PDA

View Full Version : I never thought i'd live here of all places

Lon611
08-27-2004, 07:46 AM
is it so wrong that i leave my cpu on and reply 2 almost every new post there is?iuno, every since i registered, this place is like info heaven for gamers.not only that, but this place has a general forum where you can do whatever the !@#$ you want. i feel lazy. 2day, i woke up, turned on my cpu. im ready 2 go 2 bed. do you know where i am?my cpu, lol. i mean, im the type of person who has other hobbies (skateboarding :cool: , bball, writing, ff, etc) but it's summer for christs sake. am i allowed 2 b lazy or am i turning into a slob?

Leeza
08-27-2004, 08:15 AM
You're allowed to be as lazy as you like during summer, but you have the part about the General Forum a little wrong because you can not exactly do !@#$ you want. Sorry, but there are limits. :cat:

Lon611
08-27-2004, 08:28 AM
no i kno you can't do whatever the !@#$ you want. i mean topic wise, you can make a new thread about (almost nething, as i've recently found out :mad: ) nething you desire. like if you need family help, or you were wondering about something from a movie.i think you mis understood me, or i was ambiguous (?). sorry if i was vague :D

Leeza
08-27-2004, 08:32 AM
Well, yes, I guess you can post <i>almost</i> anything topicwise, but if you want a serious answer for something, you should make your thread in Eyes on Each Other where there is a zero tolerance on spam and such. Stuff about movies, etc. should be posted in the Lounge rather that General Chat.

Lon611
08-27-2004, 08:43 AM
oh ok, thanks, il keep that for future reference. :D . this thread is starting to sound like the instruction manual, but i have so many questions......like, is there a way to post pics in this forum?like, within the actual thread, instead of just attaching it, bcuz i've seen it at other forums.....maybe you guys think it's too messy?iuno.

newayz, yah. i kno im not lazy, but still...i feel bad about not gettin nething accomplished....

ooh, and duz ne1 kno how 2 get these smileys for aim, because that would really be fantastic. thanks. sorri if im asking too many questions :shame:

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-27-2004, 08:46 AM
:aimsmile: :aimkiss: :aimsad: :aimhappy: :aim~: :aimsurp: :aimgrin: :aimmad: :aimcry: :aimsun: :aimblush: :aimmeh: :aimangel: :aimwink: :aimdumb: :aimx: :aim$:

Lon611
08-27-2004, 08:50 AM
lol, thanks, but i meant like the chocobo, the crying ones, etc. mostly th ones that move. ne help?

Meat Puppet
08-27-2004, 09:44 AM
It's like an appartment where roomates come, stay, and occassionally get kicked out for having parties when the landlords are out buying groceries. :smash:

Del Murder
08-28-2004, 01:59 AM
Only where are the groceries?

Yeah, this place is cool. It's a real honor to be on staff and try to keep things smooth, but I think I've been overdoing it lately. It's not healthy!

Lon611
08-28-2004, 02:58 AM
do you guys ever feel weird about posting ur problems for strangers to comment on?because that's they way i thought i wud feel.but i don't

Meat Puppet
08-28-2004, 03:00 AM
I don't, because they don't know who I really am and can only judge an online version of myself.

Cloud_99
08-28-2004, 03:07 AM
Hey as far as I'm concerend it's good to be lazy all year round I know I am. Screw moving when I can get someone else to do it. I generally don't get up 'till like 2PM and then I play games all afternoon then i sleep again. ahhhhh the good life.

*feels pleased with self* :D

Silmaril
08-28-2004, 03:00 PM
I did the same thing May-July. That was summer. now i can't.

eestlinc
08-31-2004, 02:18 AM
Hotel California, dude.

Resha
09-03-2004, 03:40 PM
Aaaah I know what you mean. That's been my summer, too. Eat, sleep, go on the internet.

Sometimes I wonder if there's more to life.... :tongue:

I feel like a laiiiizy lil' pig. Well, I guess I am.