PDA

View Full Version : Huh?! Where the heck did they go?!

Dark Songstress
08-30-2004, 01:17 AM
this may be weird, but on EoFF mp3s section, I click on the "Browse the entire FFX-2 Soundtrack. than it takes me to the place where the mp3s suppost to be, but there was nothing there! Not only that, but the same thing happen to the FFX and FFX-2 International+Last Mission Soundtrack. I try to go back there again, but it still the same.

Del Murder
09-02-2004, 05:01 AM
*moves to feedback*

Can't help other than that, though. Maybe Loony BoB can help you since he's in charge now.

Flying Mullet
09-02-2004, 05:55 PM
It's working for me. When you go to the "Browse the entire FFX-2 Soundtrack" page, there should be a list of the mp3's below. Click on the mp3 that you are interested in. This will take you to the download page. The link to download is underneath the ads under the heading "Download File:".

Dark Songstress
09-05-2004, 12:27 PM
the mp3s are there now. the laptop i was using got broken for a while, so i think that was the problem.

crono_logical
09-05-2004, 12:44 PM
Nah, I reckon it was a server problem, since they were missing for me too when I tried soon after your first post, but I was too lazy to reply :p

Cid
09-05-2004, 07:03 PM
If you tried clicking a link, you should have got a 404 error page. That page says:

<i>The page that your browser has indicated does not exist. You may want to press refresh/reload on your browser or go back.

If you are getting this page in result of clicking a download, it's probably the end of the month and we are over on our bandwidth. Check back on the 1st and the downloads will be back up. Sorry.</i>

But no one reads anymore. My mailbox is full of "What happened to the mp3s" emails. They usually go away for 3 or 4 days at the end of the month.

Citizen Bleys
09-06-2004, 10:57 AM
...therefore you should set up an email auto-reply stating that we've been bought out by the RIAA and MP3s are bad and oh by the way the police are on their way to your house you dirty pirate.

eestlinc
09-07-2004, 01:12 AM
our just say "everything be coming up Bashkar!"