PDA

View Full Version : can someone please help me PLEASE!!??!!??

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
09-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Hey I need help, I can't seem to find a DVD of Ed, Edd n' Eddy in the U.S.

And I can't find a release date for the GBA video of "Cartoonnetwork collection volume 2." if anyone can please help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Doomgaze
09-07-2004, 12:54 AM
Here's some help - Ed, Edd, and Eddy is one of the worst cartoons to come out of an animation studio in years, and is a sorry excuse of teh funny. It's for the best that you can't find the DVD.

Hope that helped~

<b>EDIT2: Next time you have the urge to add stuff like that, please don't do it. -Murder</b><!--Also, regarding GBA videos, I have this to add: "A fool and his money are soon parted."-->

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
09-07-2004, 12:55 AM
Okay help from someone who is willing to help that cares about other peoples opinions.

Phil
09-07-2004, 12:58 AM
try www.google.com or try www.ebay.com. I dont know much about release dates for cartoon dvds, but i hope these two sites can help you find what your looking for. :D

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
09-07-2004, 12:59 AM
thank you for helping

SomethingBig
09-07-2004, 01:01 AM
Heheh, though I agree with Doomgaze, I'll help you out... Well, I would if Ed, Edd, and Eddy DVDs existed.

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
09-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Oh, well thats what I thought but I just needed someone to tell me too. Can I ask why people dont like Ed, Edd n' Eddy? Maybe it could be that i'm 13 you guys are quite a bit older.

SomethingBig
09-07-2004, 01:07 AM
Oh, don't ask me. I'm the last person you want to ask. It takes a lot to make me laugh. I remember seeing Scary Movie 3 with my neighbor and a bunch of his pals. Everyone was cracking up at every joke, but I stood there unmoved. I first had Cartoon Network at the age of 13 and gave Ed, Edd, and Eddy a try, and I didn't like it.

jrgen
09-07-2004, 07:21 AM
Here's some help - Ed, Edd, and Eddy is one of the worst cartoons to come out of an animation studio in years, and is a sorry excuse of teh funny. It's for the best that you can't find the DVD.

I couldn't agree more.

nik0tine
09-07-2004, 07:55 AM
I couldn't agree more.
EDIT2: Next time you have the urge to add stuff like that, please don't do it. -Murder

Im kidding, of course

Thunday Man
09-07-2004, 10:11 PM
Worst cartoon ever.

jamesmommy
05-28-2005, 07:43 PM

And I can't find a release date for the GBA video of "Cartoonnetwork collection volume 2." if anyone can please help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Del Murder
05-29-2005, 03:26 AM