09-08-2004, 08:54 AM
I think Yuna is the best because she makes me feel it in the pants

Optium
09-08-2004, 11:36 AM

.opt

Ki Ki
09-08-2004, 01:48 PM
I think yuna was damn slutty.

She looked more decent and prettier in the ffx. But yea. She was the hottest. But Paine was the prettiest. Actually I think Gippal was the HOTTEST. And I mean HAWT.

Armisael
09-08-2004, 08:42 PM
I think yuna was damn slutty.

She looked more decent and prettier in the ffx. But yea. She was the hottest. But Paine was the prettiest. Actually I think Gippal was the HOTTEST. And I mean HAWT.
And Shyuin was very HOT. :D

Foo-N-Tifa4eva
09-08-2004, 09:17 PM
If you ask me the slutty looking ones with the innocent personalities make the best women. "Lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets." Yuna would make a good fit, anyone? Anyone?

Optium
09-08-2004, 10:57 PM
http://members.cox.net/battersby1/Rikku.jpg

.opt

Lon611
09-09-2004, 01:39 AM
http://members.cox.net/battersby1/Rikku.jpg

.opt

i completely agree, enough said.

Ki Ki
09-09-2004, 03:49 AM
And Shyuin was very HOT. :D

Yes indeed. I think he's hotter than Tidus. Oh wait. They're identical almost. n_n

Yuripa007
09-09-2004, 04:03 AM
I thought Gippal was the hottest! ^__^ and his voice made him sound really sexy! ^^;;;

Foo-N-Tifa4eva
09-09-2004, 04:50 AM
Tidus and Shuyin do not look identical, CG wise anyway. Tidus looks like he has freckles and in some CGs looks VERY asian. Shuyin looks white.

Necronopticous
09-09-2004, 04:57 AM
I thought Gippal was the hottest! ^__^ and his voice made him sound really sexy! ^^;;;

Well I'm a guy, but he was a really attractive character, I loved his attitude, such a cool guy. I LOVE his part of the speech at the end of the game, such a natural.

m4tt
09-09-2004, 05:00 AM
Lulu and her non pregnant, pregnant stomach.

Lon611
09-09-2004, 05:00 AM
i disagree. i think that Tidus is the one who looks more "white" while Shuyin looks more asian. if not asian, then at least a "stronger" looking version of Tidus :D

Necronopticous
09-09-2004, 05:02 AM
I think the most attractive Final Fantasy X-2 character is Rikku, although I think the most attractive Final Fantasy character is Celes, hands down.

Foo-N-Tifa4eva
09-09-2004, 05:17 AM
Well either way Shuyin does not look like Tidus, except for the hair.

As for the best lookin girl I'd have to give it to Yuna, especially when she throws her rare little temper tantrums, "Why am I so mad!? Who the f**k is Lenne!?" Well...she didn't really say it like that but you know thats how she felt. And when she's running around alone and yells at the top of her lungs. I wasn't really feelin her in FFX but once she lost the clothes and jacked Tidus' haircut I found her real attractive.

Necronopticous
09-09-2004, 05:22 AM
I thought Yuna was the prettiest in Final Fantasy X when she was in her bridal gown. Those were such beautiful scenes, and yet so frusterating. Damn Seymour was an asshole.

Ki Ki
09-09-2004, 06:16 AM
My thought exactly. She was absolutely gorgeous with her hair tied up and her angelic gown. I watched that FMV over and over again just to see her pretty little self.

Gippal is my dream guy. He's SO hot. I love his voice, personality and looks.

Actually I think Lenne was the prettiest in FFX-2. Especially in that close up scene of her and Shuyin. She was so pretty. Yuna wasn't that pretty in FFX-2.

Necronopticous
09-09-2004, 06:21 AM
Yeah, I was sorta upset about the total SEX thing that square pulled in X-2. I mean, yeah everyone does it, but I guess I just love Square so much that I wish they would just say "so what if we lose a few thousand sales, let's make our charaters be decently dressed!" It's a ridiculous request, but I'm a ridiculous guy. But seriously, Square doesn't have to put sex appeal in their games to sell copies, they're appealing enough without it. Kind of sad that things like this make a game more appealing. But that's just my opinion.

(Not to say that I didn't love everything about this game and every other one of their games, because I do. I am the most freakishly square freak I have ever known.)

Ki Ki
09-09-2004, 08:10 AM
Ya. It's crazy what the world has come to.

I mean I am glad that they made Yuna more of a stronger character both in looks and fighting though. 'Cause she was pathetically weak in FFX. But the little hot pants was a bit much.

I dunno why but isn't it weird that I don't think Rikku looks at all slutty?

Hm ....

