PDA

View Full Version : CD-RW Help?

Lionx
09-04-2004, 09:53 AM
Well this has happened to me before...but not it happened again.

My CD-RW burns CDs that are corrupted. The problem is that, it will burn the CD, then when i put it in again later, it will be corrupted and unable to read.

This has happened after i used iTunes to burn a music CD for my sister. It was perfectly fine before, i used CD-Burning Wizard found on Windows default system. You know the one they defaulty give? The Wizard. And i use that too still. It just started $#@%ing up after the iTunes usage since it did not allow me to burn music CDs it seems..=/

I have used a CD Cleaning device, and that has solved the problem before, but this time it did not work. Any ideas how i can deal with this issue? I tried deleted iTunes, but it always seems to be in use by some other program...-_-; Help?

crono_logical
09-04-2004, 12:22 PM
iTunes is evil. If there's no uninstall for iTunes, reformat and reinstall Windows to get rid of it, and never touch it again :p

Baloki
09-04-2004, 02:30 PM
Start up in safe mode (I think you have to hold the windows key or control during start-up) and then ininstall tehn, Itunes uses licence management so thats why :D

Lionx
09-06-2004, 04:08 AM
O hell no i dont want to reformat...i HATE THAT >< You sure i cant just reinstall? ;-; How do i remove iTunes from my HD?

Please dont let me reformat ;-;