08-25-2004, 01:24 AM
My step brother told me that its possible to miss vincent and yuffie. Is he being an asshole or serious cause i dont want to miss vincent. I already have weapons and shit for them and i just got cid. If it is possible to miss them could someone tell me where they are. Thanks

You cannot miss Vincent or Yuffie. it is possible not to get them, but it is always possible to get them. They are optional characters. To get yuffie you merly run about forests until she pops up.Beat her,then answer her in an apropriate order( check game faqs for the order,as i cant remember it). Vincent is in the Shinra Mansion basment. You need to unlock the safe, beat the monster in it, then take the key to the basment and open the locked door. Again, check game faqs for the safe's code, cause I dont remember and I'm to lazy to look for you :P Thats if you want to easy way out. If you want to spend time looking for the answers in the mansion, by all means go ahead.

escobert
08-25-2004, 01:28 AM
Yeah the mansion pissed me off when I was too lazy too look up the #s

Carnage
08-25-2004, 01:38 AM
Thanks guys