PDA

View Full Version : This is not working... okay?

Polaris
09-07-2004, 09:17 AM
Okay here is my situation ladies and gentlemen I saw on EOFF and very well that the for an example the ultimate limit break of Tifa was Final heaven I got Final Heaven playing that at the piano in her house but there I went to itens and then I select 'Final Heaven' and she said that she wasn't sure about that but... what does this mean? She won't learn the Limit? Oha dn I also got 'Highwind' of Cid and he also said that... okay what is wrong? Not to mention 'Cosmo Memory' and 'All Creation' that doesn't work too...

What do I have to do?

Thank you... oh and one thing I have the Shinra submarine... but I have to go to a waterfall to get Vinc weapon and I can't go there coz the submarine don't let me how do I go then? Supposing that i don't have Gold neither, blue chocobos....

Armisael
09-07-2004, 09:41 AM
To take the final limit of every player you have to complete all the previous levels of limit,that means you have to have take level 1,2 and 3 of tifa for example to accept "final heaven"-which is pretty good believe me-,that's how a player can learn his final limit.
About the vincent's weapon,what do you mean that the submarine don't let you?Cause i think only with submarine and gold chocobo you can take it.

Polaris
09-07-2004, 09:46 AM
I have Beat Rush, Sumersault, Waterkick, Dolphin Blow and Meteor Strike in Tifa... About the submarine i don't know coz it can only walk on the dark part of the sea, right? In my game it is and I can't enter in the waterfalls on it? I think taht if I go under the sea it appear rocks and I can't move more...

Armisael
09-07-2004, 10:00 AM
You have to take Meteordrive in addition to take the final heaven.
And about the submarine,in my game i took it,explore the sea and i went into a tunnel which lead you in a dead end,then i press x and i'm on the waterfall where you take vincent's final weapon and final limit.

Polaris
09-07-2004, 10:01 AM
There are so many end deads but no one heads to the waterfall

Armisael
09-07-2004, 10:06 AM
Well it's not a dead end exactly,i believe it's close to the Gold Saucer somewhere.

Polaris
09-07-2004, 10:50 AM
There is the Gold saucer then in the right is Costa del Sol is that the way that you are talking?

Mo-Nercy
09-07-2004, 11:20 AM
I'll try and shed some light on this issue....

Okay. To be able to use the special Level 4 Limits, you need to have learnt ALL SIX previous limits (the exception is Vincent, who only needs to learn 3) For Tifa it'll be Beat Rush, Somersault, Waterkick, Meteordrive, Dolphin Blow and Meteorstrike. After all that, you can select the item from the menu and use it on the appropriate character. If you accidently skipped out on a limit, that means you haven't using enough of that character. Don't fret because you can go back and relearn it. Just go to the limit menu and Set the limit level back to the right level and keep using the limit break (Mime will add to the count) until you learn it.

NOTE: When learning the first limit break in a set, it depends on the kills that character has accumulated. When learning the second limit break in a set, it depends on how many times you've used the first limit regardless.

--

Okay, there's a waterfall. It is at the end of a long underwater tunnel. To my recollection, there was only two tunnels. One with the Key of the Ancients at the end (this is not the one you want) and another long one. I think your problem is that you're expecting the sub to come up as it reaches the waterfall. This ain't right. When you reach the dead end, you'll notice it'll get a lot brighter. This is your cue to go up to the surface by pressing whatever button takes you to the surface (I forgot). You should now be in the center of a circular pool. Just move up next to the brown shores and get out (you can't get off unless you're against a dark brown area) and then just walk into the waterfall (with Vincent in your party)

Polaris
09-07-2004, 11:24 AM
Ah... okay I will try both... thankx I already got the key of the ancients so I know where to go!

Zante
09-07-2004, 07:40 PM
There's supposed to be a bug that doesn't allow you to use the manuals.

zddbmb
09-07-2004, 10:00 PM
There's supposed to be a bug that doesn't allow you to use the manuals.

:monster: yes that is true, but that doesnt seem to be the problem, she needs to finish learning the other limit breaks before it will work. the bug is not her problem :count:

SadisticStreetSoldie
09-11-2004, 11:24 PM
There's an easier way to get to Lucrecia's cave. You can just park the Highwind on the other side of the mountain and go over the mountain with a green chocobo. And I just realised another thing. If you leave the Wutai side-quest until near the end of disk 2, Yuffie will only take most of your materia. She won't take some of your basic magic materia and the Tower Fights will be easier too because you can just equip her with her most powerful weapon at that point of the game and BAM you've whipped their asses!