PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: New Leaders

Agent Proto
09-07-2004, 03:32 AM
Ok, time has passed by, and we got ourselves some nice nations developing nicely. However, there are a few that aren't developing, and this calls for needs for more nations. I'll be in charge of this. I'm looking for 3-5 new nations.

*digs up from the past*

Please fill out the following if you're interested.

<b>Name:</b> Your name, obviously. Screenname, real name, political name, whatever. Preferrably the name that you're most well known as.
Government Type: Dictatorship? Monarchy? Democracy? Something else?
<b>Name of Nation:</b> What you would name your nation.
<b>Name of Capital:</b> What you would name the capital of your nation.
<b>Values:</b> The things that you believe in. This can include stuff like religion, happiness, freedom or anarchy.
<b>Against:</b> You can leave this blank if you like, but I figure some people would like to list a few things.
<b>Plans:</b> What you intend on doing once you become leader. Or at least, what you want people to think you intend on doing.

Something else you may want to give out is where you want to have your nation located at. You can do this by placing your capital where you want it on the map, or you'll have to describe what you want. The deadline to become a new leader will be on September 10.

Carnage
09-07-2004, 03:36 AM
Where will these new nations be? on the map? Are you adding a continent or takeing someones away?

Agent Proto
09-07-2004, 04:00 AM
They'll be added on existing continents where there is no current nation claim.

Heath
09-07-2004, 07:54 AM
*rapidly takes over the remaing area close to Vanian* :D

FightClubFan#47
09-08-2004, 02:25 AM
if no one claims the new countries, can some of the smaller countries expand themselves?

Carnage
09-08-2004, 02:30 AM
I did not know that there was open space. i would have taken some.

Agent Proto
09-08-2004, 02:34 AM
If we have no new leaders, I guess I may extend the deadline, if only necessary.

Carnage
09-08-2004, 02:48 AM
Just check the reject list. Burnnnnnnnnnnnn :eek: :cool:

Bahumat
09-21-2004, 07:01 AM
I'll do it. i can lead a small nation. it'll give me something to do.

Name: Bahumat

Govt Type: a mixture of monarchy/dictatorship/democracy. i have ultimate authority, but leave power in the hands of advisors. i listen to others, but have the final say on anything that i think warrants it.

Name of Nation: Caronea

Name of Capital: Kybar

Values: Stay strong, prove yourself, stretch your limits, tolerance of others.

Against: Not all that much, exept backstabbers that i completely trust.

Plans: Create the biggest trade center around, build a great navy and army, build the baddest damn fortress the word has ever seen, keep my country from being taken over..... I can go on for longer on minor things, but that is most of the major stuff.

Location: On the Island with Myst and Sphxania, at the small mountains in the middle. Kybar is near the mountains (please name mountains Kybars Teeth), but is a seaport/fortress.

Possible alliances/trade agreements: Myst and Sphxania, currently.

if you want any more info, contact me.

General Zod
09-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Zod is your one and only true leader. Kneel before Zod. Kneel!

Wuggly Blight
10-03-2004, 12:07 PM
Name: Emperor Wuggly Blight
Govt Type: Monarchy
Name of nation: Sai Estrana
Name of Capital: Krakenpolis
Values: Art and architecture are higly valued, a admireable profession is a skilled artist or architect
Plans: To keep on the process of the renovations on the streets and buildings, and the expansion of the small empire to further its wealth and power

Imports: Marble, stone, Wheat, wood
Exports: Paintings, rugs, Statues, pottery, furniture

Fate Fatale
10-28-2004, 06:16 AM
Name: Seer Kyle
Government Type: Monarchy/democracy
Name of Nation: Tear
Name of Capital: Atekka
Values: Love, peace, and tranquility
Against: Well.... mass murderers and backstabbers
Plans: Well.... I would like to create some peace treaties, get a large navel army, get some trade going, and basicly prosper!

The Triumphant Hero
10-28-2004, 09:07 PM
Ruler: Grand General Cloud Leonhart
Government type: Militant Rule
Name of Nation: Aquanacus
Name of Capital: Port Tempest
Values: Christianity, Acceptance of people
Laws: No stealing, no murder, no adultery, no drugs, seafaring/fishing encouraged, piracy forbidden
Plans: I plan to become a major trade point and rule Eisgaea's off-continental contact.
I want my nation to be off the coast of Eisgaea, with the ability to build cities on buoys anchored to the sea floor.

