PDA

View Full Version : coolest Biggs and Wedge*spoilers*

aeris2001x2
09-03-2004, 10:48 PM
which of the dynamic duo rules the most?

i cant pick anyone except the Avalance ones. ohh cruel fate...

Jolts
09-03-2004, 10:55 PM
Biggs and Wedge in FFVIII were kinda' funny. I liked them more.

Those are really the only two games that had them as decent characters. In FFVI, they die off right at the beginning. In FFVII, they don't really do much, and they die early in it too. In FFVIII, they're a constant pain in the butt, and they have some funny scenes. I don't think I've seen any Biggs or Wedge in FFIX, but then again, I never really liked FFIX as much as the others. Finally, in FFX (and maybe FFX-2, I'm not sure), they're only Blitzball player (free agents). They have no lines of speach or anything.

Armisael
09-03-2004, 10:58 PM
Biggs and Wedge in FFVIII are really very cool.I vote for them.

Trumpet Thief
09-03-2004, 11:00 PM
chaos: I liked the Biggs and Wedge from FFVIII. They seemed to play a huge role in that game. Although, I loved them from FFVI, and I almost cried when they died in FFVII.

Rubedo: Although, I never noticed them in FFX, meh...

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

Trowa: *Sits and stares and sits and stares and sits and stares* We choose the FFVIII Biggs and Wedge...

Ultima Shadow
09-03-2004, 11:08 PM
Yea, FFVIII Biggs and Wedge... they'r so funny. :lol: But I really miss the FFVII Biggs and Wedge... :shame:

aeris2001x2
09-03-2004, 11:09 PM
u know the ffVIII duo r really liked...but only appear three times in the game. they made quite an impression.

Lon611
09-03-2004, 11:15 PM
well, i vote for the ones in ffvii. i can't say 4 ffviii, but in ffvi, they barely did nething, and x, i have no idea where 2 even get them. ive heard they're free agents of that horrible mini game that none of us should say the name of...

EDIT: how come square can't use allusions to star wars that are actually noticeable?i didn't kno biggs and wegdge were allusions til some1 told me. how kewl wud it be if some dude in xii named yoda helps you out?lol

Behold the Void
09-04-2004, 08:11 AM
The ones in FFVI because...

insert awsome, iron-clad argument

So there!

Chris
09-04-2004, 11:10 PM
I've given FFVIII a second chance...and so far I'm really beginning to see the beauty in it. Biggs and Wedge are cool...yes, well, yes they are.

Gabgooba
09-05-2004, 12:44 AM
The FF8 Biggs and Wedge were funny; comic relief from that Squall character.

FFFreakX-2
09-06-2004, 07:26 AM
FFVI They started the whole thing! ANd You cant go wrong when u ride in a mech type thing

Doomgaze
09-06-2004, 07:30 AM
well, i vote for the ones in ffvii. i can't say 4 ffviii, but in ffvi, they barely did nething, and x, i have no idea where 2 even get them. ive heard they're free agents of that horrible mini game that none of us should say the name of...

EDIT: how come square can't use allusions to star wars that are actually noticeable?i didn't kno biggs and wegdge were allusions til some1 told me. how kewl wud it be if some dude in xii named yoda helps you out?lol

It's noticeable if you're a fan. Wedge, at least, is probablly the most important of the minor characters in SW.

And IX's horrific quoting of Yoda wasn't good enough for you?

Lon611
09-06-2004, 08:00 AM
And IX's horrific quoting of Yoda wasn't good enough for you?

it was horrible. ESPECIALLY since it was near tha end. usually the stuf at tha end are the best stuff in tha game, but i had 2 question the translation on that one, especially since the game didn't come out that long after the movie.

EDIT:ne1 hear details about episode 3

Flashback007
09-06-2004, 08:55 AM
I like the FF VIII Wedge and Biggs, cause what happens to them. They follow the entire story, even more, without them Squall & co, would never climbed the communication tower, and all the things happened in VIII, wouldn't even be happened.

And the are fun, the reactions they are funny. Also When you meet them in Lunatic Pandora tower, you think, here we go again, but instead, you see them walk away and quiting the army. They should have been in the end sequence of VIII

razor248725
09-11-2004, 04:41 AM
biggs and wedge from ffVIII...they were the funniest. Biggs and wedge were in ffX as well ya know? they were hireable blitzball players

Yes, we know. She even mentioned that in the poll option.

EDIT: huh? oh yeah, just another example of my stupidity :p just one of those days haha..... :chuckle:

Jolts
09-11-2004, 07:34 AM
Biggs and wedge were in ffX as well ya know? they were hireable blitzball players
Yes, we know. She even mentioned that in the poll option.
ffX,X-2.these can help u win Blitzball, or face u as tough oppents...and then quit horribly if u dont pay them

Sephiroth clone
09-12-2004, 12:48 PM
The ones from FF VII.

Zifnab
09-12-2004, 06:51 PM
FFVIII for me as well, especially as they were FFVIII's first taste of an antagonist. They should've been in FFVIII a bit more, they would've fit in nicely during the Iron Clad battle.