PDA

View Full Version : FFX Music

BahamutZer0
09-05-2004, 03:15 AM
I was just wondering what you guys think is the best Final Fantasy X music?

My favorite is the Zanarkand Ruins music and the boss battle music (the regular boss battle music) :)

Lon611
09-05-2004, 03:17 AM
To Zanarkand
A Fleeting Dream
Auron's Theme
Suteki Da Ne (both versions)
The Final Battle Theme
The Sending
Servents of the Mountain
Via Purifico
Otherworld
The music that plays during the ending fmv's

there are others, but the slip my mind....
in my eyes, ffx has one of the better soundtracks

EDIT: oh yah, Besaid Island's an awesome track

Dark Songstress
09-05-2004, 03:20 AM
Besaid Island, Zanarkand, Suteki Da Ne, and Final Battle were all a masterpiece

BahamutZer0
09-05-2004, 03:21 AM
Oh and the boss battle music when you fight Seymour!

Lon611
09-05-2004, 03:26 AM
the only seymour song i liked was when he was seymour omnis(?). i don't kno if i got the name right; the 1 where he's inside sin. that was a kewl song

Optium
09-05-2004, 02:18 PM
Some killer organ riffs in Seymour Battle, but To Zanarkand is by far the
best song in FFX and tied for best song in all of FF with Eternity (FFX-2).
:p

.opt

Mo-Nercy
09-05-2004, 02:34 PM
To Zanarkand. Every musician I know, particularly the pianists, all love this piece and love to play it.

I loved Suteki Da Ne, but I don't like it so much anymore. I liked Eyes on Me and Melodies of Life (english) because I, you know, it's in english and I could understand it. Japanese is a very beautiful language and all and I do like quite a few japanese artists but the big difference with Suteki Da Ne and other japanese music I listen to is that the former is long and not pop. :D

And that damn Blitzball theme. It really captured the aquatic-ness of the game.

Armisael
09-05-2004, 02:43 PM
What Lon611 said.

SpiritWolf
09-05-2004, 08:20 PM
For me my favorites would have to be

Battle theme
Fleeting Dream
Servents of The Mountain
Challenge
Seymoure Battle
Suteki Da Ne

Lon611
09-05-2004, 10:32 PM
thankx beatrix9 :D

does ne1 know the name of the song that plays during the fmv "This Is It!"?i looked for it in my luca spheres but i couldn't find it. can ne1 help?

ShivaBlizzard8
09-06-2004, 12:01 AM
My fav is The Hymn of the Fayth. Really Cool.

As for the FMV, what's going on in it again? I forget the titles of the FMVs. Maybe then I could tell you the song name.

square_is_the_best
09-07-2004, 01:58 AM
seemore omnis
preylood
b-sed I-lend

those ar my sheer favs.

PS: too lazy to think of the rite spellings

Nakor TheBlue Rider
09-12-2004, 05:47 AM
Freaken "Other World" Pwnes!!

I Love that Song....

The rest are all Pritty good which is Normal from a Final Fantasy Game.

Optium
09-12-2004, 06:11 AM
thankx beatrix9 :D

does ne1 know the name of the song that plays during the fmv "This Is It!"?i looked for it in my luca spheres but i couldn't find it. can ne1 help?
Sounds a bit like Auron's Theme but I don't think so. I don't think it's on
the soundtrack. :\

.opt

Lon611
09-12-2004, 06:59 AM
oh i found it, don't worry. but thanks neways. its titled "this is your story" in case ne1 else wants it :D

SeeDRankLou
09-12-2004, 07:46 AM
People of the North Pole (the music that plays while scaling the snowy part of Mt. Gagazet). Easily the best music in the game, and one of the best pieces of any Final Fantasy game.

