PDA

View Full Version : Finally: a new contest!!

Phil
09-04-2004, 02:42 AM
Okay i've noticed in the last month two threads about poorly written anime, so i decided. It's time we designed our own! I'm gonna hold a contest! Heres the deal; each person can design one to five anime charachters and some sort of special weapon/robot/gear/etc. taht makes him/her unique, and write a bio on him or her with the following guidelines:

Name
Short Background

Also, you can use previously made charachters, you dont have to make a new one. if youve been working on a special story for some time like I have, you can enter your charachter. You also need to create a plot to go along with it. This is basically a design your own tv show contest, so there are little rules, and that is why i put it in here and not the art forum. The plot or story line that is the best wins. you dont neccecarily have to be a good artist, because half of this is story writing and plot managing. I wont be a judge so we'll need to find one because i wanna enter too!! We need to have at least 5 entries to make it a good contest so come on guys and gals.. lets get creative!

Oh and also, this isnt an official contest, just one run by me. If you'd like to be a judge, pm me. :D

edit: pictres of your charachters are optional.

StarlightAngel
09-04-2004, 03:04 AM
Skye
Race: looks Human (But actually has black wings that are just drawn in all the time. She is of a race I made up called the Arials. They live in cities in the sky, and keep away from humans. She is an outlaw because she was framed and now must wear a pendant that makes it so she doesn't feel agonising pain by being out of the 'Lands of Atonement'. All normal Arials have white wings or wings slightly tinted another color. Her shoulderblades are always covered because there are small black feathers on them. Normal Arials have the same, only they are the color of their wings.)
Hair: Midnight Blue
Eyes: Green
Build: Slender
Skye is a quiet, cold girl. she never speaks of her past, and is always traveling alone to prevent having to tell. She wears no armor. just a silk shirt and pants. (which are both blue) she uses a silver spear as her weapon.

Her past:
She was framed for a crime that she didn't commit. The High Council made her wings black and sent her to the 'Lands of Atonement' where she escaped. She now lives constantly traveling, revealing her past to no one. Because of her black wings, she must wear a pendant that shields her from agonising pain. The pendant resembles two wings, one black and the other silver. If it leaves her neck the protection fades. Whenever she is seen, her face gives off nothing. she often retreats into her mind while traveling on her own. A large shadow creature is commonly searching for her. This is it... for now. unless I think of something to add.