PDA

View Full Version : Seymour angry

Lord_Seymour
09-01-2004, 05:33 AM
I just baught 2 huge action figurines for $80 each, Heritic Joshimbu and Heritic Bahumat from FFX-2, they own so bad... but on with the issue.

Final fantasy 10, whats up with these usless spells and abilities? Slow and Slowga, wtf? they never work, everything except a few feinds is immune anyway, and if by chance you may find a boss (Sanctuary Keeper - all i can find so far) which counters it with haste anyway... and the few feinds.... who actually wants to prolong random battles already prolonged by L1ing+triange to give everyone some xp? So, if they are gonna put spells like these, and most bosses are immune to all the status ailments except bio... so please, tell me, why? for show? whats the point damnit all it does is waste my ability spheres!

And another thing about FFX, does anyone else notice how unballenced it is? Kimahri is a blue mage right? Well, i sent him through aurons sphere path to try and give him some more hp and strenght, hes still weaker than tidus... and wakka? wtf is goin on there people? right from the begining he is weaker than tidus, not untill 3/4 of the game is over that he gets stronger, he always has higher hp, but i want more than one big hitter (Auron). By the time i first made it to the Calm Lands auron was dealing 9999 damage and wakka was onto about 2000, tidus was 5000. Plus lulu has weaker magic than yuna, lulu is obsolete if you give yuna black magic, i had lulu with a magic mog which had the following abilities: Magic Booster, Mag + 10%, Mag + 5% and Mag + 3% and yuna had a staff wit SOS Overdrive, but she still had more magic power than lulu.

I realise that this FF is individual to each person (e.g. sphere grid) but im working with the basic paths in the grid, except kimahri who i sent with along aurons path.

So, do you think im right or have you noticed other discrepencies, please, let us discuss.

Lon611
09-01-2004, 05:49 AM
well, it could be that auron and tidus and wakka are doing so poorly is because you did something funny.

if you want a "big hitter", yuna becomes useful when she learns "holy" and gets her nirvana equipped with "break damage limit". and wakka later in the game has the highest amount of hp for not being a main character. a lot of ppl are gonna hate me for this, but tidus is a big hitter, just not as much as auron. another thing is certain characters hit for more damage against certain fiends.....

another reason why lulu and kimahri are so "weak" is because they don't get used much by players. especially later in the game, when the main trio are the only ones who really take care of the bosses.........

the reason why is so unbalanced is because you sent kimahri down sum1 else's path!!!!lol. if you "balanced" send him down a couple peoples path. the only reason lulu is "weaker" than yuna prolly is bcuz you don't use lulu nearly as much as yuna.

about the ablitity spheres, if your running low, somethings wrong. you should have more than enough. and about the slow and slowga, i believe they are only ment for fiends, how fun yould it be for a boss to not attack very ofteN?now haste on the other hand....

i don't find anything wrong with the sphere grid or its spells, or its characters or anything. i just think you're more used to the traditional leveling up. if you really want balance, send every1 down every1s path and max out everything. then it jus becomes a matter of who has stronger attacks, who you like more, and who etc etc.

when i played the game, i saw nothing wrong with ffx except tidus's laughing :D

Lord_Seymour
09-01-2004, 08:54 AM
but what about the action figurines?

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-01-2004, 09:17 AM
but what about the action figurines?

Do you know how many video games you could have bought for that much money? For shame.

Lon611
09-01-2004, 09:34 AM
personally, i would only buy an action figure for that much if it was really hard to find, beautiful in every sense of the word, wonderfully detailed and painted, and i had a spare 80 bucks. :D

i hope they're the coolest actions ever. enjoy :D

Lord_Seymour
09-01-2004, 10:06 AM
Oh dey is beautyfull, dey is so beautyfull i baught doubles. Dis lil comic book store in a dark alley had them in the front window and i thaught wow, dey look good. And now dey worth nearly double what i paid for em, along with my platnum Final Fantasy Creatures Set 3, beautyfully detailed die cast models of Death Gaze, Cerebus, Yunalesca, Seymour, Bahumat Zero and Ultimate Weapon....

und i got cold cast resign FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10 main character models coming in next week, at the nifty price of $300.

not to mention the plush dolls i ordered from japan of all the ava's from evangellion. but i got solid metal avas waiting on layby at the comic store for $200

mmm, why do i feel like im wasting all my money... well, untill FF12 comes out i got nuttin to spend it on so WOOOT! :love::love::love::love: rent, I WANT MY FF CHARACTERS!

Lon611
09-01-2004, 10:22 AM
im sure you kno dis, but as a fellow user, and before tha cids knights take you to the torture chamber, lemme jus say instead of duble posting and wasting a post for one sentence, just edit your last post. i kno you hate hearing it cuz i used 2 get told it, but now i understand why....

Lord_Seymour
09-01-2004, 11:48 AM
Who double posted?