PDA

View Full Version : How do you beat via infinito

ff gamer
09-08-2004, 07:46 AM
i need help beating boss on level 60 and above can some one help me.

stesia
09-08-2004, 02:24 PM
chac is easyer to fight if its in oversoul as it wont use heavens cateract
on you.but you cant guard against its petrify :mad2: if your party is fast enough you could use the catnip and gunners trigger happy to beat it if you have auto life on a garment grid it helps as well.

the paragon can be fought in a similar way or you can bribe it for about 1 000 000 gil and challenge it later which is easyer because you fight trema straight after and have no chance to heal before the fight.

you need a high defence ,break damage limit and if you have it the mascot dressphere with all its abilities use, if not dark knights should work
immediately use a soulspring on trema to drain all his mp and if you need to cast protect and haste then use special attacks on him as normal ones miss

Ultima Shadow
09-08-2004, 04:06 PM
Admantine is very usefull. If you don't have it... then go and get it.

ff gamer
09-14-2004, 10:57 AM
thanks every one for the help i got it but i cant get admantine oh well i will keep trying

Old Manus
09-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Ready?

CHAC

HP: 437850
MP:820

EXP:2200
AP:1(2 if oversoul)
GIL:750 (2200 o.s)

ELEMENTAL PROPERTIES:
FIRE - x1 ICE x2 LIGHTENING - ABSORBS WATER - x1

STRATEGY:

In each of the first couple of rounds, chac will use Heavens Cataract and will do mega damage. The best way to stop this is by fighting her in oversoul, then she will not use it. All attacks inflict unguardable petrification. A good strategy is to use 3 Samurai with dissmissal mastered, have everyone with auto-haste and auto-regen, and lay her ass with dissmissal, stopping her from attacking for a while. Get the timing right, and you can keep using it in succesion, and poor old Chaccy won't get a chance. Use mega potions to heal, and use special dresspheres only if they are mastered.

Now for the easy option. Have a gunner with lvl 3 trigger happy, and the cat nip. Go into battle with low HP and use trigger happy. Use this 3-4 times. Victory.

I won this battle with all girls at level 60+.

Sephiroth clone
09-15-2004, 05:24 PM
To beat Chac, you just need an all-thief party. Just attack physically, and you might be able to build up a neverending chain attack, and he wonīt be able to attack. :D

To beat Trema and Paragon just use a gunner who has learned trigger happy lv. 3 + cat nip and low hp for offence
For defence use a dark knight equipped with the adamantite (reach level max at the gunnerīs gauntlet to get it). The only thing that can kill her is when Trema uses meteor twice in a row, and you donīt get the time to revive your other party members in the meantime. To prevent this from happening let her use a mega-pheonix each round.

Giga Guess
09-15-2004, 11:55 PM
The route I took was simple-ish. Pupu platter ejected Chac = problem solved. But then I tried to do a repeat performance, and it didn't work, so....in that case, Moogle Cureja, and Regenja(Or was it Hasteja...? At any rate...) and have everyone else go full tilt on him. You may still have to do a couple tries, but that's how I did it (It goes without saying that Mascot is necessary for this, but Ragnarok helps a lot, too...)