Necronopticous
09-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Yeah, that's REALLY weird, she's almost not dressed at all. And I don't really think 'slutty' is the word... More like revealing... Or like... "Hey look at me, the character artists designed our thief costumes to shout 'WOMEN ARE ON THE EARTH FOR SEX'" It's just a game but it is a really sad way that people degrade half the population so they can make more money off of the other half of the population...

I think the easiest solution would be to make the guy characters more revealed also, like Kuja... Just all the time... Subligars galore. That's right, Vaan, Balfear, and Basch better have a chippendale scene in Final Fantasy XII!

Ki Ki
09-09-2004, 08:40 AM
Rikku looked the same to me as in FFX. But I think Paine and Lenne were just perfect. They both prove the point that pretty girls don't have to advertise their bodies.

As for FFXII. I haven't played it.

But guys revealing? I don't even wanna think about it .... ew ....

Armisael
09-09-2004, 09:38 AM
Yes indeed. I think he's hotter than Tidus. Oh wait. They're identical almost. n_n
Yeah they look like a lot but Shuyin's eyes have a dark blue so beautiful and his hair is a little better i believe. :love:

square_is_the_best
09-11-2004, 04:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/SITBSITB/GIFs/Yuna.gif

Heres my desktop. Also heres the full version or the "rest of it". :D

And while I'm doing attachments, I threw in a bonus for the heck of it.

Polyonymous
09-11-2004, 05:05 AM
Actually i think Paine is the best looking out of the three.

Ki Ki
09-11-2004, 07:23 AM
Correcto!!

But Yuna was prettier than Paine in FFX.

Ok. I can't decide between the two. So I declare my answer to be:

SHUYIN & GIPPAL are the hottest!!! :<3:

Armisael
09-11-2004, 11:17 AM
SHUYIN & GIPPAL are the hottest!!! :<3:
That's right. :love:

Levian
09-11-2004, 11:41 AM
Leblanc! :freak:

Optium
09-11-2004, 05:55 PM
As a straight man, I must admit that Kuja was the hottest guy I've ever
seen. ;\

.opt

Foo-N-Tifa4eva
09-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Yuna because she looks like China Chow. The actress who played the kidnapee in the movie The Big Hit. If you dont know who she is google her up. She looks exactly like FFX Yuna

Optium
09-12-2004, 03:58 AM
Yuna because she looks like China Chow. The actress who played the kidnapee in the movie The Big Hit. If you dont know who she is google her up. She looks exactly like FFX Yuna
http://images.sliceoftheday.com/china_chow/chinachow2.jpg
Wait what were we talking about again?

Oh, ya, sort of, I can see it...

.opt

Ki Ki
09-12-2004, 04:56 AM
Yuna's SO much more prettier.

See:

Yuna:http://img35.exs.cx/img35/9246/yuna2.jpg

And then see China: http://img35.exs.cx/img35/2731/China_Chow-Rahi.jpg

Not saying China's ugly. Just .... don't downgrade Yuna. She very much prettier. :-)

Lon611
09-12-2004, 05:21 AM
i wanna say either yuna gettin married or rikku in X-2 are the hottest.

Optium
09-12-2004, 06:07 AM
I agree Ki Ki. Chow looks more like a hoe. In literal terms, not as an
insult, she just looks more likely to be working a corner than Yuna does...

And I completely agree with you Lon.

.opt

Jolts
09-12-2004, 06:56 AM
I still like Paine the most. I've always liked the "gothic" type, and she's the closest to "gothic" out of the three.

---EDIT---
I knew this sounded familiar. This question has already been asked.
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=46162

square_is_the_best
09-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Yeah but in that thread it was only between Yuna, Rikku, and Paine. Here its anybody.

ff gamer
09-14-2004, 11:17 AM
yeah i wonder if they make a final fantasy x-3 what yuna will look like because i mean they dont have to make her that sluty as KI KI would say to sell copies because people that enjoy the story line will play. China looks nothing like yuna in my opinion.Shuyin and tidus look like twins im suprised that they arent brothers because they are both from one thousand years ago.

square_is_the_best
09-15-2004, 02:48 AM
Yuna does not look slutty. I'm appalled, shocked, and speechless. Why...I'm so mad I could just...just fall asleep...zzzz....completely unslutty...zzzzz....

Foo-N-Tifa4eva
09-18-2004, 03:09 AM
Iono where all the slutty Yuna talk is stemming from. Round my way her X-2 outfit would be considered conservative...but then again I can't walk 5 blocks without seeing a teenager pushing a stroller.

square_is_the_best
09-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Yeah! There are tons of hot babysitters 'round where I live, too!

Foo-N-Tifa4eva
09-18-2004, 04:32 PM
Sarcasm never gets old