PDA

View Full Version : Leveling in WoB

Edgar
09-01-2004, 08:30 AM
Usually, I would wait till WoR, but I'm challenging my friend on a 'no esper, fastest time' game.

Here, I'm going to see for myself if leveling up Celes in WoB would automatically level up the rest when WoR chapter comes. Usually, for the countless times I've played the game (mostly restarted due to accidental overwriting of save games and com viruses :P), I would not do that because that doing it would forfeit the level up bonus my Espers give me. But now, it doesn't matter.

So here brings my question: Where is a good place to level up in WoB?

Outsider
09-01-2004, 10:45 AM
Floating Continent... You can reach lvl 40 with one character without much effort (just go back to the airship and start it all over again). Plus, you have the chance to steal Gengi Gloves from Dragons.

Strider
09-02-2004, 05:30 PM
If you're still reasonably early in the game, there's always the loop in the Lete River when you're runnin' from the Empire with Sabin, Edgar, Terra and Banon. You can stay there all day long and level up easily.

Edgar
09-03-2004, 07:43 AM
Arg, THE loop. I don't think it should work since I'm using an emulator, and I don't think I can stand waiting :p