PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Translation of Usher's song 'Yeah' wanted.

Loony BoB
08-29-2004, 01:25 AM
Alright everyone, apparently Roogle will only sing Japanese songs, so I want him to sing a Japanese translation of the song 'Yeah' by Usher (I'm guessing that would mean it would be called 'Hai'). But what we need are the Japanese lyrics for it - so since we all know there are a fair few Japanese enthusiasts in these forums, can someone help me get these lyrics?

English lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/usher/yeah.html

Rye
08-29-2004, 02:16 PM
Why don't you try Babelfish? But I think that only makes japanese characters, and not japanese words with the english alphabet.

Shlup
08-30-2004, 01:02 AM
Oh god... This may blow a funny fuse.

Triple T
08-30-2004, 01:15 PM
平和!
町!

ええ、 わかりました! Lil ' Jon!

ええ、 ええええ、 ええええ、 Yeaah
ええ、 ええええ、 ええええ、 Yeaah

私のhomies を持つクラブでの上、 tryna はlil VI を得る、 しかし低いキーのそれを保ちなさい、 それがいかにあるか原因知っている。
私は彼女が私のチェックインだったことをshorty ことを見た、 ゲームからの彼女は彼女は私を知っていたとあなたが考える私の耳のspittin ' だった。
そう私達は冷えることにした

会話は重くなった、 彼女が吹いて準備ができているように彼女に私がfeelin あった!
(! 見なさい、 見なさい!)
彼女は私を得なさいことを来られることを言っている、 来られる私を得なさい、
そう私は床に彼女を起こし、続いた、 彼女は赤ん坊が行くために割り当てることを言った
それは私が彼女に言われたI を言ったときである

ええ(ええ) Shorty は低く、前述の来られるの下で得、私を得る
ええ(ええ) 私は彼女が私に言ったことを私を忘れていた得たり従ってつかまえた
ええ(ええ) 彼女及び私の女の子はhomies の最もよいのが常であった
彼女は叫んでいる私のすべていたことを私が知っていたええ(ええ) 次の事:

ええ、 ええええ、 ええええ、 Yeaah
ええ、 ええええ、 ええええ、 Yeaah

そう彼女は私の頭部のすべて今いる、 それが私との彼女を取るよい考えかもしれたと考えている私を得られる
原因彼女は去って準備ができている(去るために用意しなさい)
しかし私は実質の今それを保つことを得た 1 から10 の原因彼女は証明された20 才である、 しかしそれはどうしても私でない。 ちょっと。

私はちょうどそれがgonna の鉛であるそのチャンスを取るかどうか私が知らないので、
しかし私が知っている何を彼女が私とshorty 作りを申し分なく踊る方法である。
方法彼女(低くなりなさい!)
私はええのようである、 ちょうど私のためにそれを働かせなさい。
彼女は1 つのダンスをもっと頼み、私はある
ええのように、 私はいかに地獄去って想定されているか。
そして私は言った

Luda!

見なさい!
ばかばかしい私の用品類 顕著なクラブlookin ' そう。
そしてRowl! うろつきのこれらの女性すべて、 ヘッド安定したの私牛ならミルク保持すれば。
私によってが真実つばであるゲームについて忘れなさい、 私は私がem にそれらを誕生日スーツ得るまで停止しない。
そうgimmie はそれらとリズムおよびそれ着るある、 それから前部に曲げ、あなたのつま先に触れなさい。

私はぎざぎざを残し、役割を取った、 それらがaint の切断それから私em のパトロールを徒歩で置いたら。
私をいかに今好むか、 300,000 に評価される私のpinky 時
喜ぶために飲んだ1 つ割り当てる Ludacris の盛り土のコップは二重d's を好む。
私およびUrsh もう一度および私達はem を死んだ残す、 私達は通りベッドの変種の女性に言ってほしい

それを取り、巻き戻しなさい、 ya を行かせるLil ' Jon は音を利得を得た(拍手)
それを取り、巻き戻しなさい、 ya を行かせるUrsher は声を利得を得た(拍手)
それを取り、巻き戻しなさい、 ya を行かせるLudacris は流れを利得を得た(拍手)
それを取り、巻き戻しなさい、 ya を行かせるLil ' Jon は音を利得を得た(拍手)

You'll need to know how to read Japanese writting and see it with your computer. And it doesn't translte some words(ya, Luda, em etc). Sorry, it's the best I could've found. :o

Loony BoB
08-30-2004, 02:17 PM
Now Roogle needs to know how to read Japanese or someone can translate THAT :D But thanks muchly, TTT. :)

Cz
08-30-2004, 02:22 PM
Wow, 'Homies' in Japanese is 'Homies'. :love:

Triple T
08-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Wow, 'Homies' in Japanese is 'Homies'. :love:

Or maybe it's just not a word? :p

Resha
08-30-2004, 05:44 PM
That is one song I wanna hear.

