PDA

View Full Version : Neat Freak or Slobby

kikimm
09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
Any fellow slobs out there? Or do we all have obsessive-compulsive disorder, and feel the need for everything to be perfectly clean constantly? No discrimination. :mog:

:D

Jebus
09-12-2004, 09:26 PM
I'm a slob with OCD. :D?

Its still messy, but its an organized mess. As in all my important letters go in a pile on the second highest shelf, but they're not in order, its still a pile, but they still go on the second highest shelf.

Remotes go on the table, all facing the TV. Doesn't matter which one goes where though.

Also, if it falls on the floor, I don't pick it up unless its important.

Also. The lightswitches must be facing down when off. I will go all the way upstairs and flip the other one so that the ones downstairs face down when off.

Everything else though: bed, dust, school papers, I really couldn't care less. I never do anything about those.

Denmark
09-12-2004, 09:26 PM
combination. my room at home I can't be arsed to clean, but all my stuff at school is minimalistically neat.

Chris
09-12-2004, 10:09 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Giga Guess
09-12-2004, 10:11 PM
I'm 100% a slob.

Aurey
09-12-2004, 10:15 PM
Slobby. Heh.

My room only stays clean for about two days after I clean it.

Logan
09-12-2004, 10:26 PM
I'm only messy in my own house.

Calliope
09-13-2004, 11:03 AM
If there is company coming, or if I'm staying at someone else's house, I go into SUPERCLEANEVERYTHINGMESSPANIC mode.

Otherwise, I'll clean everything on weekends when I have time. I despise clutter, and mess in general is very scary.

TheAbominatrix
09-13-2004, 11:39 AM
I'm actually both. When it comes to my place, I always have a mess. Even after I just clean, I still have the clutter (lots of knick knacks and action figures and general decoration). But on my computer everything is obsessively neat, filed away properly, stored with specific names, all that. Even my 3000+ music collection is obsessively tagged.

Polaris
09-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Freak, I should be in the asylum...

starlet
09-13-2004, 11:49 AM
yeah...im sloppy.... :D I only clean when my mom comes over.

fire_of_avalon
09-13-2004, 01:52 PM
I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a neat freak because I have this tendency to let dust pile up. But I try to keep very very organized (especially compared to my Dad and my sister), especially in my car. Also, I've said it here before but it's worth saying again people make your beds or I'll never come see you. I can't STAND an unmade bed :Oo:

DMKA
09-13-2004, 03:20 PM
I'm a neat freak, and my roommate is the exact opposite, though it doesn't seem to bother me. I'm only a neatfreak with my own stuff and everyone else can be a slob without it bugging me. Weird? Yes. :D

Rusty
09-13-2004, 03:39 PM
I'm that person in between :) Although my room only stays cleans like a day after I cleaned it.

Leeza
09-13-2004, 04:46 PM
If there is company coming, or if I'm staying at someone else's house, I go into SUPERCLEANEVERYTHINGMESSPANIC mode.

Otherwise, I'll clean everything on weekends when I have time. I despise clutter, and mess in general is very scary.
Yep, that's about it for me as well. If I have a lot of time, everything is usually neat and clean, but with work and school I couldn't be bothered to worry about it too much, and if I spent my spare time cleaning, etc. it would leave me no time at all to post here. :)

Dr Unne
09-13-2004, 04:47 PM
I religiously take care of some of my possessions (my books, my pencils, my moose collection), but I have a hard time putting things in places other than all over the top of my desk or all over the floor.

Sacred Phoenix
09-13-2004, 11:58 PM
I find that i am horribley neat and tidy at work, I have a place for everything and if someone moves it, I put it right back, however i am a total slob at home, i have to wade through clothes to get to my bed.

Del Murder
09-14-2004, 01:50 AM
Freak.

Zell's Fists of Fury
09-14-2004, 07:32 AM
Everything I own has to be in tip top shape. CD cases, books, etc, all have to be as perfect as the day they were new. But my apartment is a mess.

Also, I have a wierd thing about my money. Every bill has to be int he correct order (1,5,10,20,50,100,etc), All facing the same way, and all in the same direction.

I'm dumb like that.

Also, I can't touch a public toilet with my hands. Ever. Wierds me out.