PDA

View Full Version : Fable

Jebus
09-04-2004, 02:43 AM
Holy crap, he actually made a thread?

That's right. I decided that in the interest of this upcoming game by the creator of "Black and White" Peter Molyneux.

All I can say is that this game looks completly awesome. I'm going to become the world's greatest assassin, and I'm going to do it all whilst wearing a dress and I'm going to kill everyone with...A HERRING!

So anyway. Thoughts? Comments?

Rase
09-04-2004, 07:15 AM
Looks really great, however, I don't own an Xbox...

BatChao
09-05-2004, 05:13 AM
Yea, Fable is looking pretty awesome... however Sims 2 comes out on the same day... I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want more... hmmm....

Erdrick Holmes
09-05-2004, 05:30 AM
I seen this game in action. It looks awesome, September 14th I think.

kikimm
09-05-2004, 07:27 AM

Same here. Although I'm hoping they'll release it for the computer, too. It seemed more of a computer game to me. I've watched a lot of trailers for it, and it looks awesome. Definitley unqiue, with everything that they've done for it.

:D

Maxico
09-05-2004, 09:59 AM
NO NO NO NO NO. You cant have The sims 2, fable, call of duty: united offensive AND second sight coming out within a few weeks. Its JUST NOT RIGHT.

Ultima Shadow
09-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Same here. It MUST be released on computer!!!!! :cry:

Phil
09-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Nope, its not being released for computer. I already checked. I have an x-box thou. I thinks its gonna be another crappy game like MOrrowind, but i'll probably buy it anyway.

kikimm
09-07-2004, 05:24 AM
Nope, its not being released for computer. I already checked.

Dang.

:D

Amnesia Case
09-07-2004, 06:08 AM
This game is going to rule, but I heard that they had to cut out somethings like being able to have children. It makes me sad:cry:when they cut out cool ideas from a game.

Lord Chainsaw
09-07-2004, 07:09 PM
It's lookin' great.

I'm not a character that will support non-linearity in games. In fact, I despise it. However, this game may be an exception to that. I do like MMORPG's despite them having weak storylines, so this game will feel a lot like an MMORPG to me without the MMO part.

The thought of doing anything I want in that game is very enticing. This game just may be the one to change my mind regarding non-linearity in RPGs. I've just had too many terrible experiences with this type of game before such as Morrowind and Knights of the Old Republic.

Maxico
09-07-2004, 07:49 PM
well according to gamespot its good but a little disapointing and not the revelation that it was promising. :/

Thats peter mon for you.

Armisael
09-07-2004, 08:13 PM
Unfortunately same here too. :shame: