PDA

View Full Version : AC 25 minute preveiw review {SPOILERS}

ISRviper
09-14-2004, 10:58 PM
I am 1 of the people that read the whole review of the 25 minute preview
spoiler:
wow could you guys believe that sepiroth is gonna apear in the film... right when you think he is dead he comes back. I would like to know what you guys think aboute him comeing back. do you think this was a smart move or a bad move made by Sqauresoft... and by the review it sounds so good and even bahamut will make an appearence... damit can't wait for this any longer

TasteyPies
09-14-2004, 11:03 PM
Just 'cause he is in the film doesn't mean he is alive.

flashbacks...

And i think there is at least one other thread about this.

tweety
09-25-2004, 09:46 PM
i heard that there was a four min trailer going to be out yesterday is it true someones pleases tell me u can im me at tweetylovesnib aol name or msn tweetylovesnib :mog:

BackRoomKid
10-01-2004, 06:28 AM
Well uhhhh, I think this site has it, doesn't it????

Vaprice
10-02-2004, 02:23 AM
Flash backs including with Zach and Aries. I don't believe that Sephiorth the almighty powerful bad ass will be coming back to life. And if he actually did, that'd make a really big twist. I would think it wouldn't be a smart move.

Del Murder
10-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Is this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=50860) the same thing?

BackRoomKid
10-02-2004, 09:19 PM
^^^not really...that's a different trailer. Someone on www.adventchildren.net put up a review doc on the 25 minute trailor. It has lots of spoilers including:

a hint that Sephorith may be alive! A flashback is always a possibilty though...so becareful

zacks_clone
10-02-2004, 10:59 PM
Just 'cause he is in the film doesn't mean he is alive.

flashbacks...

And i think there is at least one other thread about this.

Its not a flashback dearie.^_^Also-AC net has a whole script to the 25 min. trailer.Download it and check it out

novarta
10-13-2004, 11:21 PM
flashbacks from past... ... agian.
i bet half of the movie is cleaning up the past of cloud.

does anyone know wich of these trailers is th 25 minutes long trailer.

EDIT: Please do not double post. Use edit/delete to add more. -SD

zacks_clone
10-15-2004, 12:21 AM
does anyone know wich of these trailers is th 25 minutes long trailer.
as far as I know the 25 min. trailer has not been found on the web.There is a 5 or so min. long one which EOFF has.

MegaLinxScythe
05-18-2005, 09:37 AM
A friend of mine lives in Japan and she said the movie was awesome. He does live, Sephroth, the is a fight sequence similar to the game but better from what she says. She came to visit in Arizona. I talked to her then. No flashback there. :cool:

Anakin
05-18-2005, 10:48 AM
It's not a flashback?
That means Aeris can return too?

Armisael
05-18-2005, 11:17 AM
Its not a flashback dearie.^_^Also-AC net has a whole script to the 25 min. trailer.Download it and check it out
Oh God tell me this is not true,why do they revive dead people?Anyway i guess everything's gonna be alright if it's only Sephy and not someone else!^_^

Squall of SeeD
05-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Guys, before you flip out, remember that the Sephiroth forms seen throughout most of VII weren't Sephiroth in the first place.

With the previews of this film letting us know that JENOVA's head is still around, it could very easily just be JENOVA's head assuming Sephiroth's form once again.

Shoden
05-18-2005, 10:30 PM
or it could use one of the SHM to make into sephy as the hair is too short in the trailer to be sephy not the flashbacks but from the new trailer thats just my theory and most of theorys seem to be wrong

Holy_Aeris
05-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Yo you lot need to look at the new trailer

http://na.square-enix.com/dvd/ff7ac/

SPOILER!
i think you find Sephiroth is no flashback, and very much alive, or at least someone who looks like him!

MegaLinxScythe
05-19-2005, 08:45 AM
Contridicting the game, Sephroth never actually died after all you can't kill a spirit. Less they exocised him but that never happened. He is a spirit he can't die in a sense. In the game Cloud merely defeated the spirit once. :cool:

Squall of SeeD
05-19-2005, 05:07 PM
Contridicting the game, Sephroth never actually died after all you can't kill a spirit. Less they exocised him but that never happened. He is a spirit he can't die in a sense. In the game Cloud merely defeated the spirit once. :cool:

What are you talking about, Mega? Everyone has Spirit Energy, but when their body dies and their Spirit Energy rendered without a host, it returns to the Lifestream where it would be diluted and become part of a collective. We see Sephiroth's body destroyed at the end of the Safer Sephiroth battle, and we see his Spirit Energy reclaimed by the Lifestream at the end of the mental duel between Cloud and Sephiroth's form.

Sephiroth is very much dead.