PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts: Worth Buying?

nik0tine
09-14-2004, 06:37 AM
Well, I have never played Kingdom Hearts, and i was wondering if it was worth buying? It looks pretty cool but I don't want to end up with another FFX-2. From what i see it kinda reminds of me Crono Trigger. Is it anything remotely like Crono Trigger? Either way is it as good as Crono Trigger? If not, is it still worth buying?

TheKnight
09-14-2004, 06:51 AM
i think its worth buying, its nothing like ffx-2 so dont worry, but its not really like chrono trigger either. i really like it though cause i can keep playing it over and over and i never get bored for some reason

Pheesh
09-14-2004, 08:59 AM
there are already a bunch of these kinds of threads in here. Go seek them out and you'll find all the good things about this god-send of a game.

p.s. BUY IT!!!

Vaprice
09-14-2004, 10:00 PM
Indeed it is worth buying. Everything is worth it, the music, fighting, fighting sephiroth, ect...

Buy Buy BUY!!!!!!!~!~~!~!~!!!~!~!~!!!~~!~!~~!~!~sorry....but yeah its a great game.

And I dont think its like chrono trigger. That was a fun game too, but its nothing like Kingdom hearts my friend.

DJZen
09-14-2004, 10:17 PM
It's not like Chrono Trigger at all, but you should go buy it right now. Why are you still reading this? Go! Buy!

Del Murder
09-15-2004, 02:50 AM
It's not like Chrono Trigger at all, but you should go buy it right now. Why are you still reading this? Go! Buy!
Yes! This game is super awesome, my favorite PS2 game ever by far. Great story, cool integration of FF and Disney characters along with some interesting unique ones, and the gameplay kicks but. This game is the fifth best thing Square has ever made after FFVI, VII, IV, and IX. Four stars ****

Trumpet Thief
09-15-2004, 03:19 AM
chaos: Yes, definetly go get it!

Rubedo: The mix with Disney is not kiddy, in fact, just makes it a greater adventure!

Doomgaze
09-15-2004, 03:33 AM
It's by no means a masterpiece, but it's a fun game. Better than FFX, certainly.

master01
09-15-2004, 08:51 AM
it's not like chrono, but it may look like it.
this game is a great game.
funny arch nemsis,
funny hero, and last but not least... riku (if you liked Magus, he looks like what magus looks like when he was a kid... tough his hair is just a little bit brighter, and his shoose...)

BlueCloud
10-09-2004, 01:06 PM
yeah go buy it,it's a great game.

kaizer21
10-17-2004, 05:49 PM
i really think it is worth it
i absolutely loved the game :love: :love: :love:

Necronopticous
10-17-2004, 05:57 PM
It's not like Chrono Trigger, not even a little bit.

It's not like any Square game, I think the closest would probably be Threads of Fate just because of the general feel, although it's much much better than Threads of Fate. I suggest buying it but I do know people that hate it and... Well I'm not a good source anyway, what Square game wouldn't I suggest you buy?

... Okay I don't suggest you buy Tobal #1... Everything else is fair game.

eternalshiva
10-20-2004, 06:07 AM
I love this game :P Great graphics, nice music. It's by far kiddie. It's mixed with humour and dark themes. Great battle system, fun mini-games, lots of hidden bosses. and master mode is actually hard... Plus you get to fight Sephiroth and Cloud... who doesn't want to do that? ^^

wingmaker
10-30-2004, 11:47 PM
BUY THE GAME!!! PLEASE BUY IT! ive played many games and beaten them all and kingdom hearts has one of the best storylines and battle systems. i highly recamend this game to everyone on the face of the planet, even those who hate disney or squaresoft.

nik0tine
10-31-2004, 03:31 AM
Well, I bought it a while ago. And I agree, this is a great game. Totally worth my ten dollars. It's a masterpeice if you ask me. Not the best Square game in existance, but it is totally awesome. Currently, I am at the end of the world and I can't seem to beat Chernabog, that demon thing from fantasia. He's kicking my ass. I think I am going to make a help thread on that right now...

11-11-2004, 09:34 AM
buy it
its awesome if your into real time RPGs......and Disney............and Square

ninja-yuffie
11-12-2004, 03:44 PM
kh is one of the best games i ever have played. GET IT

ScottNUMBERS
11-12-2004, 10:23 PM
At first when i bought the game i didnt think id like it because it was mixed with disney chacaters. i thought it would ruin the game......how wrong i was :rolleyes2 BUY IT!

icemagic
12-03-2004, 02:10 PM
kingdom hearts is a kick arse game and is one of the best rpgs out. its cirtainly worth buying.

GhandiOwnsYou
12-07-2004, 04:13 AM
WERD. BUY! NOW! LOVE! ENJOY!!!

Dark Sage
12-09-2004, 10:55 AM
This is the best game for PS2 for me, better even than FFX. I've alredy ended it 9 times, with geting everyhing on full.
EVERYONE SHOULD BUY IT !!!

Crazy the Clown
12-13-2004, 11:20 PM
Yes, it is worth buying. Even if they did insult Sephiroth by casting Lance Bass for his role. Maybe that's why he's so pissed off and damn near impossible to beat.

To be honest, the Undertaker would've been a better choice.

GooeyToast
12-14-2004, 11:33 PM
Yes, I agree with everybody else here that you should go pick it up immediately.

This was the 1st RPG I truely beat so it will always have a special place in my heart.. (sob) :love:

ninja-yuffie
12-22-2004, 10:28 AM
KH is the best game i have played (i know ive already said that but hey!) the story line (excluding disney characters) is great! buy it buy it *starts chanting*

i think its worth buying, its nothing like ffx-2 so dont worry, but its not really like chrono trigger either. i really like it though cause i can keep playing it over and over and i never get bored for some reason

i totally agree with this dude. :D ff10-2 was a total let dpwn, KH isntlike that, BUY ITTT (u probs have now anyways, but still)

agrudis
12-22-2004, 12:44 PM
i only bought Kingdom Hearts for the Disney, and it didn't let me down! I think it would'va helped if I'd played any of the Final Fantasy games, because I didn't know the characters too well (to start off with).

Unfortunately, Kingdom Hearts 2 isn't coming to UK 'til March! (grrrr . . . :mad2: )

FoxFire2
01-04-2005, 12:10 AM
I didn't think it was as good as FFX (It was close though.), but ALOT better than FFX-2. (Believe me, that's no mean feat though, FFX-2 was...was...was...awful.) An awesome, awesome, game.