Agent Proto
11-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Don't worry Doomsday, all of you will probably replace the empty nations. I'll add your cities with any existing cities with the nation you take over. :)

Ok, I've added all of you with your very own nation. You'll need to apply for the Eizon Nation Leader status and start a thread in the appropriate continent forum.

As of now: All defunct nations will possibly be closed once there is a new leader for the area. The new leader will need to start a new thread. Some of the new nations will have more than one city, while some will just have one.

Sai Estrana, Tear, and Aquanacus are on Eisgaea, and Evergreen is on Myridia.

There are four open nations for the taking. Two on Myridia and another two on Verdantia.

Fate Fatale
11-02-2004, 02:01 AM
How dowe get the Eizon leader status

Jebus
11-02-2004, 02:06 AM
Two on Verdantia, eh? Would these be open for conquest by any chance?

Wuggly Blight
11-02-2004, 04:30 PM
Dibs on Sai Estrana, who do we talk to?

Spritz
11-02-2004, 10:13 PM
I was wondering if there was space for another nation... ^^; If yes... could i Sign up for it? :o

escobert
11-02-2004, 10:48 PM
How do we apply for the Eizon leader status? I alreafy tried creating a thread in the appropriate nation, but was unable to.
PM Proto.

Trumpet Thief
11-02-2004, 11:42 PM
chaos: I'm pretty sure you go to group memberships, and send your "Eizon Nation Leader" request. Afterwards, either Loony Bob or Proto will confirm it, and you will have the option of having the title, or leaving it invisible.

Trumpet Thief: *Runs off with Trumpet*

Agent Proto
11-02-2004, 11:58 PM
As for the other nations. There'll be no options for going to "war" with a nation without a leader.

Bahumat
11-04-2004, 07:29 AM
Awwwwww.......
how do we go to war, anyway? have we decided yet?

Agent Proto
11-06-2004, 04:40 AM
It's simple. I think BoB has it set up like this.

Nation 1: *posts in Nation 2's thread* Nation 2, we are declaring war on you.
Nation 2: Ok.
Nation 1: Dammit, we lost.
Nation 2: Yay!

Anyway, that's just a scenerio. The idea is that the attacking nation will have to post in the nation's thread that they would be in war with. The nation attacked will have to respond within a few days. If any member of the nation responds, the battle is "lost" for the attacker. If no members respond, a battle is "won." When a battle is won for the attacker, they can take over parts of the nation they invade. With that, they can take some members of the nation they attacked.

In cases they do take some members, the members can "revolt" against the oppressing nation to create a brand new nation of their own.

It's a bit complicated. I may have to copy and paste what BoB has for "wars"

Trumpet Thief
11-06-2004, 04:51 AM
chaos: Hmm, I guess that's okay. Hope I don't go on another trip for a loooong time :)

Wuggly Blight
11-06-2004, 09:52 AM
Perhaps it could be more math based. Each nation could have a strength point and a defence point for there soilders, and they can train these soilders for instance:
Soilder type a: 10 can be trained in 24 hours
soilder type b: 2 can be trained every 24 hours but there strength is higher.
If the total combined strength of the attcker was greater then the total combined strength of the defender they win, or visa versa they lose.

So, for example: I trained 3 soilder A with a stength of 5 and a defence of 5. I trained 2 soilders B with 10 strength and 10 defence, my total is 35 attack, 35 defence power - not included researched weapons (they could give a bonus)
the nation being attacked has 4 soilder A's and 2 soilder B's. there combined attck is 50, and defence 50. So I lose. (My math may be off...)

Just a crappy idea.

Agent Proto
11-06-2004, 12:56 PM
That'll complicate things more.

The Triumphant Hero
11-06-2004, 02:50 PM
Can we raid other nations with our troops? Ex. I send a fleet of 5 ships to attack town x. Town x puts up a fight and I lose 2 ships, but destroy a few buildings in town x, then I retreat.

Bahumat
11-09-2004, 05:24 AM
a fortress would have to be harder to knock down. but, CloudLeonhart, what if you want to besiege someone? how do you measure your wins vs. losses? i need to know these things, so i can research stuff accordingly.

