PDA

View Full Version : FFIV really annoying...

i-kant
09-07-2004, 07:13 PM
ok well i'm just near the beginning of the game.

I gave yang some specialty claws (iceclaw, thunderclaw), and then he ended up disappearing after we meet levithan. Everybody is gone except for Cecil. Later, when I meet up with Yang again, he's lost all the equipment I gave him!!!! It's really annoying because I spent money on those or found them in special places and they are gone forever!!! and there is no way for me to predict when some member is going to disband unless I go through the walkthrough, which I don't want to do... :mad:

DJZen
09-07-2004, 09:24 PM
By that point in the game, you can get him better equipment.

Dragoon Kain
09-07-2004, 11:14 PM
yea you can get better equipment now. n the only people who leave are kain n rydia leaves n rosa i think so yea expect that from them.

Rase
09-17-2004, 02:03 AM
yea you can get better equipment now. n the only people who leave are kain n rydia leaves n rosa i think so yea expect that from them.

Uhhhh, not relly. Actually, people leave and come back quite a bit, in the following order.

Order of Party Changes.

Kain (Baron Castle) Join.
Kain (Village of Mist) Leave.
Rydia (Kappo) Join.
Tellah (Underwater Cavern) Join.
Tellah (Damcyan) Leave.
Edward (Damcyan) Join.
Rosa (Kappo) Join.
Yang (Mt. Hobs) Join.
Rosa (Fabul) Leave.
Rydia (Fabul) Leave.
Rydia (Fabul) Join.
Yang, Rydia, Edward (Ship at Sea) Leave.
Palom, Porom (Mysidia) Join.
Tellah (Mt. Ordeal) Join.
Yang (Baron) Join.
Cid (Baron Castle) Join.
Palom, Porom (Baron Castle) Leave.
Tellah (Tower of Zot) Leave.
Kain (Tower of Zot) Join.
Rosa (Tower of Zot) Join.
Cid (Dwarf Castle) Leave.
Rydia (Crystal Room) Join.
Yang (Tower of Bab-il) Leave.
Edge (Eblan Tunnels) Join.
Kain (Sealed Cavern) Leave.
Fu-So-Ya (Lunar Palace) Join.
Fu-So-Ya (Tower of Bab-il) Leave.
Kain (Tower of Bab-il) Join.

I believe that's all of them. Anyway, my point is, people do leave and comeback a lot in the game. But it's still great fun and the story stays strong through most of the game.

aeris2001x2
09-17-2004, 02:38 AM
just make sure u dont train ppl that permenantly leave or Cecil's Dark Knight form.