PDA

View Full Version : Yuffie's weapons

Zante
08-31-2004, 11:06 AM
I noticed that in the manual it says that Yuffies weapons are knifes, boomerangs and origami. I gues you could say her shurikens are boomerangs, but what about the other ones? :confused:

Mo-Nercy
08-31-2004, 11:39 AM
A better decription would have been projectile or throwing weapons. Her first weapon (4-Point Shuriken) is an example of a shuriken. There's a weapon you can buy from Junon called the Boomerang. No questions there about what that is. The Twin Viper from Nibelheim is sort of like two knives welded together. The Hawkeye is more or less, a cool looking knife I suppose. In the Wutai mountains, you can find Oritsuru, an origami weapon that totally 0wnz until you get Conformer. Then there's the Superball, I've actually never gotton it but I imagine it looks like a ball. The Razor Wing resembles a chakram (bladed ring) and the Pinwheel is a damn pinwheel.

That's about all the variations of weapons that Yuffie has. She is like totally bitchin'

Zante
08-31-2004, 12:03 PM
She is like totally bitchin'

How can you say that! Yuffie is great. :mad2:

Rostum
08-31-2004, 12:18 PM
How can you say that! Yuffie is great. :mad2:

You obviously don't know much slang? XD

Khaotic
08-31-2004, 01:44 PM
"totally bitchin" means "totally cool" =P :D

Jolts
08-31-2004, 04:20 PM
GLR = square :lol:

Just kidding.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, the Super Ball doesn't actually look like a ball...but it's been a while, so I'm not exactly sure...

Zante
08-31-2004, 05:27 PM
"totally bitchin" means "totally cool" =P :D

Oh, I didn't know that. :)

Khaotic
08-31-2004, 10:18 PM
^__^ yuffie is also the best ff7 char, besides cloud and sephiroth that is =P she looks cute, she's strong, and her weapons are cool! :D

Big D
09-06-2004, 02:38 AM
Her Oritsuru is based on an Origami design. It looks a little like a folded paper bird, except it's bladed and deadly. She has a weapon called the Boomerang, as has been mentioned. It's actually a boomerang, also.
Most of her weapons look like they're based on giant Shurikenu. The Four-Point Shuriken most definitely, and other weapons like the Conformer and Crystal Cross are throwing stars, of a sort.

Turk
09-06-2004, 02:49 AM
I don't like Yuffie. Which is why I never bothered to get her.

The second time around though I will of course.

Gabgooba
09-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Yes, origami... She attacks with folded paper swans!

Big D
09-13-2004, 02:25 AM
I don't like Yuffie. Which is why I never bothered to get her.Then how do you know you don't like her?:pYes, origami... She attacks with folded paper swans!Paper cuts hurt like heck. A high-speed, thrown paper bird could do some serious pain.

DJZen
09-13-2004, 06:25 AM
You'd think she'd have some lemon juice on hand as well.