PDA

View Full Version : I am very sad

Calliope
08-31-2004, 06:20 AM
Sometimes I like to pilfer poetry from A&W, because it deserves to be reread in printed form, somewhere decidedly more literary than a computer lab.

Having done so, it occurs to me that my eoff poetry anthology of sorts is lacking, because all of Chris' work has been deleted, or so I assume, with the sinking of the legendary Writer's Corner.

This is the part where you guys say "LOOKEE HERE WE MAGICALLY HAVE EVERYTHING BACKED UP BECAUSE WE WOULDN'T DREAM OF DELETING PEOPLE'S INTERLLECTUAL PROPERTY" and direct me to the old Writer's Corner, or something.

OH COME ON.

Yamaneko
08-31-2004, 06:31 AM
We reserve the right to delete your intellectual property.

Seriously though, I don't know. :(

Calliope
08-31-2004, 06:37 AM
Seriously. This pains me. I presume Towns would be the one to save everything, because he's good like that. Hm.

Del Murder
08-31-2004, 06:51 AM
Good like that?!? What about How Della Got His Groove Back... grumble

Cid
08-31-2004, 07:07 AM
From when?

Shlup
08-31-2004, 08:14 AM
This is why you're supposed to save things you wanna keep, Nicky la Poop.

crono_logical
08-31-2004, 10:05 AM
I still have a copy of the database from directly before the upgrade to vB3 :p Not that I can extract any threads etc from it at the moment, or have the resources (including time) to stick it online locally on my machines to get stuff out of it :p

EDIT: Actually, that's an idea. Would it be possible to have it online on this host as well next to this active copy of the forums, but locked for archive/reference purposes? :p

Kirkpatrick
09-01-2004, 05:42 AM
Good like that?!? What about How Della Got His Groove Back... grumble
That's really odd...I actaully have a copy of that for reasons I'm not sure of...:p

And that would be very nice if there was a copy of the pre-upgrade forums, maybe in mostly text form like the version that lurks around for search engines (does that still exist?).