PDA

View Full Version : What are your dreams?

Peegee
09-11-2004, 08:17 AM
No, not that recurring dream where you're a watermelon about to be devoured by a toothbrush, but the fantasies and goals you have now. What do you hope to be later? What short term goals do you have? Do you want to travel anywhere? The sky's the limit.

I'd like to visit Europe one day. There's lots of EoFFers all over the place so I plan to leech off their (parents') hospitality. I also want to take a <a href="http://www.outwardbound.org/" title="omfgaslwtfsarsstdhobbitsex">Outward Bound</a> expedition again. The first one was done when I was 19, and I really enjoyed it. It's basically going out into the wilderness for several weeks ( I went for 3 ) in a rather small group. It emphasises leaving nature the way you found it, so there's minimal everything: food, man-edited terrain, pie. It's really fun.

You?

Ki Ki
09-11-2004, 08:51 AM
My dream is to become a famous singer. And I wish there was no need to study. I wish the world could be like the world in Chrono Cross where they all lived such peaceful lives, save for the dragons and fiends and such. ^^

zorander
09-11-2004, 09:36 AM
I'd like to realy make a difference in people's lives. I've taken the first step by bacoming a carer for the elderly. Next, I think i'll cure cancer, obliterate obesitey and do some iriversable dammage to terrorists in general.

nik0tine
09-11-2004, 09:41 AM
I'd really like to be some kind of major influential figure in history. I want to change the world. Will it ever happen, probably not but who knows right?

Armisael
09-11-2004, 11:21 AM
And I wish there was no need to study. I wish the world could be like the world in Chrono Cross where they all lived such peaceful lives, save for the dragons and fiends and such. ^^
That's my wish too.

fire_of_avalon
09-11-2004, 12:38 PM
I'd like to write something that'll mean something to somebody. A lot of people claim that I already have, but I want it on a bigger scale. And I'd like to see the world, not so much as a tourist. I want to get right into the nitty gritty of culture. I wanna do what the locals do.

I'd also like to own a Hemicuda that's enviornmentally safe. :( A girl can dream...

Mo-Nercy
09-11-2004, 03:01 PM
A short term goal of mine is to get at least 90 for the HSC exams next year so I can get into university and do the degree that I wanna do.

Beyond that, I'd like to follow up on my interest in ancient history and civilisations in university. I'm not quite sure what career I want to apply that acquired knowledge towards.

I pretty much look forward to a stress-free senior year of high school by aiming for an easily achievable UAI score of 90 since I'm not going for law or medicine like most others in my school.

Psychotic
09-11-2004, 04:36 PM
I'd like to visit Europe one day. There's lots of EoFFers all over the place so I plan to leech off their (parents') hospitality.

:love:

I'd like to be a millionaire. I'd prefer to be a billionaire, but y'know. Of course, in Africa I probably would be one. No offence to Africa, but most of them are poor and I'm not. OK I just shot political correctness to hell there, so I'll shut up :cool:

Rusty
09-11-2004, 04:59 PM
I really want to go to Japan in 2 years :)

Cz
09-11-2004, 05:24 PM
I'd like a job that I truly enjoy. Being paid to write stories about giant robots should do it.

Resha
09-11-2004, 06:00 PM
My dream is to eat waffles. Yep. Eat waffles. I also want to wear a nice pair of boots that aren't big and shapeless and aren't covered in muck. Someday, I'll eat waffled with Hershey's Strawberry sauce on top, while wearing pretty boots! Yay! :D

Xander
09-11-2004, 06:56 PM
I've never really had a huge amount of dreams, or at least very exciting ones. Basically my goal in life, is just to be happy. To be successful and end up making some really good websites, but not necessarily having an amazing career - just doing what I enjoy and getting paid relatively well for it.

Mostly, and it sounds like a typical girly thing, but hey, I just wanna settle down with the person I love, live with them and get married and eventually have a family.

I would like to see some of the world, not entirely sure where, I've always wanted to go to America though. (I know, it's a big place but yeah, I don't really know where xD).