Thunday Man
08-30-2004, 10:01 PM
Take that, rewind it back, Thunday Mans got the posts to make you booty go.... (clap)

Chaos
09-01-2004, 12:16 AM
[ Receptionist: ] Peace! Town!
[ Lil' As for Jon: ] To be able to obtain, good! Lil' Jon!
[ Receptionist: ] To be able to obtain be able to be able to obtain be able to be able to obtain be able be able be able be able to obtain be able be able to obtain, be able, be able, be able Yeaah, be able, Yeaah

[ the receptionist (poem 1): ] With respect to in the club which has my homies, tryna inserts lil VI, but the low key, it brings, you have known, how it is, it maintains. As for me her with her spittin' My check-in from the game which is, being you looked at shorty thing; You think that she had known me with my ear. So, she' which can do the thing preparation which blows me who as for us as for the conversation which we have decided to become cold was heavy, her i had; It became feelin like s!

(! See,! See)

She' As for the proverb of s me who am obtained, me who come and obtain it comes, therefore as for me when her, saying I where I said to her on the floor, That' where she said that it allots because the baby goes; S it caused, continued [ the receptionist

(the chorus): ] It can obtain and (to be able to obtain) Shorty is low, earlier description come profit, I am obtained with under, it can obtain and (to be able to obtain) the girl her and my as for her (to be able to obtain) the following of homies where me who shout entirely I have known that it is best, to be able to obtain, being normal she could obtain the fact that you said to me and (to be able to obtain) I had forgotten me, you obtain, therefore you caught: Obtaining to obtain, be able to be able be able to obtain be able to be able to obtain be able be able be able be able to obtain be able be able to obtain, be able, be able Yeaah, be able, Yeaah

[ the receptionist (poem 2): ] Now so she' of my head; S entirely from 1 10 she' The good thought causing れ where with s, with my she is taken it is me who am thought cause she' S the thing preparation which you go away was possible, but (the thing preparation which you go away was possible), me being obtained, 20 which now of substance it brings and is proven, with fair ain' The fact that it maintains t my just a little that was obtained. Her what which I have known I exactly it' The lead of gonna of s, is method, but whether or not the chance is taken, I don' It meaning that t has known, dance me and the shorty making without something to say. As for methodological her

(low! Become) I' Fair work it can obtain m, because of me, likes. She asks one dance can obtain more, and I' the way; M, am I supposed how the hell going away? And I said,

[ the chorus ]

[ Lil' As for Jon: ] Luda!

[ Ludacris (poem 3): ] See! Club lookin' So, ridiculous my outfit' S; So remarkable. And Rowl! The head I' which is stabilized; If m the milk cow is kept, these women of loitering entirely. Until I the birthday suit obtain them in em, game I' Concerning m the brim truth and I won' T stop forget. So gimmie in the front part those and rhythm and it' Ll arrival, it bends next, and there is your toe which is touched. The cutting of aint when then the patrol of me em was put in place with walking, I left notches, took role. How whether now you like me, my pinky' which is appraised to 300,000; When those which were drunk because s rejoices allotting duplication d' The glass of the earth laid of Ludacris like s. me and Ursh once more and us em it died, you go away, we pass and want calling to the woman of the variety of the bed

[ the chorus ]

[ Ludacris (the bridge): ] To take that, Lil' Rewind;

(That do to rewind ya applause)

as for Jon which it makes go sound profit acquisition profit, ya

(rewind that applause) as for Ursher which it makes go voice profit acquisition profit, ya

(that, Lil' The applause which rewinds) as for Ludacris which it makes go the flow profit acquisition profit; Jon which makes ya go sound obtained profit, (applause)

Thats on babelfish, English to Japenese, then Japenese to English. Its gunna be funny whatever, so I thought I'd post it. It ain't a straight Japenese translation.

Chaos

Shlup
09-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Haha, that's pretty damn funny.

Chaos
09-01-2004, 12:41 AM
I like it how "Usher" came out "Receptionist". Does wonders for your street cred, doesn't it?

Chaos

escobert
09-01-2004, 12:42 AM
xD that was good :D