PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt for Mr. Olympics

Loony BoB
08-26-2004, 12:59 PM
For those who don't know, back in 2000 there was a guy who was pretty well known in these parts, he went under the name of <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=29">bossker</a> (pay no attention to the last quote in his sig, Mik is my son :mad2:<i></i>). His sig was celebrating the Sydney Olympics and saying something about how he would be at the Athens 2004 Olympics. His last post is listed as being on the 30th January, 2003 - I can only assume that he has spent the last year and a half training himself on a desert island, preparing to take the Olympics by storm. Unfortunately he hasn't been mentioned (or maybe he goes by another name? :() so far in athens2004.com or anything, so I guess his events haven't started yet, or maybe he is being held by terrorists or something so that he doesn't win every single medal. Maybe the Olympics committee thought he was just too good and it would be unfair if he entered. I don't know. We may never know at all.

The big question is... HAVE YOU SEEN BOSSKER? On TV, at the games, maybe someone from Greece has seen him cruising down the streets? We need pictures of bossker doing Olympic-y stuff. Or possibly for bossker to post. Everyone, whilst the games are still on, should make this their life mission.

"How can you not know the greatest member known as Bossker?!" ~Rirse

Triple T
08-26-2004, 01:19 PM
What's his name and what country is he from? I'll be sure to keep an eye out for him...

Loony BoB
08-26-2004, 01:27 PM
His name is bossker, as far as I'm concerned. :p Otherwise, he usually resides in California.

Baloki
08-26-2004, 02:23 PM
I say every EoFF member sned the BBC 20 e-mails asking them to start up the search for this man!

Psychotic
08-26-2004, 02:36 PM
He's on the Olympics site! Look!

http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9802&stc=1

Rye
08-26-2004, 02:43 PM
You know what would be cool? If he represented EoFF in the Olympics, and like instead of the little American flag next to his name, it'd have the EoFF eye and everyone would be like "Wtf?"

But seriously, maybe everyone should bombard him with PMs so if he has e-mail notification, he'll look and remember EoFF?

Psychotic
08-26-2004, 02:56 PM
(I dunno what he looks like so I just used his avatar)

In the first pic, bossker is playing football for Argentina! But because he's bossker, he's HOVERING (Look! His feet aren't touching the ground!) And despite the fact that he has taken heavy damage (His left sock is muddy!) he fights bravely on! Not even a muddy sock can deter bossker from getting that gold!

In the other one, he is winning the long jump for Greece! His body may have become a bit more feminine, but that doesn't matter to bossker! Probably all the performance enhancing drugs he takes. Did I say drugs? I meant pudding :shifty:

Strider
08-26-2004, 05:34 PM
Bossker looks hot.

Denmark
08-26-2004, 05:41 PM
maybe he's not participating in the Olympics, but is just there?

otherwise, I think bossker might be a girl by the name of Mohini Bhardwaj.

fire_of_avalon
08-26-2004, 07:12 PM
According do his profile, he has an email address to which email can be sent. Oh happy day! So somebody do that. Now. Not me, I never knew him. Unless you want to make me the official bossker emmissary.

-N-
08-26-2004, 11:10 PM
I remember bossker. Only he knows the true glory of Precision Circumcision. :D *emails him*

edit: Email transcript:

Hey bossker, we're all wondering if you really are and how you're doing in the Olympics in Athens. Shoot us back a word or two. ;) If you're not in Athens, then you really have no excuse to respond to this. SO DO IT! Thanks a bunch. :)

Sincerely,
princeofdarknez

P.S.: Precision Circumcision! :D

Del Murder
08-27-2004, 01:37 AM
There are olympics this year?