Rubedo: :cry:

Trowa: ...... *Sits and stays sad and sits and stays sad*

Albedo: :shame:

Polyonymous
09-12-2004, 03:43 AM
..... :whimper:

War Angel
09-12-2004, 03:52 AM
May the American people not rest untill vengeance is wrought - amen.

Kami
09-12-2004, 03:56 AM
. (:/ it says the period is too short to be a post)

Ki Ki
09-12-2004, 04:51 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss to anyone who lost a loved one. I wish you all the best.

Rusty
09-12-2004, 04:56 AM
*Cries a little*

God bless all the victims families :(

Giga Guess
09-12-2004, 05:49 AM
I agree Rusty. I am thankful that I wasn't directly, affected, and my heart goes out to those who were. I really can't think of anything else to say, so...

Behold the Void
09-12-2004, 07:35 AM
If but for one day let us honor our fallen not with violence and hate but peace and love.

nik0tine
09-12-2004, 07:45 AM
May the American people not rest untill vengeance is wrought - amen.

I don't know about everyone else, but ive been resting just fine.
I think a little less death and destruction is the best way to honor victims of violence.

and now for some well deserved silence.

Mo-Nercy
09-12-2004, 07:58 AM
*silence*

Not just for 9-11 though. But also for all the other acts of terrorism since...The trains in Madrid, the Bali bombing, the Australian Embassy etc...

Let's also try and comprehend that 9-11 incident is only a small percentage of the chaos that occurs in other parts of the world. Particularly the middle east which is seemingly constantly steeped in warfare and suicide bombings etc.

I'm glad that I am one of the lucky ones.

Loony BoB
09-12-2004, 09:20 AM
.<i></i>

Armisael
09-12-2004, 10:02 AM
*Cries a little*

God bless all the victims families :(

Ultima Shadow
09-12-2004, 10:39 AM
............................. :(

May those fallen rest in peace...

Leene
09-12-2004, 12:02 PM
............................. :(

May those fallen rest in peace...

SpiritWolf
09-12-2004, 05:23 PM
May all those victims rest in piece :(

Turk
09-12-2004, 06:24 PM
A moment of silence for those who died in 9/11, and also for all the children around the world being killed by the American government. I condemn all forms of terrorism.

Giga Guess
09-12-2004, 08:11 PM
*silence*

Not just for 9-11 though. But also for all the other acts of terrorism since...The trains in Madrid, the Bali bombing, the Australian Embassy etc...

Let's also try and comprehend that 9-11 incident is only a small percentage of the chaos that occurs in other parts of the world. Particularly the middle east which is seemingly constantly steeped in warfare and suicide bombings etc.

I'm glad that I am one of the lucky ones.

Very true.

Thunday Man
09-12-2004, 09:13 PM
You guys arent being very silent...

You can discuss terrorism in EoEO or WE

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
09-12-2004, 09:55 PM
:cry: ....

Giga Guess
09-12-2004, 09:59 PM
Fair Enough.

Jack
09-14-2004, 02:50 PM
*Slightly late but bows his head, runs through the crowd and points out somethings taht can notice because he isn't under the rule of Mr Bush*

- Several passengers on Flight 93 band together to prevent their plane from becoming the fourth to crash violently into an important building or public place killing hundreds if not thousands of people. One of the passengers helps overtake the terrorists and makes several calls to his wife to share his love with her and to help provide descriptions of the terrorists for authorities.

"People, there is lots of edvidence that is pointing in the direction that the plane may have been re-taken by the public, but it was SHOT DOWN by the fighter planes, sent to scrable to all jets not replying to base. A phone call says the plane is breaking up. planes don't break up unless something hits it. However, this doesn't take any credit from the people on the plane, may god rest your souls and bless no kindness to those who subjected you to that fate. The highjackers, and those who LIE about it being taken down. I reckon if they told the truth, the public would understand, would they rather it took down another important building. The patriotic of mind would understand"

May the American people not rest untill vengeance is wrought

"I'm sorry, and I understand the tradegy of it, it was harrowing to watch. However, seeking vengenece will not bring the dead back, it will make more casulaties for you and them, inciting more hatred and possibly more attacks. Punnish those who actually did stuff like the Al-Queda (sp), not the Iraqi people, who your goverment admitted had no connection to the attack on 9/11"

A moment of silence for those who died in 9/11, and also for all the children around the world being killed by the American government. I condemn all forms of terrorism.

Don't forget that essentially what the US did was Terrorism, attacking a innocent country AND one that had no threat (no WMDs kids, your president and my prime minister LIED). All terrorism is wrong, but terrorism is only what you call it. What the Iraqi people call "terrorism" you call "war on terror". I offer my peace to all casulties of these attacks and further evils (evils in IMO) over the years.
Amen

*booed off stage*

Rainecloud
09-14-2004, 05:49 PM
It's hard to believe it's been three years already.