PDA

View Full Version : What if... uh....

Martyr
09-01-2004, 06:31 AM
If you could be any FF 1-4 character, who would you be?

If you could clock or duel with any FF related character or monster (In or out of character), which would you choose.

Go ahead and make up other "Ifs."

I'd like to be the FF1 Thief because I want to master that hairstyle/cut.

And I would like to see the Eye or the Phantom (Wouldn't that be crazy....). I'm pretty sure that everybody wishes, someday, to take a holy flame sword and fight their way through a cave of dread undead.

Dragonfire
09-01-2004, 07:37 AM
well this is a hard question, because only the FF1 characters have ever been given personalities (8BT) and I guess you could say the FF4 guys did too, but not as much as the later games.

but I'd be black mage, caus he's just the coolest of all characters, past and present

though I'd love to make that bard guy (edward I think?) my bitch

DJZen
09-01-2004, 06:22 PM
Cecil EASILY has more character than the entire cast of FFVIII combined. Also, FFI characters didn't have any personality. FFII characters did (Although I'm sure Aeris will step in any minute to inform me of how wrong I am). If I could be any character, I'd be..... Cid from FFIV, because he's mostly useless, but completely nuts.

Takara
09-01-2004, 08:19 PM
I'm cynical and angsty, and I have anger issues. Guess that makes me similar to Kain, personality-wise. Except I'm not in love with my best friend's s.o., I don't betray my friends, and I'm not controlled by an evil Dark Lord... Well, not that I know of. :shifty: So, yeah, I'd be Kain, without the male parts. >_>

Trumpet Thief
09-01-2004, 08:22 PM
chaos: Definetly Kain. The coolest Dragoon Knight ever. Plus he's a friend of Cecil's, make him an even more worthy choice.

Rubedo: His design ain't bad either, and he is quite useful in the FFIV game.

Ultima Shadow
09-01-2004, 09:51 PM
Golbez... MWAHAHAHAHAHA... no, Edgar!!! I would be Edgar!!!

Trumpet Thief
09-01-2004, 09:54 PM
Golbez... MWAHAHAHAHAHA... no, Edgar!!! I would be Edgar!!!

chaos: Edgar is from FFVI...

Rubedo: The poll is for the FF's I-IV, but it was just a small mistake...

Phoenix Corps
09-02-2004, 12:40 AM
I would be the ff3 FEOK because he owns.

Blitz_Ace
09-03-2004, 12:42 AM
I'd have to say Cecil.

For me, He was one of the coolest FF charcters of them all and the way he overcomes his dark past to fight for the light of good is just plain awesome. I'd like to be Cecil because I know i'd like to be as 'Human' as him. And besides... Whats more fun then going to the moon and fighting evil in the name of all thats holy? :)

Flashback007
09-03-2004, 11:29 AM
Kain, me too, Kain is cool

Whitemage_Bishieboy
09-23-2004, 09:01 PM
white mage,because i like supporting others.

Outsider
09-24-2004, 03:34 AM
I want to say Kain, but everybody else did the same thing....

Maybe I could be Edge, and hit on Rydia... Or I could be Dr.Lugae to control Balnab... Or maybe I could be Rubicant and heal the people that want to kick my ass.

Ah, forget it. I would be Kain.

UltimateSpamGrover
09-24-2004, 03:39 AM
The FF1 (Origins Version) Knight, he looks so awesome.

Just my 2k.

Del Murder
09-25-2004, 06:26 AM
Cecil is a worthy hero.

Rase
09-25-2004, 07:19 AM
If you could be any FF 1-4 character, who would you be?

Golbeze, because he is still my favorite villian.
Or,
Edge, because Ninjas rule.

If you could clock or duel with any FF related character or monster (In or out of character), which would you choose.

Rubicante, Milon Z, or the Calbrena.

Carnage
09-25-2004, 02:39 PM
I want to be mog but hes in FF6 :( . Id hafto go with cecil. Paladin or dark knight it dosent matter there both awesome.

StormyV
10-06-2004, 06:18 PM
I'd want to be Namingway because he has a cushy-looking, possibly government sanctioned job.

And I'd fight Edward and hit him over the head with a guitar because harps are for wimps!

HA!

Either that or I'd be the Thief from FFI and either steal something or equip a dagger in each hand, thus giving me some merit.

KentaRawr!
10-08-2004, 05:27 PM
White Mage because I want to HARM others! mwahahaha..actually no, White Mage because Death is bad :P And I would want to duel with no one >_> id die. Me-->:chop:<--Garland

Halenite
10-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Definately Edge because he's a stuck-up prince. I wanna be a prince!

XadamX
10-09-2004, 03:03 PM
i'd be yang i don't like wepons and i'm not that much of a bad person

Arcana Duck
10-11-2004, 11:09 AM
I'd like to be Fighter from FFI, or Frioniel from FFII. Go Fighters! Wooooooo! And if I could duel with any person/thing, it'd be Warmech from FFI. I'd take the damn thing apart. <_<

abrojtm
10-11-2004, 04:53 PM
Mebbe Desh?

Captain Maxx Power
10-11-2004, 08:22 PM
I'd definately be Kain. Kain's coolness can be proved by the following equation:

Dragoons = Best Class in FF
Kain = Totally freakin' cool
Therefore Kain = The best

Hinky the Pickle
10-13-2004, 06:23 PM
I'd be Garland and I would knock you all down!

Remnant
10-22-2004, 05:54 AM
Tough one...

Gonna have to go with Cecil. Just such a cool character.

commodorejohn
10-28-2004, 09:34 PM
I'd want to be Namingway because he has a cushy-looking, possibly government sanctioned job.
Can't argue with that logic.

And I'd fight Edward and hit him over the head with a guitar because harps are for wimps!
Sometimes I kill Edward/Gilbert simply because I hate him so much. He's the whiniest, cowardliest, most annoying character in any FF game I've played (all of them except for Tactics, the Gameboy ones, VIII, and the PS2 ones.)

Me, I'd go for Knight from FFI (Origins/WSC.) Because he's got that awesome costume with the cape and the crown-headgear stuff, and also has most of the White magic power that Paladin Cecil does.