I'd like to meet some EoFFers too, esp Balokiiii and watch the Red Dwarf movie with him =)

Oh, and I'd really like to own a nice VW campervan.

And that's basically all.

Strider
09-11-2004, 07:27 PM
I'd love to be a nationally-renowned sports journalist. Chicago Sun-Times, take Jay Mariotti's job. I'd like to write an original screenplay or three for Hollywood, open a sports-themed website and build that into a big site, and write a book.

escobert
09-11-2004, 07:52 PM
I just wanna graduate with a degree right now after that we'll see what happens.

Kirobaito
09-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Ah...I have many dreams. The one that is most outward is my dream to be the head anchor of <i>SportsCenter</i> one day.

However, another dream of mine is...to be a singer. Yeah. That's right. I probably love singing more than anything else. I sing EVERYWHERE I go. And it would just complete my life to one day release an album or something.

Denmark
09-11-2004, 08:17 PM
I wanna go to Europe and throw NASHbeasts at Psy and see what he does. ^_^ :<3:
I wanna write one good song.
I wanna get paid money.

Logan
09-12-2004, 12:28 AM
I wanna go to Europe and have fun and maybe meet my friends- OH WAIT! That's next summer! :D

Aurey
09-12-2004, 12:55 AM
To finish school.

And to become a marine biologist. Yay.

StarlightAngel
09-12-2004, 01:29 AM
I want to learn Japanese and Kanji, before moving to Japan with my friend and reading manga. Then, I will start to write the storylines of manga and my friend will draw the art for it. I'm hoping that one or two in the least will become popular enough to be anime. And that at least one will make it to America.

Lon611
09-12-2004, 02:16 AM
i wish the public didn't have such high expectations for people ie college, perfect grades, 100 grand a yr, perfect family, perfect physique, etc. just let us live our lives!!!

Giga Guess
09-12-2004, 03:16 AM
The obvious.

I wanna be comfortable. Not LOADED so that I have people sucking up to me for cash, but make a reasonable living.

I wanna have a job I enjoy. Preferably Game Design, but who knows, really.

I wanna see the world. Or at least the high points. Y'know, Britain, Ireland, the Carribean, Brazil, Japan...

I wanna meet a guy who I feel truly at ease around. Someone who I can completely let down my guard with, without worrying about it, y'know?

I wanna live a long time, but not UNNATURALLY long, like a lingering, deathbed existance.

On the other hand, I want people to know my name, y'know? I wanna be somewhat famous. BUt not "Is that a stalker with a 9mm sitting in that tree outside my window?"

Basically, I want to be comfortable. Not necessarily the high life, but enough that I'm not miserable.

Kami
09-12-2004, 04:05 AM
Of course my main goal is to become a comic artist. I also want to study astronomy, and to be a translator in japan. Also, I want to start a band. I just want alot of fans. :D I crave for people.

essenceofdarkness
09-12-2004, 04:23 AM
I plan on moving to Australia in 3 years when I turn 18, but at one point I'm gonig to go back to Japan and visit my old town see if anyone I know is still there. I also plan to go to college though when I graduate I'm spending a year out of school to make sure I get a job, a nice apartment and just work on my writing non-stop.

Resha
09-12-2004, 10:51 AM
Meh...everyone wants to go Japan.

Codak
09-12-2004, 10:57 AM
My Dream is to go to Japan...

Nah :rolleyes2

Actually, my dreams are to recreate in life-size the works of art from many of my favorite video game designers. Things such as Alexandria Castle (minus the Alexander part, heh) from FFIX, Balamb Garden.

I'd also like to work with nanotechnology and discover a way to manipulate/control the properties/movement of isotopes, atoms or electrons, which would eventually lead to the discovery of self-made chemical reactions (or Magic for short, hah). Well, until such technology is possible, we can just dream.

Denmark
09-12-2004, 02:53 PM
I wanna go to Europe and have fun and maybe meet my friends- OH WAIT! That's next summer! :D

TAKE ME WITH YOU :D?

Polaris
09-13-2004, 11:59 AM
I wanted my lyrics to become famous, not me and I want to go to England work and live and live next to my sweetheart!