Optium
09-12-2004, 07:55 AM
People of the North Pole (the music that plays while scaling the snowy part of Mt. Gagazet). Easily the best music in the game, and one of the best pieces of any Final Fantasy game.
While it's good...definitely not the best...
To Zanarkand (obviously), Path of Repentance, Wandering Flame, Suteki
Da Ne--especially the instrumental version with a MUCH better violin solo,
and of course the Ending theme. All just as good if not better in my
opinion. FFX had an awesome soundtrack.

.opt

KalmDreamsz
10-03-2004, 12:50 PM
I Liked : To Zanarkand, Besaid, People of The North Pole (Piano Collection), Via Purifico, Yuna's Decision and That Omega Ruins Music... :(

Xander
10-03-2004, 02:36 PM
I liked Suteki Da Ne, Otherworld and the battle music mostly. And a few other things. But none of the main music stood out to me that much.

Darkangel863
10-03-2004, 11:09 PM
OTHER WORLD!!!! there is no beta song then other world in the whole of the FF series! The music for FF10 is the best FFmusic eva, but otherworld rocks your proverbial socks off! Thou the zanerkand song and aurons main theme come close behind.

I.chocobo
10-04-2004, 09:12 AM
Yeah, otherworld! I love it! but I also like mt. gagazet and lulus theme and tidus theme!!!! :D

dancingmadK
10-15-2004, 08:36 AM
Challenge, Seymour Battle, and Otherworld! Try listening to these three with a "mega bass" sound system, it's pratically HEADBANGIN!!!

Y,R,P
10-15-2004, 11:11 AM
I LOVE Other World too! Here's my list:

Other World
Suteki da ne
The ending theme {only herd it on a web site}
Sorry but I havn't played in a LONG time so I forget how the others really go :cry: ..... I'm gonna have to play, huh?

Can I ask you guy's 1 thing? Well here I go:
What is the name of the other FFX, Becues I wanna fight some Dark Aeons!

YuRiPA?
10-18-2004, 01:01 AM

Agreed! totally probably my favorite moment in all of the FF's I've played that song just overtook me. It summed up a major feeling in that game pretty well. Aw good memories. First time going through FFX was priceless.

SeeDRankLou
10-18-2004, 08:08 AM
Agreed! totally probably my favorite moment in all of the FF's I've played that song just overtook me. It summed up a major feeling in that game pretty well. Aw good memories. First time going through FFX was priceless.
:beer:

Dragon Ash
10-18-2004, 10:14 AM
i hav a question. has ne1 else noticed that the violin solo in suteki da ne music video is different from the solo on the soundtrack? it's annoying coz i like the fmv one and the damn thing isn't on the soundtrack!

Old Manus
10-18-2004, 04:58 PM
I found:

Tidus' Theme
Challenge
Otherworld
Gagazet
Yuna's Decision
Wandering

...To be very good.

Especially Wandering. It has that slow, sad feel to it. I love the saxophone in the background.

P.S I also like the three extra secret themes you get in the theatre after buying all sounds. Hum Of The Fayth was damn funny.

Optium
10-18-2004, 08:25 PM
i hav a question. has ne1 else noticed that the violin solo in suteki da ne music video is different from the solo on the soundtrack? it's annoying coz i like the fmv one and the damn thing isn't on the soundtrack!
Get the instrumental version, it's without the singing and it has a SICK
violin solo, I think it's the same one as in the game. If you want me to
upload it or something let me know.

.opt

sakuraV
10-19-2004, 01:31 AM
i still just like Eternity, To Zarnakand and suteki da ne. Any of u guys know how to get the suteki da ne eng version(isn't it beautiful) i really want to listen to that songs but i've looked everywhere nah cant find it

Optium
10-19-2004, 03:08 AM
Don't think there is one.

.opt

Y,R,P
10-25-2004, 09:52 AM
Umm, Sorry but I never sew 1, But I'll let u know if I find 1, Is it alright if its cuts off half way? If its not OK do not let me look 4 it 4 u.

PS: I'm like really new here so can sum1 help around?