FightClubFan#47
11-09-2004, 05:54 AM
*looks for an active/not really country*

Cloud_Strider
11-12-2004, 04:17 AM
Name: SN:Cloud_Strider,RN:Kory,(known as) Scurry.
Government Type: Monarchy (To rule over certain regions of the nation, laws stuff like that, and a Liberal government to run the nation as a whole
Name of Nation: Sutaimia
Name of Capital: Sutaim City
Values: Freedom would reign. Religion is optional. A small pocket of monks would operate a province to the south, shared by the King of Sutaimia. Trade would be important as would be privacy.
Against: War (but will defend if necessary), conquest, expansion is only an option if property is available without need of fighting.
Plans: To form a stable government and to establish ties with other Eizon nations. :p

Bahumat
11-18-2004, 07:17 AM
If you join onto me, you will get a bit of my nation to play with. I let my two Lords/Ladies do pretty much anything they want.

Agent Proto
12-02-2004, 02:40 AM
There are three nations still open for new leaders. Apply now to grab one!

Madonna
12-02-2004, 04:27 PM
Am I just claiming a previous and defunct nation as my own, or when I apply for a nation, another piece of land drops from the sky to accomodate me?

Name: Lynx, but you can call me Emperor Lynx.
Government Type: Monarchy.
Name of Nation: Le Tsu.
Name of Capital: Madding.
Values: Power, tolerance of all things except our neighboring nations, and industrialism with a sincere lack of care regarding the enviroment.
Against: YOU AND YOUR VALUES.
Plans: I plan to expedite the destruction of the forests, land, and waterways in my nation to further "progress". Then I shall proceed into other nations and claim their land so I may make use of it in the name of "progress".

Other Things About My Nation: It's located by some other nations, I'd imagine. My capital is built into any handy hill that just happens to have a wide river/ocean nearby it. I like to imagine I have lots of forests to cut and a few mountains to mine into, but I'll settle for what there is.

Trumpet Thief
12-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Am I just claiming a previous and defunct nation as my own, or when I apply for a nation, another piece of land drops from the sky to accomodate me?

chaos: You will be claiming a previous nation which is now dead, due to the leader leaving it to rot.

Rubedo: We're acting a tad more realistic in this subject for Eizon :D

Baloki
12-02-2004, 06:02 PM
If I find my land given away I will start an uprising :p

Wuggly Blight
12-02-2004, 06:21 PM
ditto

Carnage
12-02-2004, 07:44 PM
I like him. Plus once he destroys his own nation and his people hate him, i will take it.

My citizens probobly hate me. But if they say something i will BLOW THEM UP!!!!

Fate Fatale
12-04-2004, 01:40 AM
You truely are Evil

Remnant
12-04-2004, 05:23 PM
I read somewhere that Rysa is currently leaderless. If that is still the case, I would like to apply for the leadership of that landmass in particular, as I like the cold climate theme.

If that is not currently the case and I have missed something in the jumble of posts, you have my express apologies, and can ignore this, and what follows, as the fevered ravings of a madman.

Name: Remnant
Name of Nation: Rysa (may as well keep that)
Government Type: Monarchy
Capital: Ilden's Folly
Values: Strength and perseverance (fitting for the climate), smiths and engineers, "doers" are held in high regard- what passes for nobility is based on these and other skills rather than birth.
Plans: The culture is one of creation. The founders built a city where others saw only wasteland. Current plans include the exploration of unknown areas of the continent and the creation of devices to help keep shipping lanes clear of ice.

Primary industry: Mining, metal and stoneworking

Ilden's Folly was built into the hard stone of the Korma mountain range. It was named after the leading founder, Ilden, who was assured that the endevour would be the end of him. The city was thus named in this way before it was even built. However, ingenuity and stubbornness has allowed the city to thrive. During its construction, a dwarven colony was inadvertantly broken into, but the two groups being of like minds get along amicably, and the populations throughly mix.

The country is currently presided over by Remnant. Politics within the country are somewhat alien to an outsider, the usual features of nobility supplanted by those that have done some feat of work deemed worthy of the position. As a result, the country lacks skilled diplomats, and has little patience for political manuverings. The people are not unfriendly, but do tend to be somewhat rough and blunt.

Agent Proto
12-06-2004, 03:34 AM
Alrighty. Rysa will make a comeback. Welcome aboard. Just apply for Eizon Nation Leader.

To do so... Go into User CP. In the list to your left. Go to Group Memberships and apply for Eizon Nation Leader. It'll take me awhile, but I'll add you when I see your request.

