PDA

View Full Version : 100% anyone?? spoilers

omnislasher
09-07-2004, 07:00 PM
ok, this is my second time through the game, and I'm really sick of it, but I NEED to see the perfect ending. I have over 90%, but I just found out that I missed a few percentage points because that little shithead tobli didnt ask me to play with the band for the concert. I dont know how, but I messed up somewhere. considering the fact that I've been using the guide the whole time, I dont know how that could have happened. I guess I just missed it or something. my only hope is that I gained enough percentage points the first time through when I gave the sphere to new yevon. but anyway. I'm on chapter 5, and all I have left are things that take a llllooooooooong time, and I'm not really sure if I did them all. like talking to a million people about that guys company before I go to the calm lands, and beating that contraption that the al bhed built, and anything that has to do with leveling up. HAS ANYONE IN THE WORLD EVER GOTTEN 100%???? HOW??? HOW CAN YOU STAND IT AND WHERE THE HELL IS A GOOD PLACE TO LEVEL UP??

SeeDRankLou
09-07-2004, 07:37 PM
I have achieved 100% before. I have achieved 100% in one game before. I had a guide, but I didn't really find it that difficult. There are maybe a handful of things that you probably wouldn't be able to figure out by yourself before you messed them up. Everything else is really just visiting every area in every chapter and doing every mission the best that you can. And watching the commspheres. It wasn't all that bad.

As easy way to level up is to go to the New Cave in the Thunder Plains. Have all the girls be Lady Lucks, and teach them Double EXP as soon as possible. The will level up down there in no time. For a faster approach, try equipping a Lure Bracer.

square_is_the_best
09-08-2004, 03:02 AM
I got 100 percent on my second time through without a guide. I kinda did the switcharoo of spheres. I don't even have to do the Bevelle and Macalania stuff. But I have to play through again to get perfect ending. No Macalania episode complete.

Foo-N-Tifa4eva
09-08-2004, 10:12 PM
My first playthrough I picked Youth League and did the hotspots with a VERY FEW side missions. Second playthrough I picked New Yevon and answered every question differently, like when Yaibal, Isaaru and whoever else ask you if you remember them. You can get a lot of percentage points with the commsphere network thing. Got 100% on a 3rd playthrough with a walkthrough without having to complete the Calm Lands publicity thing, Al Bhed Experiment, or Via Infinito.

stesia
09-08-2004, 11:15 PM
i got 100% on my second attempt after beaming chocobos on to the airship but i completed everything anyway just because it was there
i leveled up after the farplane abyss using the covanant of growth garment grid

Yuripa007
09-09-2004, 04:07 AM
I'm trying to acomplish 100% right now in my 3rd time playing... I don't think I'll be very successful though. So you don't have to beat the Al Bhed machina... thing... at level 5? Cause I could never do that. Well I hope I can get 100%!

eternalshiva
09-11-2004, 06:20 PM
well then you can't get the other item you need for the Songstress DS if you don;t beat the machina at all level 5 across the board. :/ I got 100% through two plays, once on YL side and the other as Bevelle and got 100% by chapter 3.