PDA

View Full Version : Wearing the same clothes before one wash

Dingo Jellybean
08-27-2004, 01:27 AM
Anyone here do that?

Now, let me emphasize that yes, I take showers and change underwear and undershirts everyday.

But I do, admittingly, wear the same jeans twice or even 3 times a week before my traditional weekend wash. I have only 2 pairs of jeans, but it's not like I keep them dirty...they're pretty clean. I don't wear the same shirts twice, but I do wear the same jeans twice a week. Hey, it's not my fault. Jeans are expensive...and I like them...but it's not wrong to wear the same pair twice! Although I do wear sweatpants occassionally, just because they're cool.

escobert
08-27-2004, 01:28 AM
Yeah I wear the same clothes over again a lot actually. If they arn't dirty I'll wear em again.

TasteyPies
08-27-2004, 01:29 AM
Sometimes I wont change or take a shower for weeks during the summer.

Jebus
08-27-2004, 01:35 AM
Yeah, I do that, but I make sure to shower/bathe (depending on how I feel on standing at the moment. :D)

Ouch!
08-27-2004, 01:38 AM
But I do, admittingly, wear the same jeans twice or even 3 times a week before my traditional weekend wash. I have only 2 pairs of jeans, but it's not like I keep them dirty...they're pretty clean.

If it's not underwear, and it's not dirty, I won't mind wearing it a second time before a wash, especially because it may be quite a while before the next wash. I will wear pants for as many as three days before a wash unless they're khakis for when I have to dress up for an event that I don't wish to attend.

Logan
08-27-2004, 01:48 AM
I wear jeans a lot before I wash them. I'll never do that for underwear or socks or shirts though. Just pants!

TheAbominatrix
08-27-2004, 01:53 AM
All the time. I usually change my panties once a day, but when I'm squatting I dont have the luxury, unless I'm at the house of another girl. But I dont mind being filthy dirty, it's fun.

Del Murder
08-27-2004, 01:53 AM
I'll wear pants a couple times.

Soul Vagabond
08-27-2004, 01:58 AM
Yup. I do it all the time. And I'll keep doin' it even if someone took one whiff of me and had to run to the nearest restroom. ;)

fire_of_avalon
08-27-2004, 02:04 AM
I do it! I do it alot! Sometimes I even have to wear underpants the next day if I'm not near my underpants! I turn them inside out though.

Lon611
08-27-2004, 02:05 AM
i usually wear clothes once, then i wash them and don't wear the same thing till about a couple weeks later. but if i just wear them for an hour like to church or something, il wear them again (duh). oh, big no no on re-wearing boxers, etc. :barf: in general il re-wear clothes before a wash if they're still clean and don't smell *sniffs clothes currently wearing* :D

Dingo Jellybean
08-27-2004, 02:06 AM
I do it! I do it alot! Sometimes I even have to wear underpants the next day if I'm not near my underpants! I turn them inside out though.

That's probably too much information. Turning it inside out doesn't do much since, afterall, it's a pretty thin layer of cotton/polyester/nylon/spandex/microfiber/etc.

However, as long as you don't wear underwear for more than 3 days(you know, before it starts getting yellow)...then it's all good.

Lon611
08-27-2004, 02:21 AM
3 dayz?!?!?!?!uhm, you go do that, lol.

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

SomethingBig
08-27-2004, 02:25 AM
I do it with all articles of clothing. Sometimes I'll be too lazy to go into my drawer to get a fresh pair of boxers before showering.

But I do, admittingly, wear the same jeans twice or even 3 times a week before my traditional weekend wash. I have only 2 pairs of jeans, but it's not like I keep them dirty...they're pretty clean. I don't wear the same shirts twice, but I do wear the same jeans twice a week. Hey, it's not my fault. Jeans are expensive...and I like them...but it's not wrong to wear the same pair twice! Although I do wear sweatpants occassionally, just because they're cool.
I only wear sweatpants inside the house as jammies, if my 2 real pairs of jammies are dirty. I also wear sweatpants under waterproof pants, when playing in the snow. (^_^)

If it's not underwear, and it's not dirty, I won't mind wearing it a second time before a wash, especially because it may be quite a while before the next wash. I will wear pants for as many as three days before a wash unless they're khakis for when I have to dress up for an event that I don't wish to attend.

if I'm not near my underpants!
I, for some extremely strange reason, read that as, "if I'm not near my uncle!" :confused:

Yamaneko
08-27-2004, 03:22 AM
You can do that with jeans a lot. With khakis you're stretching it a bit.

Fuzakeru
08-27-2004, 03:34 AM
I'll wear the same pair of pants up to three times ( although I don't keep count ). A shit probably a time or two - unless I'm doing something that would cause them to get nasty quick ( like mowing the lawn ).
Being truthful - if I don't feel like it and they aren't dirty, I'll wear the same bra/panties the next day but never over that. O_o Seriously. If all you did was sit on your bum all day posting at EoFF you aren't really doing anything to stain them. ( Exception to all those with bladder control and streak mark problems. XD! )

Strider
08-27-2004, 04:28 AM
Pants, yes. Everything else, nooooo.

Kirobaito
08-27-2004, 04:40 AM
During the summer, I can wear shorts (I don't own any pants) for three, maybe even four days in a row. However, this is a habit I try to avoid during the school year.