You can take over Rysa. I'll let you start a new thread for the nation in Verdantia.

Behold the Void
12-06-2004, 04:13 AM
Would I be able to make a mercenary nation? I have some plans that relate to the roleplay I'm making where it might be a good idea.

escobert
12-06-2004, 04:40 AM
I'll sell you some of my land for your soul :D

Behold the Void
12-06-2004, 05:28 AM
Can I murder you during the meeting and just take it from you?

Agent Proto
12-06-2004, 01:58 PM
If you want, I can take away some land away from one of the two inactive remaining nations to create a new rogue nation for you Void.

Behold the Void
12-06-2004, 06:26 PM
That'd be awesome, thank you.

Shall I do up a nation sign-up sheet?

Agent Proto
12-06-2004, 06:30 PM
If you want. There was at a point where I kinda treated Aquanacus or whatever it's called now, when it was known as New Canada, we kinda treated it as a rogue nation. =)

Once I update the map, I'll include the new nation. Feel free to sign up for the nation.

Behold the Void
12-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Name: Void
Name of Nation: Zelinshia
Government Type: Monarchy
Capital: Ildu Zelin
Values: Loyalty comes with a price, those who command the gold that flows into our coffers controls our loyalty. The contract is a sacred bond, and will not be reneged upon unless the contract's terms have been violated by the other party or the contract has been bought up by another party. We are under no obligation to tell the prior hiring party that the contract has been bought.
Plans: Zelinshia is a mercenary nation. They do things their own way and are generally pretty anti-social. Anyone who wishes to buy their services is welcome to, at a price. Zelinshia mercenaries are known for their fierce loyalty to whoever gives them their paycheck, and Zelinshia assassins are especially feared.

Agent Proto
12-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Alright. I'm thinking of giving the island Le Grand Chien has to the new nation. Would that be good?

Behold the Void
12-06-2004, 06:43 PM
Sure. An island would further reinforce their isolationist tendancies.

Agent Proto
12-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Ok. =) I'll need to restart my computer, because I can't get into photoshop. Once I update the map, I'm gonna be away for an extensive period for the rest of the day. I need to write a paper due tomorrow.

ChaosCalibur
12-06-2004, 11:14 PM
So there's still one nation for grabs left? If so i'd like to claim it, if i can that is...

Name: ChaosCalibur
Name of nation: (pending)
Government: monarchy
Capital:Alexandria (I think the name's still available)
Values: The old times, rather simpler times, the times where the world was not overrun by machines and weapons of mass destruction...
Plans: to further promote the nation in trade and smithery.

If there is no land left (which i this point i doubt there is any) Can i be put on the waiting list in case some other nation has an "unfortunate accident"?

Agent Proto
12-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Sure, there's two available nations. If you want I can let you take over Serenity, which already has two established cities. =) But, the original owner had it as a democracy.

ChaosCalibur
12-06-2004, 11:27 PM
Great, but can i rename the cities, or the country itself? The democracy thing is fine as long as i don't get overthrown...

StarlightAngel
12-07-2004, 12:25 AM
Mind if I steal... erm, I mean.... make a nation? Or are there no more left...?

Agent Proto
12-07-2004, 12:27 AM
You can rename the country, but usually, the cities will have to stay the same. Sorry. =)

And Starlight, sure, I have, maybe one left. =)

ChaosCalibur
12-07-2004, 01:00 AM
I'll take it! how do i make it official?

Bahumat
12-07-2004, 05:17 AM
Read one of AgentRSL's earlier posts in this thread.

StarlightAngel
12-09-2004, 12:32 AM
Name: Starlight Angel
Government Type: Democracy
Name of Nation: Danica
Name of Capital: Lumarin
Values: Freedom
Against: Anyone who goes to war with Danica I guess.
Plans: Try to keep the nation from falling into millions of pieces. ^_^ Also to become rich and powerful.

chaosknight
01-01-2005, 02:57 AM
hmmm..... I want a nation so.....
Name:My real name is Eduardo, but id like to be known as Emperor Eduardo.
Goverment:I will rule it with complete milatary power. I dont know whats that called, but I bet u do.
Nation Name:Enigmia
Capital:Angelis
Values:Power, and leadership
Against:All who opppse my power
Plans:Maintain a powerful grip over this nation and then slowly consume the others. In a sense complete worl domination.

PLease consider my proposal since it would make things "intresting" to say the least.

