PDA

View Full Version : FFXI Problem!

Ashton
09-03-2004, 04:17 PM
I installed the game and after I installed all the 5 discs I have no icon to luanch the game :confused:
How do I luanch the game???

Baloki
09-03-2004, 05:01 PM
There should be a play disc, dunno which one that when you put in autoruns and lets you launch it. Else try your start menu :D

If that fails goto the folder you installed it into :D

Flying Mullet
09-03-2004, 05:03 PM
Turn on your monitor.

Baloki
09-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Turn on your monitor.

Oh come on, credit him with some intelligence, meannie :D

Flying Mullet
09-03-2004, 05:10 PM
Sorry, this just reminded me of one of those tech support stories where the person is complaining because they can't find the icon on how to get into their app and it ends up because the person doesn't have thier monitor on.

Baloki
09-03-2004, 05:12 PM
Where the tech support then instructs them to throw said computer out of a window after unplugging it :love:

Ashton
09-03-2004, 07:34 PM
It' ok lol!
I already found out how to login thanks to all of you who wanted to help
Thank you. :)

Citizen Bleys
09-04-2004, 01:29 AM
Sorry, this just reminded me of one of those tech support stories where the person is complaining because they can't find the icon on how to get into their app and it ends up because the person doesn't have thier monitor on.

and you *think* that those are jokes or lies, but the frightening thing is, every single one of those stories is absolutely true.

I work in tech support, I know exactly how often it happens...and if something like that were to happen only once per day, I would exhult in mad joy thinking that finally, finally the human race had evolved to the point where it was no longer contemptuous.

But then again, one must not allow onesself to dream...madness is not the only danger in dreams...