PDA

View Full Version : Tribes: Vengence

Pheesh
09-12-2004, 05:12 AM
Has anybody played the beta for it. I think it's great. Big Maps, Big guns and Big action. It reminded me alot of Unreal Tournament But I wouldn't be able to say which is better because they are each better than each other in certain aspects. T:V has the feature where you pick your guns from a small Inventory station which I found alot better than picking a gun up off the ground. The only thing i didn't really like was the openness of the maps. The only cover you could get was if you hid out in mountains and even there it was easy to be spotted. I think it could of used a few more structures.

Anyway, Post your thought on this game and whether you will buy it when it comes out.

Casey
09-12-2004, 05:47 AM
The only thing i didn't really like was the openness of the maps. The only cover you could get was if you hid out in mountains and even there it was easy to be spotted. I think it could of used a few more structures.

Yeah. Like Spam maps? I hate that to. Like theres a big area, and people just snipe you and stuff. I can snipe, but it isnt fun, because it'll turn into like a DM. BTW. I play ut2k4, in a clan to. Mostly IG 1.00-1.40 speed CTF... But anyways, Ive downloaded Tribes & Tribes 2, since they've let out for free to the public. At first it's cool, but then it gets really boring. That's Tribes1/2 though that I'm talking about... This one looks cool, and plus theres more eye candy. :D