PDA

View Full Version : Motion sicknessnessness

Ki Ki
09-11-2004, 03:04 PM
Do you get motion sickness? I think it's the worst thing ever.
I really can't stand it.

When I was on a flight to Egypt I got air sick, and ending up puking in a paperbag which was not pleasant. :-(
It was so embarassing .... and it completely ruined the whole trip. 'Cause after I got to Egypt my dad was there 'cause he was already there on a business trip.
He took me on this expensive boat ride where you were also served dinner and all that(very exquisite) straight after he picked me up from the airport. It was the saddest thing but I got SEASICK during the boat ride and I didn't eat anything. I just went to the deck and sat there 'cause I needed fresh air to prevent me
from puking, while my poor dad stayed below deck eating ALONE. I felt SO bad. But it's better than me puking all over the place. RIGHT? Right?

Discuss.

Psychotic
09-11-2004, 04:45 PM
No. I get morning sickness. What? I didn't say anything! What's with all the questions! Leave me alone! :shifty:

fire_of_avalon
09-11-2004, 04:51 PM
I have a stomach made of steel. I've never had any kind of motion sickness or anything like that. Actually, I don't even really get any kind of stomach sicknesses any more. This makes me happy :D

SeeDRankLou
09-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I get motion sickness. Car sick, sea sick. The only time I've ever actually vomited is on a boat once, but I get nautious a lot. Damn this imbalance in my head.

kikimm
09-11-2004, 07:06 PM
I've had REALLY bad motion sickness, like, ever since I was born. I hate it, but there isn't really anything that I can do about it. If I even look down in the car for about 10 seconds, I can feel it starting already. Sad, I know, but that's the way it goes.

I've also ruined many a trip because of this, but I don't feel the need to go into detail. :tongue:.

:D

Trumpet Thief
09-11-2004, 07:24 PM
chaos: I don't normally have boat sickness, but after a long car ride, or a lot of sharp turns in a car, car sickness comes up, and it is NOT fun. I try to arch my head back, and close my eyes, but I still feel weird, and I hate it. The worst thing is that I have to travel a lot, and my sickness doesn't stop till' about a couple of minutes after I get out of the car.

Trowa: But it happens only sometimes... When I forget about it, then it pretty much dissapears...

Logan
09-12-2004, 01:45 AM
I've been in boats and cars and buses and trains and planes. I've never had motion sickness. :D

StarlightAngel
09-12-2004, 02:37 AM
I used to get car sick, but I've forced my body to not get carsick. a.k.a. playing gameboy, reading, and drawing anyways until I didn't get carsick anymore. I still get carsick, but only after MASSIVE amounts of time spent playing gameboy in a car nonstop.

escobert
09-12-2004, 03:48 AM
No, never.

Xander
09-12-2004, 12:24 PM
No. I get morning sickness. What? I didn't say anything! What's with all the questions! Leave me alone! :shifty:

Hehe ^_^

I get travel sickness and it sucks -_- Especially when I wanna play my GBA on the coach on the way to Lindy's, cos it gets worse if I look down at stuff, and then I feel icky. X_X

MR PaNTS
09-12-2004, 01:10 PM
i only get sick in motion if i read or play my gba in a car.

not on a plane or aboat....just in a car lol. strange