PDA

View Full Version : ffXII main bad guy

aeris2001x2
09-04-2004, 03:54 PM
Any one know who the main bad guy is going to be?

and as thats likely to be a *no*, who and what, if u had the choice, would your main bad guy be like?

i have no real demands. all i require is a background that explains the way they are...and long hair...ok i dont need long hair. i just want them well developed.

if they are they could be anything from a demon summoned from hell, one of the main chracters or a moogle for all i care.

Ultima Shadow
09-04-2004, 04:58 PM
My villain:

Long ago, a gigantic, terrible creature raised from hell(or something like that) to destroy the nations of the world and turn the world into a world of demons. However, a powerfull blackmage called Vollder defeated the creature and send it back to hell(or where ever it come from).
But the demonic creature cursed Vollder during the battle.
Vollder knew that he had to do something, or he would die.
The curse tortured Vollder for years... but then, one night... a messenger from Hell(or whatever the place is) come to Vollder and told him that "the demonic creature" would cure the curse if Vollder went to hell(I call it that from now on) and swore to serve the "demonic creature" in 13 years.
Vollder accepted the deal and went to hell. But when Vollder had been the "demonic creature's" slave for 13 years, the "demonic creature" refused to set Vollder free. Another battle started but this time the deamon prevailed. Just as the demon was about to finish off Vollder, Vollder used all his magical power to let his spirit leave his body and then colide with the the "demonic creature's" spirit. Vollders spirit tried to kill the demons spirit and trough that take controll of the demons body. But instead the 2 spirits merged into 1. The demon and Vollder became one. Vollders painfull memories and the demons hatered.

The spirit of Vollder and the demon could posses both Vollders and the demons body.

The new, evil spirit used Vollders body in the world above... and the demons body in hell.
The demons hate merged with Vollders memories make the spirit to want everyone to suffer as much as Vollder did.

Vollders look: Long, black hair, black cape, blue red and black clothes and a face that... doesn't look very nice. :hot:

Look of the "demonic creature": Anything as long as it's cool.

I think I could have come up with something better... but I'm to lazy. :p

Ouch!
09-04-2004, 05:45 PM
The Judges, or Terror Knights, seem to be the driving force of the enemies.

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-09-2004, 07:52 AM
Following in Disgaea's footsteps, I'd make it an oversized "Uber Chocobo".

Krystic
09-13-2004, 01:10 AM
Anything (human or non-human) that would kill at will and show no mercy what so ever, but then behind the dark mask there is a confused and manupulated being. Hmm sounds like Macbeth. :mad:

AaronD
09-13-2004, 04:09 AM
A character along the lines of Golbez from ff2, except bigger and badder lol

aeris2001x2
09-13-2004, 04:17 AM
A character along the lines of Golbez from ff2, except bigger and badder lol

ffIV u mean...

i just want a very psychotic, but ultimately very human, a spectre of sorrow.

DJZen
09-13-2004, 06:41 AM
I hope it's something suprising. I hope it's a character type that's previously unexplored in the FF series. How about making the villain an underdog? That way you could relate to his motives and understand him as a character.

Ultima Shadow
09-13-2004, 03:26 PM
Hmmm... a villain like Saturos from GS would be pretty good...

Dragoon Kain
09-13-2004, 09:27 PM
I hope it's something suprising. I hope it's a character type that's previously unexplored in the FF series. How about making the villain an underdog? That way you could relate to his motives and understand him as a character.

yea i could so imagine underdog being a villan.
http://id.mind.net/~loki/underdog.jpg

oh yeah :cool:

Zifnab
09-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Just so long as they're developed, have some sort of personality and don't just pop up at the end, I'm fine. But seeing as it's Final Fantasy I'm not holding my breath.

kikimm
09-14-2004, 12:02 AM
It might be something like FFVIII---you know, where at first it's Edea, but then you later realize it's Ultimecia?

At least, that's what it seems like to me. Or, it could even be Basche.

I'm just SICK and TIRED of it always being some super-human monster thing with 3-4 forms, and two heads growing out of its ass. I want it to be a regular human, for once---something that actually might intimidate me a little, and has more emotion. Something where I have some sort of feeling surrounding the fight.

But this isn't the time to complain, is it?

To sum it all up, I think it'll appear to be the judge, bu then turn out to be something even MORE powerful and menacing. :rolleyes2

:D

Tendalus
09-14-2004, 11:49 AM
Keffka was the best villain, because he was an underdog. He was human. He was ghesthal's little bitch.

And yes, he gradually turned into the suber duber uber arch angel from hell rawr rawr rawr... but that was only at the end of his progression, etc.

master01
09-14-2004, 12:31 PM
flowers. lots of flowers. theyre everywhere!

well... the real bad guy?

i think there should be 4 main bad guys to a game.

one smart.
one extra tall and powerfull.
one little and skinny, very sneaky, try to avoid fighting himself (he'll be the funny villan every game must have (like gilgamash at FFV kefka in FFVI dalton in CT and siemor in FFX (to destroy, to HEAL! spira, comeone, give me a break!).
and one that is nothing but a black robe (mistery, shoot be a father of one of the sidekicks)

and its not like those helpers of golbez at FFIV that you fight one by one, and some were weaker, im talking about the boss fightng will be a phase, on at north, west, etc. all be in same streangth, and you will fight and fight 'till you cant fight no more, then save, then exit, then sleep, then wake up, go to school, beating your little brother, and finish the game, with tear in your eyes, because the dog bites!

Dante WolfWood
09-18-2004, 02:51 AM
the main boss be....SEPTHIROTH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! oh wait nvm :p

I want the boss to be a weak ass genius who mutates people and sends them after you and when you finally get there....you kill him with one stroke.....yeah, that would be a suprise :p

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
09-18-2004, 03:24 AM
Probably parallel the story between god and lucifer but instad of angels have summons or aeons or whatever their gonna be called!

so my enemy would be a fallen summoned demon or something like that...

not real well developed but it poped in my head when i read the thread....ill think later

Lon611
09-18-2004, 04:31 AM
isn't the enemy going to be a "judge"?

Fraan and Balthier looked pretty freaked when theyre in that jail and they see the "judge"

correct me if im wrong ;)

Del Murder
09-19-2004, 07:28 AM
The 'main' bad guy will end up being 50 different people. Every time you beat one and think you've won, there will be a nonsensical plot twist thrown in to explain how this new baddie was controlling that one all along.

TasteyPies
09-19-2004, 05:10 PM
A long time ago

Something realy BAD happened with war and stuff!

You must rise up as sissy boy that walks like he wears high heels

And defeat darth vader the black knight!

Ferril Shadow
09-21-2004, 07:48 AM
I want a villain that the hero knows. Like in 8. They grew up together, one was deceived and turned evil, and the other followed the path righteousness. But in the End you find out that, they are the same person, that it is your suppressed malice that threatens the world. I really like the spiritualism in the Japanese versions of the games, before they are Americanized. Fighting 7 Bosses that are patterned after the seven deadly sins. :evilking: Malice, :greenking: Greed, :strut: Pride, :mad: Envy, :love: Lust, :meatwad: Gluttony, and :sleepy: Sloth. The final boss all that is Evil: magus:. That would bet a good FF