PDA

View Full Version : End Game - Need some help

Tendalus
09-03-2004, 04:28 AM
Ok so I turned on FFX again and I've been doing the whole "Uberizing" thing.

So aside from stat maxing to 255 and whatnot, I'm doing 999 mana and as much HP as I can fit.

I have some questions tho..

1. should I gank all Luck nodes for HP nodes?
-- Not really sure what luck does, or if it matters. I mean, if I'm hitting 99999 every time anyway, why do I need to care about critical hits?

2. Ultimate weapons? Or custom weapons?
-- My thought is that I want to put 1MP cost on all my fighers and just quickhit over and over. I figure the only benefit to using celestial weapons is boosting the aeons' dmg post 9999. Am I missing something here?

hmm.. can't think of anything else right now... any info / opinions would be appreciated.

TasteyPies
09-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Ok so I turned on FFX again and I've been doing the whole "Uberizing" thing.

So aside from stat maxing to 255 and whatnot, I'm doing 999 mana and as much HP as I can fit.

I have some questions tho..

1. should I gank all Luck nodes for HP nodes?
-- Not really sure what luck does, or if it matters. I mean, if I'm hitting 99999 every time anyway, why do I need to care about critical hits?

2. Ultimate weapons? Or custom weapons?
-- My thought is that I want to put 1MP cost on all my fighers and just quickhit over and over. I figure the only benefit to using celestial weapons is boosting the aeons' dmg post 9999. Am I missing something here?

hmm.. can't think of anything else right now... any info / opinions would be appreciated.

No, Gank useless nodes for magic nodes. Magic is cool.

Tendalus
09-03-2004, 05:42 AM
ok... i mentioned above that I have 255 to all stats (and Magic is a stat)

anyone coherant out there?

Also was wondering what the best abilities to put on armor would be.

I was thinking this...

Weapon
Break Dmg Limit
Triple Overdrive
One MP Cost
<Something>

Ideas for 4th slot are First Strike, Counterstrike, Magic Counter.

Armor
Break HP Limit
Auto-Haste
<Something>
<Something>

Ideas for remaining slots are Auto-Regen, Auto-Phoenix.. dunno really.

TasteyPies
09-03-2004, 11:39 AM
I need to play ffx again. I don't remember stats ending at 255. I clearly remember having 500 str and 300 magic

aeris2001x2
09-04-2004, 05:00 AM
your stats CAN break 255 but its not revealed. u can keep building the stat up but the firgue remains at 255. whether it effects the stat in reality i,m not sure.

do u have NTSC or PAL International version?

cause on international, Luck and the Celestial weapons r essential. u can,t do 99999 to the greater dark Aeons or Penance without them...and without a luck of about 120, alot of your attacks will miss as well.

if u have NTSC, well,i,d still stick with the Celestial weapons...they r by far the best. with the sphere grid its up to u really.