PDA

View Full Version : some1 plz help me

sakuraV
08-27-2004, 01:39 AM
I have some question and need the answer as soon as u can. Plz help me
1. How to find Vivi's black magic death
2. Where is Zidane's The tower. I cant find it in memoria
3. I heard some1 said about hades. Where can i find that one and where can i find the hammer.
4. How to find a pumice piece(i got 1 and need 1 more)
5. Is the magic fingertip inside treno????

Plz answer me. Thanks and have fun

sakuraV
08-27-2004, 03:08 AM
question 4.
find pumice piece from boss ARK. I dun know about this and never heard about it and cant find it either.
second way i did and got 1 pumice piece(but i need 2 to make pumice)
Third way i think make 2 pumice pieces become 1 pumice .
Last way fight Ozma i cant do it because i cant get more chocograph to make my chocobo fly. I try a lot in chocobo lagoon and chocobo forest but dun have more chocograph. My chocobo is only can climb moutain now
But thanks a lot for ur help

sakuraV
08-27-2004, 03:17 AM
i know he's in pumice and that's y i ask ppl to help me find 2 pumice piece so i can make it become 1. And where can i find the black hood???

Cz
08-27-2004, 01:06 PM
This question has been answered countless times. The best place to level up is outside of Daguerreo, where you'll find Grand Dragons that give you 8000 Exp. per character. While this may not be as much as you'd obtain on Vile Island, Grand Dragons can be killed by a single casting of Lv. 5 Death, which is much easier than trying to deal with a party of Yans.

The Black Hood is found in Kuja's Desert Palace, but I'm not sure if you can actually buy it anywhere. Unfortunately, if you leave Kuja's Desert Palace before obtaining the hood, you won't be able to go back in and get it. :(

sakuraV
08-27-2004, 06:28 PM
so why ppl tell me that it can be buy. And where can i find some zombie dragon

Optium
08-27-2004, 09:11 PM
Not sure if it's true but I'm looking at a site that says you can buy it at
Esto Gaza Armory/Medicine Shop for 2250 gil. Can anyone shed any light
on this? If nobody says otherwise, you may want to check it out Varu.

.opt

Takara
08-28-2004, 12:42 PM
Yeah, Black Hoods can be bought in Esto Gaza. Or at least, I think it's there I bought mine. I have more than one.

And you can go back in the Desert Palace. I went there way after that part in the game to get the Namingway Card from Kuja's room and to get the LV4 Holy Blue Magic from Toramas since I didn't get it earlier.

The only place I recall seeing a Zombie Dragon (which is actually called Dracozombie) is in the lower levels of Iifa Tree, but I was never able to go back down there after the first time. If you're looking for that monster to learn LV5 Death, it can also be learned from the Stroper, which is also roaming in Iifa Tree.

Optium
08-28-2004, 04:25 PM
I've fought dracozombies all over the world. They're in tons of the forests
that I've visited, I think I remember fighting some around Alexandria...and
maybe outside the forest around the Black Mage Village. Not sure about
that one though, so check out Alexandria. :p

.opt

Cz
08-29-2004, 11:07 AM
You'll also learn Lv. 5 Death from Whale Zombies, which are located on Palmnell Island (the island where Chocobo's Lagoon is located).

And if you're already on disk 4, I'm afraid you won't be able to get into Esto Gaza, since the Iifa Tree's roots block your entrance.