PDA

View Full Version : Completely Lost

Carnage
09-03-2004, 01:36 AM
I stopped playing FF6 for a while but no i wanna finish it except i have no clue where i am. i have seltzer and the ship, im not in the world of ruin yet,im at an imperial base on the botton continent. Does someone know where i am or what i need to do.

m4tt
09-03-2004, 01:44 AM
Is Setzer in your party? Or did is he just hanging out in the airship?

If he's in the airship, you need to go to Vector, which is north a bit. You can go to the towns around the island to get better equipment and gain some levels on the way.

Lon611
09-03-2004, 01:53 AM
yah, i did the same thing. i quit playing ffvi because i finally bought ffvii which im hoping 2 finish b4 skewl starts.hope u don't have 2 meet guardian the hard way....

Carnage
09-03-2004, 02:07 AM
Is Setzer in your party? Or did is he just hanging out in the airship?

If he's in the airship, you need to go to Vector, which is north a bit. You can go to the towns around the island to get better equipment and gain some levels on the way.

Hes not in my party but i choose for him not to be.

m4tt
09-03-2004, 01:55 PM
Hes not in my party but i choose for him not to be.

So you have gotten Terra back, right? My best guess is you need to go to the cave of the espers. It's on the right side of the bottom continent.

Carnage
09-03-2004, 07:41 PM
yea but do i have to go to that fort thing i always get thrown out

Doomgaze
09-03-2004, 07:51 PM
then you're not supposed to be going there.

Strider
09-03-2004, 08:20 PM
I believe that if you want to go to the Esper Cave, you have to have Terra in your party. You can't get in otherwise.

Martyr
09-04-2004, 04:26 AM
I think Strider's got it. You need to get to that cave through that town. But you get thrown out without Terra.

If you don't have Terra, then she's probably in that dark town. The one where you jump from buildings, have to fight monsters, and where nobody, apparently, except for, like 2 people, tells the truth.

Or else I'm mixing things up. Whee. But that's definately the town in which Terra awakes, terrorizes the countryside, and then, sometime later comes into your party and allows you to get through the fort where they throw you out of!

Carnage
09-04-2004, 06:09 AM
I got it guys thanks. had to go to narshe.

Martyr
09-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Right! Narshe! Glad I could help!