PDA

View Full Version : Do you deserve a cookie?

Jolts
08-27-2004, 11:10 PM
I know I haven't, nor will I ever be able to. I'm not gonna' spend hours trying to dodge 199 lightning bolts to miss it once. That would just piss me off to a destructive rage. Also, that chocobo crap I've complained about numerous times...yeah, I've never been able to get less than 0.00 time :mad2:. As for the butterfly catching...I could probably do that, but I never really tried all that hard (I think I did it once).

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-27-2004, 11:12 PM
I probably could if I wanted to waste countless days, which I don't.

Armisael
08-27-2004, 11:13 PM
Only Lulu's missing and i guess it will always miss even if try all the time. :shame:

SeeDRankLou
08-28-2004, 12:17 AM
I have done all of them, the legit way. Lulu's Sigil only took me 40 minutes to finally get. Tidus's sigil took about 30ish minutes. Kimari's isn't really that difficult. Rikku's is kind of easy, and fun actually. Yuna's is simple enough. Auron's is pretty easy. Wakka's wasn't that difficult, just rather time consuming. It pays off in the end though.

kikimm
08-28-2004, 12:33 AM
I like the game, but not to the point where I feel the need to get everything. Maybe if I start a new file, I'll do it. The second time over is when I really get down to business.

Can I still have that cookie?

:D

Kilika
08-28-2004, 12:35 AM
Count it! I got em! Send my cookie to

1234 Fake Street
Pretend, CA, 912312
USA

Thank you.

ShivaBlizzard8
08-28-2004, 02:18 AM
I'm at the end of the game, rounding up Sigils. So far I have gotten Rikku's, Auron's, Yuna's, and Wakka's legit.

I'm currently working on Lulu's, but the most strikes I've dodged in a row are 78. And Tidus' is starting to really irritate me - I've been trying for a month with those stupid balloons, and my best time is 5.3 seconds. Argh! :mad2:

TasteyPies
08-28-2004, 02:23 AM
No, thats silly.

NightfallInfernal
08-28-2004, 04:34 AM
no, getting themis an incredible waste of time, I have a life

Carnage
08-28-2004, 04:36 AM
You liars there arent any cookies here :mad2: :cry:

Polyonymous
08-28-2004, 05:31 AM
ya i got them all.... though that was a long time ago, all i can remember is it took me a freakin long time to dodge 200 lightning bolts. i tried for 3 days! the worst part of the game in my oppinion

Jolts
08-28-2004, 06:19 AM
It was a queston. "Do you deserve a cookie?" Never did I announce that I was giving away cookies. Sorry, but this is the best I can do-- :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:.

-N-
08-28-2004, 06:22 AM
Yeah, I got 'em all. Wakka's Jupiter Sigil was the toughest - it took me a while before I realized I could just reset data instead of having to continually play through leagues and such. Lulu's and Kimahri's were pretty easy - I just got in my focus zone and got them both relatively quickly. Tidus's was a little difficult, with the chocobo racing being so arbitrary and whatnot. Auron, Rikku, and Yuna were cakewalks. :monster:

edit: Crazy... the stickied threads have posts of mine from two years ago. That's when I was an intern working over the summer and playing FFX through for the first two times... I think that was the last time I visited the forums before this year. Wow. Oh look, there's Psy posting! Crazy! :D

Carnage
08-28-2004, 06:52 AM
:barf: your cookies taste like computer screen

Jolts
08-28-2004, 06:57 AM
That's what you get for trying to eat them from your monitor :p.
By the way, you might wanna' go get checked for radiation :lol:.

P.S. Aerio, CloudLeonhart, kikimm, Kilika, polyonymous, and SeedRankLou, you best all be tellin' the truth, 'cause if you're not...well...I won't be able to do a damn thing about it, but I'll certainly be disapointed. Not that I doubt you or anything, I just know that the Tidus's and Lulu's are especially difficult to get.

aeris2001x2
08-28-2004, 11:12 AM
hey i deserve a cookie too as i,ve got them all! ahh its so worth it to see Yuna,Lulu and Rikku do 99999 attacks against Penance :D .

seriously the lighting section was so easy 4 me.

the butter fly catching drove me up the wall, but i,d say the chocobo racing was the most annoying 4 me.

ohh and the ten's of hours off blitzball :( never have i become so good at sumthin i hated so much....

kikimm
08-28-2004, 08:01 PM
P.S. Aerio, CloudLeonhart, kikimm, Kilika, polyonymous, and SeedRankLou, you best all be tellin' the truth, 'cause if you're not...well...I won't be able to do a damn thing about it, but I'll certainly be disapointed. Not that I doubt you or anything, I just know that the Tidus's and Lulu's are especially difficult to get.

Heh heh.....oh, fine! *gives back cookie*

:D

Aerio
08-28-2004, 11:38 PM
number 1 Tidus wasn't that hard if you just knew that it all depended on getting that first row of balloons. Number 2 Rikku wasn't hard just took patience and I had no encounter ability. If this said axquiring weapons then I would have lied cuz I used guide password to get to her weapon. to get her weapon. Two I had trouble with are the butterfly one and Wakka's cuz that gets tedious.

Del Murder
09-01-2004, 02:15 AM
I found them all pretty simple to get, except that stupid chocobo racing one, which I have never gotten.

DMKA
09-05-2004, 07:23 AM
I've only gotten Tidus' and Yuna's...I haven't grown the patience to sit down and get the rest yet.

stesia
09-05-2004, 03:36 PM
no cookie for me i didn't get them all i just got tidus ,yuna,auron & rikku's
dodging that lightning would have drove me mad :screwy: