PDA

View Full Version : >> Help with Chocobo ranch secret dungeon.

black orb
09-01-2004, 01:11 AM
>>> I have heard about it but I dont know how to find the place..

soulICE
09-01-2004, 10:11 PM
my reference is from gamefaqs, but ill jot down what i know off the top of my head..

the secret dungeon is actually inside the chocobo stables. someone else could prolly elaborate, but in order for the dungeon to "present itself", you have to send three of each level chocobo at the same time to find items in Spira. where you send them depends on what choco you got (timid/normal/bold). so, send three level 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's, and finally have four level 5 chocobos in your active roster (its been a while). i think you send them out at once too.. :confused: aaaaanyway once thats done, someone should mention the dungeon.

as for the dungeon itself, ummmmmm... check gamefaqs.com. i think someone posted a map of the dungeon there. other than that, i remember lots of confusion and cursing. good luck :p

black orb
09-02-2004, 02:19 AM
>>> Thank you but what happens if some of the chocobos never come back??

stesia
09-03-2004, 08:14 PM
save it before you talk to clasco then if they run away you can load it again

aeris2001x2
09-04-2004, 04:55 AM
ohh i think the chocobo have to be the same four at each level. which gets really annoying when u keep getting chocbo that cant reach lv 5...grrr.

did anyone else think this Chocobo section was a let down?

stesia
09-04-2004, 06:04 PM
i did i had to catch about 100 of them to get 4 of them that would reach level 5