PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble calibrating Yuna's last Thunder Tower?

Necronopticous
09-09-2004, 05:13 AM
I probably spent like 2 weeks just going on and off trying to beat this damn thing, it seemed literally impossible to me to do, my brain just couldn't process that many backwards at the end, anyway I started thinking of ways I could have a friend tell me or something and anyway I finally figured out a way that I could pass it. Personally I think this is nearly impossible since I'm usually pretty good at little mini games like this and I just COULD NOT do it. Anyway I finally solved the problem by having a pen and paper on a desk in front of me and then writing them out as they came up on the screen, you can't really look at what you're writing but just write backwards and then when you enter the commands look at the paper and read it frontways, it will be sloppy, but hey, it worked, I was able to pass it with no errors. Hope this helps someone, or saves someone from the incredible amount of frusteration I faced trying to calibrate all of these things.

Big D
09-09-2004, 08:29 AM
Don't bother; you don't need to actually complete calibration for every tower. As long as you attempt each one, you'll get rewarded.

Sabotender
09-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Yeah I know that problem!! I drived crazy!! I did the same little trick like you did, its the only chance you have. 1, 2 or 3 symbols are O.k. but then 4 or more? Never!!!

Mossy
09-10-2004, 09:43 PM
I tried saying the first three out loud, and memorising the next two (or was it three?) 'Cause then even if you can't remember the last symbols, it really helps cause you just have to repeat them over and over to yourself, while your attetion is focused on the last three that appear, then put them in. It worked for a while, but then i got all confuddled. :confused: but with practice, hey?

Necronopticous
09-10-2004, 10:21 PM
I'll just write em down hahaha much easier, this is the same way I beat that dance contest in Brave Fencer Musashi, haha that wench had nothing on my moves.

Bomber
09-13-2004, 08:32 PM
Yeah, that last tower made me go ballistic! It's too bad that the pause button doesn't work on that mini-game, otherwise it would've been a piece of cake!

Rikku's last one (Tower 7, I believe) was also kind of tricky. My hand-eye coordination went down the toilet, and I had a monster of a headache afterwards!

Oy... I need some fresh air...