PDA

View Full Version : Rom Avaliable?

tang1230
09-14-2004, 05:08 AM
I was wondering, is there a ROM Version of Final Fantasy Tactics Avaliable, I'm debating on buying the actual game but would let to go try a test trial before I decide to buy the CD.

crono_logical
09-15-2004, 09:56 AM
You don't get ROMs for PSX, you get CD images instead, which will be several hundred MBs large, which also means they're not easy to find (you certainly won't find them on web sites). Even if you do find a copy, they'll take a while to download, and even if you manage that, the average user won't know what to do with the image anyway :p

If you're debating over buying it, you might as well get it, since this game is worth it :p

TheAbominatrix
09-15-2004, 10:20 AM
If you need to play a game before buying it, then rent it. Anyway, like Farah said, they don't make roms for PSX games.

escobert
09-16-2004, 06:49 PM
I play suikoden on ePSXe all the time :p Tang PM and I'll give you a site with some torents you can dl I think tactics is on the site.

Black Mage
09-17-2004, 11:44 PM
Now, if you were posting this before it became a "Greatest Hits", I might have understood where you were coming from.

HOWEVER, you can find FFT for less than $20 now. The question should be why don't you have it already?

Levian
09-18-2004, 11:23 AM
HOWEVER, you can find FFT for less than $20 now. The question should be why don't you have it already?

Probably because he doesn't live in the US. The game is not even released in Europe. Well, it is released for gameboy advance, but I can't be arsed to buy it just for one game.

As for your question. I don't know where to find a rom for FFtactics. Maybe it would be easier to find the GBA rom. I don't know :p

Msilver
10-16-2004, 09:17 AM
/smack

bad! no! don't play FFTA before FFT. don't even consider that o_O

now that thats over with, i would suggust getting this game... you can probably find one on E-bay or somthing.

Average_Samurai
10-22-2004, 04:48 PM
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! FINAL FANTASY TACTICS AND FFT ADVANCE ARE NOT THE SAME GAME!

Sorry about that.

Anyway, FFT and FFTA are completely different, and trying to replace one with the other should never even be considered.