Lon611
08-27-2004, 05:22 AM
A shit probably a time or two -

isn't dat charming?lol.

but what about socks?durin da summer, i get real lazy, so i mite wear dem abuot 3 or 4x. i don't reali kno if dats lazy or disgustin, let alone care. if u wana bark at me cuz o my typin, then post it HERE. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=49915) long story short, im sik of typing "neat".

nik0tine
08-27-2004, 05:26 AM
I'm squeaky clean everyday of the week. Unless it's the weekends or if i am not going anywhere, I often times won't be.

Meat Puppet
08-27-2004, 06:30 AM
I wear the same clothes for weeks. Including underwear. Womans underwear.

-N-
08-27-2004, 06:31 AM
That's because you're a woman.

Lon611
08-27-2004, 06:54 AM
hey princeofdarknez man, ure hilarious. i wish iwas there in person when ur signature happend. you can't get much funnier than that. sorry, i just had to appreciate a fellow comedian.... :D

Black Mage
08-27-2004, 06:59 AM
hey princeofdarknez man, ure hilarious. i wish iwas there in person when ur signature happend. you can't get much funnier than that. sorry, i just had to appreciate a fellow comedian.... :D

That's what PMs are for. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Anyway, I do wear the same pants a two days in a row, if they're clean. But, sometimes I'll space it out, if I have time before the next wash -- meaning that I'll wear pair of pants A Monday, change to pair of pants B on Tuesday, and then back to pants A Wednesday.

Yes, I realize how dumb that sounds. ...Shut up.

Casey
08-27-2004, 07:15 AM
Yeah man. I do that, I have a bunch of pairs of white t-shirts,underwair, and socks that I change everyday. But I wear the same old pants alot. Damn who needs style anyways, I dont really care...

Meat Puppet
08-27-2004, 09:39 AM
Hey, we're all allowed to pretend to be someone else every now and again. In reply to princessofdarknez's post. :p

Kilika
08-27-2004, 09:56 AM
dude i do it all the time! Its glorious!

Pure Strife
08-27-2004, 11:32 AM
If my dogs refuse to occupy the same room as a certain item of clothing I'll consider washing it. If they resort to living out back that's when it's time to wash it.

Loony BoB
08-27-2004, 12:24 PM
If it doesn't smell, it's still good. :D But yeah, usually 2-4 days for, say, a pair of jeans, and up to five days for my work trousers since I don't exactly do anything besides sit around at work, so it's not really that messy. I wash my shirts after one or two days, though. T-shirts can be worn for three or four days if it's not hot (ie. so long as I'm not sweating in 'em). Anything else is generally one wear, one wash.

Kopteri
08-27-2004, 12:39 PM
Pants: yes
Anything else: nooo way

Rye
08-27-2004, 12:44 PM
Nah, I always have to wash things when I'm done wearing them, or I feel dirty, even if the clothes are not dirty. The only exception to this is when I wear my clothes for like, 2 or 3 hours to go somewhere. Then I'll put the shirt and pants back in my drawer/closet.

Triple T
08-27-2004, 01:00 PM
I'll wear pants twice a week, unless there's grass stains and stuff, but shirts and other stuff, no way.

TheAbominatrix
08-27-2004, 01:25 PM
If I didnt have clean friends I'd just give up and go straight out crust punk and not bathe/change for weeks on end. *le sigh*

zacks_clone
08-27-2004, 03:36 PM
jeans occasionaly.T-shirts sometimes(not often,just if i didnt do anything that day).Everything else i try to stear away from wearing twice.

m4tt
08-27-2004, 03:55 PM
I'll wear jeans a few days before washing, and my work pants a few days before washing. But other stuff like shirts and underwears, no way.

Shlup
08-27-2004, 05:50 PM
I'll wear a bra a few times without washing it. They don't get very dirty, and they're a pain to wash and line-dry. :p I'll also wear my jeans a couple of times without washing them, unless they get notably dirty the first day. That's it though.

kikimm
08-28-2004, 12:11 AM
Yes, I'm guilty of this. It's fun to be dirty! :p

Well...when school starts, I won't wear jeans more than twice a week, and shirts only once.

But summer...is a different story. I think I've been in my pajamas for...3 or 4 days now. I'll often wear the same clothes for long periods of time, knowing that i should take a shower, but I'm too lazy to actually go up and take one. I don't like getting wet. *shrug* It's cool.

EDIT: Oh yeah-underwear, absolutely not. A little too gross for me. But come on-who here would actually admit to re-wearing underwear?

:D

Mahal Kita
08-28-2004, 01:33 AM
I'll wear a bra a few times without washing it. They don't get very dirty, and they're a pain to wash and line-dry. :p

Tell me about it. @_@ *agrees completely*

From some experience, if I overwash jeans they get tighter and... shrink a bit. xD Or heck, anything denim. And nobody likes the feeling of wet denim and having to dry it over and over again.

Some tops and shirts if, they don't smell or have some kind of stain or something on it.

It is a good habit to not rewear socks. xP I have a lot of these for that reason.

fire_of_avalon
08-28-2004, 03:27 AM
That's probably too much information. Turning it inside out doesn't do much since, afterall, it's a pretty thin layer of cotton/polyester/nylon/spandex/microfiber/etc.

However, as long as you don't wear underwear for more than 3 days(you know, before it starts getting yellow)...then it's all good.

Hey, you asked. :p And anyway, I said when I didn't have access to my underpants, which is rare. And I'd never wear the same underpants more than two days straight. Scary.

Silmaril
08-28-2004, 02:57 PM
My day wear rarely gets dirty coz i slip straight into my PJs soon as i come home. I wear a uniform at school.
My pajamas get filthy though. :D