PDA

View Full Version : Yuna's Face

Foo-N-Tifa4eva
09-09-2004, 05:28 AM
Does anyone else notice how Yuna's face changes when she's wearing the Songtress or Gunner dressphere. When she has the songstress dressphere on her face looks really slim, but with the Gunner dressphere she has big cheeks. I first noticed the cheeks (on her face) when she tells LeBlanc whose disguised as Yuna to give back her sphere grid. Iono about CGs but I could tell the difference in the in-game graphics.

Necronopticous
09-09-2004, 05:32 AM
Never really noticed the change, but I always noticed Yuna's big cheeks(edit: ON HER FACE), I think they're funny, it's cute.

Foo-N-Tifa4eva
09-09-2004, 05:36 AM
(___Y___)

square_is_the_best
09-11-2004, 03:56 AM
*shakes head*...newbs

Yuna looks the same in all of her dresspheres. I really don't know what you are talking about. There really is no difference.

Optium
09-11-2004, 05:46 PM
http://yunapalooza2.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ff10-2-yuna5.jpg
http://yunapalooza2.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ff10-2-yuna8.jpg

*shrugs*

.opt

Foo-N-Tifa4eva
09-12-2004, 01:12 AM
Watch the closeups when there is diologue with Yuna. Either she is in the songstress or gunner dressphere. A good example is when Leblanc is disguised as Yuna. When Yuna yells out "Give it back" you see the cheekiness. Then look at Leblanc's (who is disguised as Yuna) face. You might say they look diff since its Leblanc disguised as Yuna but the disguised Leblanc is consistent with the Yuna when she wears the songstress dressphere throughout the whole game.

square_is_the_best
09-12-2004, 08:45 PM
Heres the proof in wallpaper size. Decide for yourself.

square_is_the_best
09-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Its either very slight or you just think theres a difference because of all this talk about differences, Its a psychological thing.

Optium
09-13-2004, 12:13 AM
I can see where you're coming from but doesn't it seem like it might just
be different lighting and/or directions? It seems only logical that once they
design the model for a character they will keep the same model and
change the least amount of things as possible (for instance a change of
clothes, they'd just add a skirt and stuff...rather than changing the face
and making one look skinnier than the other so that one person named
Foo-N-Tifa4eva will find out.

Also, another point would be, since both shots are from FMVs, is the 2nd
one from the opening FMV where "Yuna?" is singing, if so then that's
probably just because it's not Yuna, but if not I still stand by my first point.

:p

.opt

square_is_the_best
09-14-2004, 02:53 AM
They are FMV graphics, yes. But they are not FMVs from the game. They are zoomed in wallpapers. Here they are.

Halenite
09-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Considering the Songstress in that proof picture is NOT Yuna...

There is no difference.

That was the girl who first had the Songstress Dressphere.

Optium
09-14-2004, 08:30 PM
Nah, it's yuna...

.opt

square_is_the_best
09-15-2004, 02:34 AM
OK lets try this again.

Halenite
09-15-2004, 05:53 PM
My bad.

square_is_the_best
09-16-2004, 12:43 AM
Nothin' but love

§håd0w
09-16-2004, 09:54 PM
Haha, Square... after looking at that last pic, I have conlcluded this... you're the man. :cool:

Foo-N-Tifa4eva
09-18-2004, 02:53 AM
Cheekeenes

§håd0w
09-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Well occasionally, there will be some minor details such as expressions that will differ. Take Rikku and Yuna in FFX, they look entirely different from gameplay graphics and CG. So there are some things that are going to different. If that is what you meant.

Turk
09-18-2004, 10:14 PM
whos the broad next to yuna there

§håd0w
09-18-2004, 11:10 PM
Lenne.

square_is_the_best
09-19-2004, 03:29 AM
Not Yuna.

Triple T
09-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Yuna is fater in the Japanese version, and skinnier in the NA version. I dunno why, maybe anorexic girls are sexy? *dies*

TasteyPies
09-19-2004, 05:07 PM
Looks the same to me.

square_is_the_best
09-20-2004, 01:05 AM
Come to think of it, the only person tat eats in X and X2 is Tidus. And he only eats once. I guess square didn't want us seeing our FF heroes stuffing their faces on camera.

Pure Strife
09-20-2004, 12:18 PM
They are FMV graphics, yes. But they are not FMVs from the game. They are zoomed in wallpapers. Here they are.

Yuna's cheeks are clearly more visible in the first pic.

As for the eating thing, you were able to waste all ones money on food in 7's Wall Market, I can't think why Square didn't carry the tradition of there being at least one place in the world you can eat. If that resturant hadn't been there everyone would have starved, yet in X-2 we have nothing. That's just plain unrealistic. Maybe the previous owner of the gunner dressphere was fat.

Trumpet Thief
09-21-2004, 03:27 AM
chaos: I never examined her face too much on different dresspheres, although when I did look, I didn't see too much of a change...

Trowa: Or any at all for that matter...

chaos: :cry:

Rubedo: Anyhoo, we might be incorrect on that, although, SITB is an FFX-2 master, and I doubt he would be wrong...

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

square_is_the_best
09-21-2004, 03:36 AM
Rubedo: Anyhoo, we might be incorrect on that, although, SITB is an FFX-2 master, and I doubt he would be wrong...

*shocked* How did you know? :) Thanks.

Shadow_Talon
10-05-2004, 11:45 AM
I can see where you're coming from but doesn't it seem like it might just
be different lighting and/or directions? It seems only logical that once they
design the model for a character they will keep the same model and
change the least amount of things as possible (for instance a change of
clothes, they'd just add a skirt and stuff...rather than changing the face
and making one look skinnier than the other so that one person named
Foo-N-Tifa4eva will find out.

Also, another point would be, since both shots are from FMVs, is the 2nd
one from the opening FMV where "Yuna?" is singing, if so then that's
probably just because it's not Yuna, but if not I still stand by my first point.

:p

.opt

i agree......designers rarely change thier base and frequent use models, purely because it is too much of a hassle......and lighting does play a fair part in the looks of characters. as for the opening FMV where it shows Yuna?, wat could have happened is that they simply pasted the yuna model face straight over that of leblancs, giving it a "chubbier" apperance....i dunno if thats true but it would seem that way