Behold the Void
01-02-2005, 07:46 AM
It looks like a totalitarian military dictatorship to me.

mythus
01-07-2005, 09:43 PM
I am not sure if this is the right board to post in, but alas, Loony_Bob said this is where I should post.

Ok, out of relative boredom I came across the worlds of ezinon (sp?) board. After reading the rules and some other relative posts, I must say I am quiet intrigued. However it seems to be a closed board. My question is, is there a way that I can get involved?

Agent Proto
01-07-2005, 10:04 PM
There are few ways, look to join an active country of your choice, or you can try to start a new country, if there's room. Right now, I think your best option right now is to find a nation to join.

Behold the Void
01-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Join me, I need more people so that my mercenary forces are greater and thus can accrue more money for their services.

mythus
01-09-2005, 10:42 PM
I would enjoy crafting a new nation as I already have many ideas, a sophistically designed system of goverment, laws, and military design... however, since I am new... perhaps it would be best to join an existing nation. I could always cause an uprising later on...

So, for fun, I would like to see bids. Whoever seems most 'deserving' is the one I will join up with.

Carnage
01-09-2005, 11:08 PM
what about vanian. heath hasnt been to eizon in months. i dont think he wants it.

mythus
01-09-2005, 11:47 PM
What? Take over Vanian. Heh, I'm game. Would I have to keep it Vanian? Or would I be able to make principle changes?

Carnage
01-09-2005, 11:52 PM
im not even sure if you can have it. its inactive but its up t proto and bob. i was just giving a suggestion.

mythus
01-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Hmmm... well almighty gods? What say you? Is it up for the taking?

If so, here's what I would propose to do with it...
Name:Lord Mythus... official title would be the Grand Capacitator
Goverment:It would be a goverement with Myself as the head (of course) and a council of ministers which would be the adivisng council on all sorts of things, such as foriegn relations and religion. Laws will be passed out as Discharge Papers, which state the tasks of families involved in the nation. For a person to change their role, they would have to apply for a new discharge paper. Other rules would also be generated by m myself and voted upon by the grand council as being a viable law or not. These passed laws will be documented, and sent to the citizens with their discharge papaers. All men of at least 18 and no older than 40 will be required for military training and have to serve at least one month a year.
Nation Name:People's Republic of Capere
Capital:Capa City
Values:Honesty, character, moral standings
Against:corruption
Plans:Unify and bring glory to the people of the republic.

Bahumat
01-11-2005, 05:28 AM
If not, wanna join my country? you get a good job of your choice....

If not..*shrug*

mythus
01-12-2005, 02:03 AM
I'll keep you in mind Bahamut, if the management decides I cannot take control of Vanian.

Carnage
01-12-2005, 02:34 AM
cornea is small and weak. karlin is the largest nation in eizon and one of the strongest.

Agent Proto
01-12-2005, 02:37 AM
I do believe Serenity is still available. Though I think it may have been taken over. I'm not sure.

mythus
01-12-2005, 02:50 AM
I'll mold my nation out of Serenity i it's availible. I will craft a map using your world map as a guide.

Agent Proto
01-12-2005, 02:54 AM
Alright, it's still available. Right now, there are two cities, and you'll be inheriting them, along with the your new capital.

Agent Proto
01-12-2005, 03:17 AM
mythus, please apply for Eizon Nation Leader.

User CP > Control Panel > Down to Miscellaneous or somewhere and look for Group Membership and apply for Eizon Nation Leader. As soon as I catch it, I'll add you.

mythus
01-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Will do...

I photoshoped your map to include the location of my capital and country name.

Bahumat
01-13-2005, 07:07 AM
cornea is small and weak. karlin is the largest nation in eizon and one of the strongest.
So? you've been around longer. Weren't you one of the original countries? besides, you don't need more people. I do.

P.S. Learn to spell. it is Caronea, not Cornea. Also, aren't SSL and Myst the only stronger countries?

ChaosCalibur
01-14-2005, 02:41 AM
What?! I was sopose to get Serenity! I even applied for an "eizon nation leader" But never got a response back! Well it's too late for excuses now, i am with Vincentland...

And for that i shall lead a crusade against yee in the name of (insert diety worshiped by citizens of VL here) You must pay for you mistakes

Chibi Youkai
01-17-2005, 05:16 AM
What happened to Atlantica? It's thread got deleted. Did we not have enough members or something?