PDA

View Full Version : SWORDS RULED AND SOMETHING RAR!

Calliope
09-02-2004, 04:37 AM
OMG GARGOYLES IS THE BEST CARTOON EVER AND NOW IT IS OUT/COMING OUT ON DVD AND I NEED IT AND MACBETH YAY!

Del Murder
09-02-2004, 04:49 AM
Nicky! Please try to be more than a little bit understandable in your topic posts! You drive me crazy. :Oo:

Gargoyles is the greatest cartoon ever, next to Simpsons, which doesn't really count, and Spider-Man, which does count but is like the Barry Bonds of cartoon shows, you just can't compare them.

The great thing about this show is that it is geared more towards adults and invloves cool things like magic and monsters and Scottish immortals who fly around on gliders.

And time travel and clones and robots and super villian teams and billionare megalomaniacs and mythical beasts and and...

My favorite episodes are The Gathering and Avalon series. Avalon is such a cool place. My favorite characters are Macbeth, Fox and Puck.

Calliope
09-02-2004, 04:54 AM
We have the same favourite characters :love:

Of course, I'm ridiculously biased in favour of MacBeth, because Shakespeare is splendid.

I'm thinking of investing in a DVD player someday just because of this series. It's better than X-Men or Batman, or...anything! You can't compare it to The Simpsons, because it's more story-y and less laughtracky.

Fox and Xanatos > Eliza and Goliath

Del Murder
09-02-2004, 05:09 AM
Fox and Xanatos > Eliza and Goliath
Truly. I love the way he proposed. 'We're both young, rich, strong. I think we love eachother as much as two people of our intelligence is capapble of that.'

I can only dream of such a match one day...

BatChao
09-02-2004, 05:15 AM
It's better than X-Men or Batman, or...anything! You can't compare it to The Simpsons, because it's more story-y and less laughtracky.

No... Batman is the greatest show ever, sorry. But last I saw em, Gargoyles was awesome. Of course last I saw em was like 10 years ago, so I can't be sure. I just remember that cop was a hottie... what was her name again?

MecaKane
09-02-2004, 05:16 AM
Gargoyles, awesome.
I'll have to get the DVD set for christmas.

Xanatos said "Hell" on the first episode! :eek: :eek:
But they cut it out on reruns, I wonder if they'll leave it in. =-o

DMKA
09-02-2004, 05:22 AM
I liked the movie, but thats it.

Calliope
09-02-2004, 05:29 AM
Truly. I love the way he proposed. 'We're both young, rich, strong. I think we love eachother as much as two people of our intelligence is capapble of that.'

I can only dream of such a match one day...

"Only you would think of love as a weakness..."

*high five*

escobert
09-02-2004, 06:05 AM
Of course, I'm ridiculously biased in favour of MacBeth, because Shakespeare is splendid.

I have a Macbeth sweatshirt <3 It's my favorite play. Gargoyls was a badass show.

Zell's Fists of Fury
09-02-2004, 07:14 AM
Gargoyles was AWESOME.

I always watched it after school. And Bonkers came on afterwards.

Resha
09-02-2004, 11:02 AM
Yeah! I like Gargoyles...it's got a great story plot. It's kind of sinister :rolleyes2